Good Entertainment's New 5 Member Girl Group

Guest pencilcasee.

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 영원한 사랑

noob2001204: true nobody forced her to join JYP it's her choice. Since JYP picked her out of everyone!

and it seemed like she was "bullied" by her old members here..

i hope this group will debut soon!

I personally think she is REALLY lucky to have joined Wonder Girls.

I would take the opportunity in an instant if I was her.

Even though it pretty much sucks now for the Good Entertainment girl group, i think yoobin is LUCKY!

Guest POHLLEEN

i heard this group is basically dead...?

my friend said that gina choi went back to canada/the states???

haha don't trust me, but yeah.

i'm guessing it's right because first of all one of their members left for a different group, and i haven't heart any new things about them at all...

which is a shame; i wanted to see them debut.

but i could be wrong--maybe they're just keeping on the dl for now, with all the different girl groups that recently debuted.

Guest twinkle_l0ve

wowies i like the look of them

they dont strike to me as to look like the generic korean girls!

will be looking forward to their debut for sure :)

Guest ekwenndy

did choi gina have plastic surgery??

er choi gina.. i guess she looks deifferent from other kpop stars out there... i think??

Guest I<3SunSunYeMi

i heard this group is basically dead...?

my friend said that gina choi went back to canada/the states???

haha don't trust me, but yeah.

i'm guessing it's right because first of all one of their members left for a different group, and i haven't heart any new things about them at all...

which is a shame; i wanted to see them debut.

but i could be wrong--maybe they're just keeping on the dl for now, with all the different girl groups that recently debuted.

lol,one member left the group,so they cant debut with another member or just with 4 members?

yoo bin made a very big impact then lol

Guest suntory

^It's most probably not just Yoo bin.

I'm not sure if Good Entertainment has already solved its financial problems, so its more likely that money's the problem.

I hope this group still debuts, even with four members. I'm confident that they're talented enough, and it would just be a big waste of talent if they didn't debut.

Guest anne&top

of course YooBin would make an impact on them.

i mean afterall all of them did trained together as a group;

in thinking that they will debut as a group.

i have not watched their mtv special;

but judging from the pictures it seemed like they lived together too.

so to have one member leave the group like that,

of course there will be an impact made.

erm, is Gina back at states for good or just for vacation?

Gina no doubt has mucho talent--gahh I'm jealous T__T (Maybe that's why I don't like her much? AHAHA!)

HyoSung is pretty good at dancing and her singing's pretty good too. She was really cute on Battle - Shinhwa with her short hair.

Hmm.. awaiting their debut! ^___^ The only new girl group that debuted around this year that I've liked is SeeYa. I wonder about this one..

I hope everyone caught that. It gets annoying to keep on hearing "OMGOSH! Another one?"

//edit//

GOSH, some people in here CAN'T READ.

OMGOSH! Another one? They all loo the same. Hahh.

LOOOOL

how ironic :]

anyways this group might be able to make it big we'll see how they sing and dance together ^^

So what's going one with these girls?

I'm still waiting for there debut. Even though Yoobin bailed on them which I think it's kinda faulty but I still like her I like Gina as well.

So Gina is from the states? didn't know that..another american girl..cool

but anyways are they still gonna debut. I wanna see them already..this is the first time I'm actually looking forward for a debut..I usually don't care much but I see potential in these girls. Despite now being a four memeber group I think they should still debut.

Guest koreanCHICA

is gina choi from the states?

i saw the first clip and the first like, minute she was singing in korean i had no idea what she was saying, but when she started singing in english i was like ohhhh~ haha.

i'm glad yoobin got the opportunity to be in wonder girls. i love her :]

Guest Vivskies

o_o Have they debuted yet? And if they haven't, when will they?

I'm kinda confused. They're in the Korean Celeb photos, but they don't have a official board in the Korean Music.

Or is this just their "pre-debut" camera?

Archived