Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Plissken

Korean Hip-Hop

I haven't heard a notification for really long, how's everyone? ChrisLyon I read your interview with Owen, it was a good read! What are the forum's thoughts on Jay's new song?

Hi everyone,

I'm a newbie but i love korean rap like Hip-Hop and trap music and i just discovered this french Dj/Producer KapS who linked up with two korean rappers on and EP. As there are a lot of good talents undiscovered i like like to find  them and share. I'm not a real fan of hype artists so enjoy and give me your comments. 

here is the link btw 

On 11 septembre 2016 at 3:39 PM, infiresingjams said:

recently i have been listening to ELO and i love his music. Check the Youtube channel WE LOVE KPOP. They upload pretty cool music.

Yeah elo has such a smooth voice i like it , team AOMG never desappoints 

If it's first time you listen to Korean music, I always recommend the music of AOMG. 

If you're pretty used to them, and then try some 1llionaire.

Hello everyone! I am new to this forum though I've been lurking on some threads here. :D

Anyway, this morning, I saw this kpop music video on channel V wherein there was this guy (who is actually the artist) and a caucasian girl eating ice cream. The video has been showing ice cream on cones and in some parts, showed melted ice creams. The show failed to display the title but I'm sure I heard "ice cream" throughout the song. It was kinda chill and I am kinda stressed to know its title. Googled 'ice cream' all day but in vain. :crazy:

If you guys have any idea what song this music video is, please let me know for my peace of mind.:lol:

Thanks!!!

On 8/11/2016 at 0:41 PM, Mickey Seo said:

If it's first time you listen to Korean music, I always recommend the music of AOMG. 

If you're pretty used to them, and then try some 1llionaire.

yassssssssh My favourite AOMG has the vibe and easy to listen. despite They also have good looking rappers what a nice combination

verbal jint

simon dominic / most of the AOMG fam

cheetah

jessi

epikhigh

Announcements