[drama 2002] Love Or Nothing / My Name Is Princess 내 이름은 공&#51452

Chiechay

[MBC] Jo Min Soo, Kwon Min Joong, Yoo Seo Jin, Park Chan Hwan
Hi! :) I'm from the Philippines, I'm watching a Korean drama in Arirang tv "Love or Nothing". It's every 10PM w/ replay's on the morning 10AM Monday to Thursday. HK and other neighboring countries can watch this the same time w/ us. I wonder who was able to watch this, was shown in Korea last 2002, MBC's morning drama, it carries a title "My name is Princess" Let's talk about this drama on this thread..it's okey to post a spoiler :D .. the drama is a bit slow..but I'm watching this every night w/ anticipation, I love the pairing of Geum-young and Min-soo. love1.giflove2.giflove3.gif source: imbc.com

Guest Choi Ji Woo

Hi Chiechay..I think we've already met in Tsinoy forums..I'm also from the Philippines, and I also watch this

drama every night..whenever Jewel In The Palace is having its commercial break, I always switch channels

to Arirang TV..I really like Choi Geum Young & Paek Min Soo's pairing 'cause they've got good TV onscreen chemistry..as for Mok Young, I also like her 'cause she studies very hard like me and she finds love corny..

I've got a question, does Hwa Young have leukemia? She's hiding it from her family, right? Sorry for her.. :(

Guest kwave06

Hi Chiechay..I think we've already met in Tsinoy forums..I'm also from the Philippines, and I also watch this

drama every night..whenever Jewel In The Palace is having its commercial break, I always switch channels

to Arirang TV..I really like Choi Geum Young & Paek Min Soo's pairing 'cause they've got good TV onscreen chemistry..as for Mok Young, I also like her 'cause she studies very hard like me and she finds love corny..

I've got a question, does Hwa Young have leukemia? She's hiding it from her family, right? Sorry for her.. :(

i also watch this nightly on arirang tv! can someone tell us how this drama play out towards the end? we're so dying of excitement how the minsoo-geumyoung, mokyoung-chab sung(?) pairings get resolve.

Hi Choi Ji woo, do you carry the same nickname in tsinoy :) ..I ca'nt get through tsinoy all afternoon..I wonder what happened?

yap, hwa-younhg have leukemia..the doctor prescribed medicine but with an order that they need to look for bone marrow donor soonest.

did you watch the eppy last night? I'm starting to get irritated w/ Mr. Yoon's character,..he comes in the way of my "favorite couple"..Is Geum-young clueless about the real reason why she was trasferred and that what really happened to the conversation between Minsoo's dad and her Dad? :phew: ..new hair style for Geum-young, hehe I think it's her third change of hair style..geum-young and minsoo have both big problems, their respective Dad :P

from the arirang website, it says this will be up to 63 eppisode..we were in 45 plus eppy last night?...hmmm I ca'nt wait until the end to know the ending between this two. :D

Guest kawaiiceres

so that's the title of the series.. was wondering what title it was.. got to find out about it just last night while channel surfing. what episode are they in right now?hmm... looks like am a bit too late for this series. ..

was just astonished when i saw janggeum's dad there.. haha..

Guest Choi Ji Woo

Hi Choi Ji woo, do you carry the same nickname in tsinoy :) ..I ca'nt get through tsinoy all afternoon..I wonder what happened?

yap, hwa-younhg have leukemia..the doctor prescribed medicine but with an order that they need to look for bone marrow donor soonest.

did you watch the eppy last night? I'm starting to get irritated w/ Mr. Yoon's character,..he comes in the way of my "favorite couple"..Is Geum-young clueless about the real reason why she was trasferred and that what really happened to the conversation between Minsoo's dad and her Dad? :phew: ..new hair style for Geum-young, hehe I think it's her third change of hair style..geum-young and minsoo have both big problems, their respective Dad :P

from the arirang website, it says this will be up to 63 eppisode..we were in 45 plus eppy last night?...hmmm I ca'nt wait until the end to know the ending between this two. :D

no, my nickname in tsinoy forums is ARIYOUNG..my current "residence" there is the Jewel In The Palace thread..there is also a thread for Love or Nothing in there..Tsinoy forums' server is very busy at that time..

