Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shiget^

[jp Movie 2008] Hana Yori Dango Final 花より男子~フ&#1244

will rui still try to get makino?

I wanted Rui to end up with Makino :ph34r:

I'm a bit excited, but then again I hope it won't be so draggy want wannabe dramatic like HYD2.

Guest -trang-

OMG! im sooo looking forward to this! i loved the first and second season :D and im surely gonna love this movie! hahaha im watching Inoue Mao's new series that is currently airing "first kiss" and its REALLY GOOD!

omgshhhhhhhhhhh

O.O

SERIOUSLY?

wait. SERIOUSLY?

:] i cannottt waiittt! *rips hair out*

i've watched both seasons AGAIN just a few days ago.

im itching for some new stuff from them! i can't waitttt~ (:

Guest silverwingz

looking forward to this one. i really liked all the characters in the drama... looking forward to seeing Matsuda Shota! And the rest of the gang... ^^

WAAAAAAAAH! omgosh i've been waiting for this news for so long LOL YAAY! yeah i hope yuki and soujiro get together too.. gawsh now i'm gonna keep on checking this forum for updates -__- LOL

Guest mary elle

DUDE! THIS IS GONNA BE EPIC!!!! AHHH! THE PERFECT MOVIE AFTER MY FREAKING GRADUATION! XDDDDD

Guest oceansportrait

Let's just hope this doesn't resemble anything like the first Hana Yori Dango movie (it makes me cringe just to think about it). I guess they're going to squeeze every bit of milk out of the cash flow that is the cow (HYD). That being said, Inoue Mao was born to be Tsukushi, so I look forward to her reprising (?) her role as Makino.

Guest silverwingz

2008 WHEN?!?!?!?!?! beginning or end?

it says Summer... so mid-2008... right? like this time next year? coz it's summer in Japan now, right?