www.jadoresleek.com

www.jadorehair.com

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
www.saranghaeuh.com

saranghae = i love you

haeuh = hair??

oh my gosh i'm weird LOL good luck tho!!

edit: nvm lol i think saranghairyo is cute too :)

i didnt see it at firs t==; only saw page one .

anyways,, i think a short simple name would be nice.

HAHA! haeuh.. thats funny. i actually lol'ed at that hahah. i like that one.

Yeh i agree that a short simple name that is easy for people to remember is good. I think its funny how when you ask for a "fobby" name, people end up using "fob" in alot of the names. I don't think "fobs"(ahh i hate using this word to describe "them" :() would call themselves that haha.

Guest webmagine

Ok.. time to pick out the names! :D

First of all, I'd like to thank everyone for taking the time to suggest the names. I really appreciate the response from everyone. :) It was hard to choose, but I've finally picked out a name for the site!

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

1st place: SarangHairYo.com

-> $10 through PayPal and "Friend of Soompi" status (I will donate to soompi and specify your username)

Name suggested by Lothringen

I really like the name. I found it to be the most original, and yeah, I just really like it for some reason. :D Quite a few people

posting in this thread also seemed to like it, so I thought that was also a plus.

2nd place: Kachoi.com

-> $7 through PayPal or "Friend of Soompi" status (I will donate to soompi and specify your username)

Name suggested by crystalw

I like the sound of it. KACHOI! - Very brandable.

3rd place: YumeHair.com

-> $5 through PayPal or "Friend of Soompi" status (I will donate to soompi and specify your username)

Name suggested by babyxsophie

It sounds like "Yummy Hair" or "Yum Hair". I think it's easy to remember, and yeah, just sounds cool IMO. ^^

4th place: FunkyAndFresh.com

-> $5 through PayPal or "Friend of Soompi" status (I will donate to soompi and specify your username)

Name suggested by hellolovely

FunkyAndFresh.com was taken, but .net is still available. I like the name because... yeah.. it just sounds "funky and fresh" :D.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Congrats on winning this little contest ahaha :D To claim your little prizes, just PM me. ^_^

And again, thanks to everyone for the suggestions!

Archived