regarding hwa young's bone marrow donor, i guess bup kyu, her husband will be the one..am i right???!!!

i don't watch Love or Nothing episodes straight because my first priority is Jewel In The Palace..since both

dramas airs at the same time which is 10 p.m., switching channels is a very difficult task for me..harharhar..

just like what i've said earlier, when JITP is in a commercial break, i turn to Love or Nothing on Arirang TV..

yeah, i also don't like mr. yoon, the secretary..he's the third party, and he's not that handsome for me hehe!

thanks for telling me that it has 63 episodes..quite longer than JITP..i really love family dramas..touching!!!!!!

so that's the title of the series.. was wondering what title it was.. got to find out about it just last night while channel surfing. what episode are they in right now?hmm... looks like am a bit too late for this series. ..

yeah, the drama was called Love or Nothing in Arirang TV..but the MBC title is My Name is Princess hehe..

Jang Geum's dad (Seo Chun Soo) was there??? What role did he played..I didn't even noticed him..jeez!!!!!!!!

Guest kwave06

no, my nickname in tsinoy forums is ARIYOUNG..my current "residence" there is the Jewel In The Palace thread..there is also a thread for Love or Nothing in there..Tsinoy forums' server is very busy at that time..

regarding hwa young's bone marrow donor, i guess bup kyu, her husband will be the one..am i right???!!!

i don't watch Love or Nothing episodes straight because my first priority is Jewel In The Palace..since both

dramas airs at the same time which is 10 p.m., switching channels is a very difficult task for me..harharhar..

just like what i've said earlier, when JITP is in a commercial break, i turn to Love or Nothing on Arirang TV..

yeah, i also don't like mr. yoon, the secretary..he's the third party, and he's not that handsome for me hehe!

thanks for telling me that it has 63 episodes..quite longer than JITP..i really love family dramas..touching!!!!!!

yeah, the drama was called Love or Nothing in Arirang TV..but the MBC title is My Name is Princess hehe..

Jang Geum's dad (Seo Chun Soo) was there??? What role did he played..I didn't even noticed him..jeez!!!!!!!!

the bone marrow donor will be geum young according to the hard to understand english translation of mbc website. was bup kyu that father of jangeum? didn't recog nize him because i think jang geum's dad had a beard. i

nope, if you watch it just recently..you can still relate to the story..the stories of the 3 daughters sort just of not yet nearing conclusion..a family drama actually you ca'nt help to feel in love w/ the stories.. :)

Ariyoung, yah, I remember now..I think you were a "resident" of AAE thread before, that's my original home in tsinoy.. :)

SCS (JG dad in JITP) played hwa-young's husband..hehe, he looks different propably becoz he's wearing plain clothes..i hope you know what I mean..he is one of the main cast actually..

I have a DVD of JITP, so i dont have a problems as yours..besides I'm really fond of watching old drama..the problem of watching old dramas is that..you seldom encounter "spoiler"..the excitement is killing me!! :D and it is a long series..

Started really focusing on watching this drama when Geum-young break-up w/ her poor boyfriend and fighting w/ Mr. Paek, I knew the writer of this drama saw the "perfect pair" between the two

Its a good thing that a thread for this show was started, this show is what keep me awake sometimes, my mom is an avid fan of this show.

haha, you know why I started the thread, becoz i'm hoping that somebody remember this way back in 2002..and can tell me the ending...i watch this around 10pm here in the Philippines..you can just imagine what time I will hit the bed..gosh, I have eyebags :blush: ..but i ca'nt miss on watching this..now that the stories is getting so "twisted" and to my liking at that..did you watch the eppy last night? gosh, the "trademark" hugs of Mr. Paek he was so sweet to Geum-young..I was kinda of smiling when Geum-young suggested to go out, she looks cute in that scene.. :)

Guest Choi Ji Woo

the bone marrow donor will be geum young according to the hard to understand english translation of mbc website. was bup kyu that father of jangeum? didn't recog nize him because i think jang geum's dad had a beard.

hello..thanks for telling me that geum young will be the donor in order for hwa young's life to be saved..hehe

yup, chiechay confirmed that han bup kyu also is the father of jang geum..the beard is part of his costume!!!

