Korean Hip-Hop

Guest Plissken

Guest zaggeh

I'm guessing BKJSuh, PurpleMTL, aranbul and co made their khiphop site, right?

It's so dead here, richard simmons

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest PurpleMTL

Some recent-ish songs I like.

Ja Mezz /// Pilot

Cream Villa /// 격

Speaking Trumpet /// Passport 

Lupi /// My Foot (feat. JJK & Suda)

Guest Alfonso25

I just wish Outsider would work on his technical skills rather than trying to spit fast all the time. It's more mature but I still don't find him making any songs with reply values any time soon.

Guest sfwalcer

Some recent-ish songs I like.

Ja Mezz /// Pilot

Cream Villa /// 격

Speaking Trumpet /// Passport 

Lupi /// My Foot (feat. JJK & Suda)

^

I REALLY enjoyed Speaking Trumpet's "Passport" as well. Need to check out some of the ones you linked. E-sens The Anecdote is doing it for me, been bumbin' that album from start to end of late. Primary's album has some nice tracks but all his new stuff sounds about the same for me for some reason..... Finally got into Kid Ash & G2's Project: Brainwash cuz of all the hype/talk on Keith Ape on the interwebz. LoL Both killed it on that album and this track OMG BEST MODE Palo Alto!!! O.O

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKC5CD7DB2M

Maybe Keith Ape already peaked as Kid Ash. haha His new stuff is fun and all but....

... seems to be fallin' into the trap of too much trap 'ish. haha Now Hi-Lite's "Hi-Life" album did justice to trap beats. Took it to another level for me. Glad he is blowin' up and making new friends. haha

I just wish Outsider would work on his technical skills rather than trying to spit fast all the time. It's more mature but I still don't find him making any songs with reply values any time soon.

^

Yeah Outsider hasn't been the same for me since he came back from the army. I dunno maybe is his new look. : P

He was the perfect fit with MC Sniper and Co. style, etc but they split and both parties seems to be struggling. Wonder if Sniper Sounds is still a thing.

Anywho, long tyme no post here. Took a longggg break but has still been keeping up with stuff in the KHH scene. Glad this thread ain't completely dead. haha SMTM Season 4 was not too bad this year with Black Nut being the high light. Tablo just acts like a richard simmons on the show, poor richard simmons taste and glad his crew got ousted early. Kinda' sad to see P-Type got eliminated so early cuz he forgot his lyrics, sigh.... Verbal Jint lookin' like a dumb richard simmons the entire season cuz his hair. haha

Unpretty Rapstar Season 2 seems decent. But d'yam that one girl that looks/raps like Yoon Mi Rae though. O.O She seems legit as hell as well. Scary.

Guest mimym_stv

Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Many foreign friends by giving your interest in K-POP seems really good.
I have come that you can make the site free for a K-POP chart at this time.
We try to translate into many languages, so many other countries people can listen to K-POP chart.
Of course, this is not a Community Site.
I try to offer so that only simple charts.

People who can help translate want to join the site and leave a comment at Talk.
Thanks!

Here's the website address.
http://mintmusic.net

Or even gotta call the e-mail
admin@mintmusic.net

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MandyFang

Currently, there is a Korean Rap/hip-hop battle TV show call 'Show me the Money.' There are tons of fantastic rapers on the show. I guess you might find a rapper/hip-hopper you like. 

Guest jmaciasdavid_stv

Check out the YG family, 1tym..they are wussup

Can you also tell the which cap they are wearing in the video and is it similar enough to the one I found at cityhuntercapusa, this will be a great help, thank you in advance!!:rolleyes:

• 4 weeks later...

Archived