Lee Ki Woo 이기우

Guest FeYuSu

oh gosh--- it's that really tall guy I love!

haha, I remember seeing him in Spink Kick and thinking he was the most random guy ever. :D

He'd always just be standing in the background! And he stood out because he's so tall. hehehe

oh woah, he's in that new drama with Bi?

eee, another reason to watch it! =)

hmmm, I think remember him in The Classic, but I don't remember him in He Was Cool. Who was he?

Spin Kick was such an eye candy movie. Hyun Bin, KDW and then Lee Ki Woo *swoons* :lol:

i love watching him in IJUKSA (there's too many girls loving on Rain already, so i'm for LKW tee hee) - longer hair suits him better. me want to stroke those curls ...

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sweetshelly

I feel the same as all of you. I watch almost every single movie he star in but never notice him. I mean he is like super tall. How can I not notice that. Its amazing to know someone is taller than Bi. Before I thought Bi was super tall but never mind. In order for us to recognize him, he has to star in a better role. Like the one in A Love to Kill. His role was much more noticable to the audiences.

oh gosh--- it's that really tall guy I love!

haha, I remember seeing him in Spink Kick and thinking he was the most random guy ever. :D

He'd always just be standing in the background! And he stood out because he's so tall. hehehe

oh woah, he's in that new drama with Bi?

eee, another reason to watch it! =)

hmmm, I think remember him in The Classic, but I don't remember him in He Was Cool. Who was he?

Yes, he was in He Was Cool with SSH and JDB. :P

Guest LoveRain

Spin Kick was such an eye candy movie. Hyun Bin, KDW and then Lee Ki Woo *swoons* :lol:

i love watching him in IJUKSA (there's too many girls loving on Rain already, so i'm for LKW tee hee) - longer hair suits him better. me want to stroke those curls ...

me too, chula!! i like his hair there.. really cute! :D

Everyone has start noticing him since IJUKSA. hahaha. he's so cute in there and i'm still shock that he was in 'He's so cool'. maybe becoz i was drooling over SHS.

Actually I got irritated with him coz he cause an misunderstanding between Jung Da-bin and Song Seung Heon and they drifted apart for a year. Yeah...I was also focused on SSH only !

But in Ijuksa, no one can miss him with his good looks and the glasses too. :D

I like him!! First saw him in The Guy is Cool, and i thought - yummy!! Then accidentally saw him balletting his way in Spinkick and The Classic. I bought those two because of Dong wan and In sung, But i got ki woo as bonus!! Cant wait for sad movie!!

I love him. lol. okay, exaggeration but i've been wanting to know his name ever since the movie "THe guy was cool". i like his character in that movie. he's a pretty good actor. still can use some improvements and i'm sure he'll get better in the future. haha. thanks for starting the thread :D

Guest lovex3addict

lols ! i love how he always faints in the classic and windstruck(he only showed up during the pinky story)

he was funny in Spin Kick..the ballet dude

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest sincerelydolly

AH. I love this guy! He is freaking tall though, like 6'2 !?!

I first saw him in He Was Cool and after I rewatched Windstruck, I noticed he played one of the princes but my sister wouldn't believe me! Then I saw him in IJUKSA and absolutely started to adore him. I think it's his height. ;] He always seems to play a nice guy in a way.

Guest RACHEL

^ i think he played kim han sung.. kim hyobin's brother

this guys adorable even though he always seems to be supporting... i noticed him in spin kick because he was always topless and stuck out from everyone cuz hes so tall

so cute with his babyface=)

• 4 weeks later...