Guest Choi Ji Woo

Ariyoung, yah, I remember now..I think you were a "resident" of AAE thread before, that's my original home in tsinoy.. :)

SCS (JG dad in JITP) played hwa-young's husband..hehe, he looks different propably becoz he's wearing plain clothes..i hope you know what I mean..he is one of the main cast actually..

I have a DVD of JITP, so i dont have a problems as yours..besides I'm really fond of watching old drama..the problem of watching old dramas is that..you seldom encounter "spoiler"..the excitement is killing me!! :D and it is a long series..

yup, AAE thread was my former home, now I've found my new home in the JITP thread..thanks for telling me that SCS and han bup kyu was played by the same actor..his beard really made a difference hehe...

i'm saving money from my daily allowance in order to buy my own copy of JITP..yesasia's prices are very

expensive that's why i'll only buy a clear copy DVD (but not pirated, of course!!!) at the University Mall..

old dramas are also interesting to watch..i hope Arirang TV will air more old korean dramas in the future!!!!!!

hello..thanks for telling me that geum young will be the donor in order for hwa young's life to be saved..hehe

yup, chiechay confirmed that han bup kyu also is the father of jang geum..the beard is part of his costume!!!

but if you look closely to the actor who played han bup-kyu & the father of JG in JITP, he does'nt age that much, considering that there is a 2 or 3 yrs difference when this 2 series was shot.

Geum-young & Mr. Paek was so sweet in last night eppy...I got scared w/ Minsoo's Dad, he was such a powerful man..huhu, I wonder if he will be able to assign Minsoo in Germany :( ..what will happened to this 2..

Hwa-young should have tell the truth about her illness, that was just right and fair to her father-in-law :)

Guest kwave06

Can someone spoil the ending of this series please.

yes, we'd like some spoilers from those who have watched the series in korea or elsewhere. the suspense is killing me. incidentally, can somebody please tell me what's happening to tsinoy forums? it's been days since i was able to read or write anything to tsinoy.

Can someone spoil the ending of this series please.

yes, we'd like some spoilers from those who have watched the series in korea or elsewhere. the suspense is killing me. incidentally, can somebody please tell me what's happening to tsinoy forums? it's been days since i was able to read or write anything to tsinoy.

Hi! :)

Yeh, it's okey to post a "spoiler", i'd also like that...though we only have 14 episodes to go I think..hehe, we are a funny "viewer"..will I let go of watching this drama if I found out the ending of this will not be not to my liking :rolleyes: ..this is the hasard of my fondness to old drama!!

if only hwa-young comes clean about her illness, her dad-in-law should not be in "shock" upon learning it!..

My guess, Minsoo & Geum-young will elope or will go some place on the day of the trip to Germany..if not how will Minsoo evade his Dad's desicion

Kwave, lauren is that you? :) ..I also have problems in accessing tsinoy.com today ..but the last time I have been there was last Friday..we were missing you there! :P

I'm starting to really hate Ki-woon here, I just ca'nt understand why he tells that he loves Geum-young more than Minsoo, is this guy cannot accept losing to someone <_<

Did someone posted that Geum-young will be the bone marrow donor to her sister Hwa-young? so I think this is it..so what will happened to the trip of Minsoo and Geum-young?..will this two give up each other..cause it looks like ala "Romeo & juliet" tragedy.. :)

maybe it's better if Hwa-young should be the one to tell her family!

No spoiler yet?! :)

Only 10 episodes or so to go and I'm still waiting for spoiler..hehe

Minsoo and Geum-young split up :( becoz GY was having a hard time balancing love for Minsoo, problems in the family plus the threat from Minsoo's dad..

Geum-young is the bone marrow donor of her sister Hwa-young but it seems there will be complication..what ever it is I wonder..I will endure watching the face of Ki-woon (which I really hate especially from last night eppy! :huh: ) and Minsoo's Dad fury just plz let Minsoo & Geum-young be together at the end of the series! :P

Archived