Lee Dong Gun 이동건

pinkdicentra

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Hello everyone,I watched queen for seven days recently and found actor lee dong gun so attractive and charming,I read everything about him and saw his drama perhaps love and his movie my boyfriend is type b and love now,I really enjoy his acting and also love himself too,I am really curious about him and I have a question

is he did double eye surgery ?the answer didn,t change anything about him for me,but when i look at his eyes I wonder that wow he has big eyes,i see his high school picture and his eyes is the same to his future pics,I just like to know,please answer.Thanx

• 3 months later...

I haven't been able to put the updates of LDG in the last few months (wedding and appearances; maybe I could back-track...) but here's the big news from today:

From Soompi News:

Jo Yoon Hee And Lee Dong Gun Welcome Their First Child

lee-dong-gun-jo-yoon-hee.jpg

Jo Yoon Hee and Lee Dong Gun have become parents!

On December 14, the actress’s agency announced through an official press release, “Jo Yoon Hee gave birth to a baby girl at a hospital in Seoul this morning. The mother and baby are both healthy, and Jo Yoon Hee is currently recuperating while receiving blessings from those around her. Lee Dong Gun is celebrating this precious moment with the rest of the family. Please give them your warm love and support.”

Lee Dong Gun and Jo Yoon Hee fell in love while filming the drama “Laurel Tree Tailors.” The couple registered their marriage back in May and held a private wedding ceremony on September 29.

Congratulations to the beautiful couple!

Source (1) (2)

Allkpop also translated LDG's fan message:

"This is Hobbang's daddy.
I think I last spoke to you during the hot summer, and I'm updating you now that it's the cold winter. 
You always understood and trusted me, who's mindless and lacking.
Early this morning, I became the father of Hobbang, who made me fall in love for no reason at first sight.
The sight of her crying fiercely and trying hard to slowly open her eyes as well as the moment her small eyes stared into mine, her painfully small hands and feet, fingers and toes... all of it shook me, touched me, and made me happy in a big way that I can't describe. 
I'll live to the fullest and make everyone looking at my loving wife and lovable daughter happy as well. 
I've realized today once again how life itself is a big blessing and happiness. I hope that you smile today seeing my family of 3.
-From Yoon Hee's husband and Hobbang's daddy"

Archived