GOONG vs FULL HOUSE

Guest krazyxdreamer

Guest White Star

i enjoy full house more......mainly because of the script and the cast

script in FH was more realistic

1 major flaw in Goong's script is that they cramp in too toootooo many romantic scence/situation..... it's just weird after a while. FH script show more of a development in the character and how they gradually fall in love.

cast of Full house just have more experience.....eventhough i still love the main girl in goong, she's cute. no offense to goong fan, but shin was pretty gay-ish in my opinion. rain too, but not as much as shin.

what happen to the manly type of guy like wonbin or LBH

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xxcrazy_onexx

FULL HOUSE HANDS DOWN...

its my favorite of all time

BUT...i really really really like goong too, its just that full house will always be my number one =D

Guest chuiee13

hahaha the last few similarities are.. funny... LOL

goong as a manga was sooo much better. but fulll house as a drama.. i think i enjoyed more.. both was good though ^^

Guest nanjiyoun

wow... thats cool

but i like goong better..

cus.. YUL aka KIMJUNGHOON MADE IT SOO MUCH BETTER

hehe;; i like full house too cus JJH was too cute..

i dont know~ i like both~~

Guest Izam.

I loved Goong a LOT more than I liked Full House...Full House had the same thing over and over again, cook, fight, make up, fight more, house chores, eat at a restauraunt...and yeah...that's all that happened. People probably like it more for the cast, although I still think SHG and Rain make the weirdest couple ever. Goong actually has a plot, and it's cute and funny.

I agree with you on Full House. It was so annoying to watch. -_-||

Guest webby

having watched both, i have to say Full House is definitely a lot better. I guess goong's manhwa was purportedly better than Full House and it raised my expectations for the drama, only to be disappointed. if you are to compare the plot, the pace of the drama, comedic scenes, persuasive performance, full house wins them all.

Guest lizzy_han

i have to say goong in the beginning it was really funny. then it started to get really depressing.

so..... half goong and half full house =)

Guest vietgirl604

hmm...i loved full house..but now that i have started to watch goong, i can tell i like it a lot more already. hard choice but i say goong. =)

Archived