Hair Straightener Recommendations?

Guest harmonyLGS

Straightening your hair can be tiring. Especially with terrible tools. I personally don’t like to brand drop. I recommend that you look for straighteners with these options:

1. Adjustable heat. Not all hair can take max heat. You want a straightener with a digital readout. You want to know exactly how hot it is set. You can’d do that with vague number dial or Low, high, off only settings.
  2. You want floating plates. This helps you not to completely flatten your hair (unless that’s preferred).
  3. Tourmaline or Ceramic. Both provide even heat distribution along the hot plates. Some may have a special treatment for positive ion on the hair. This is a plus.

If you are looking at specific brands, professionals like to use FHI , CHI, and Hot Tools for the long lasting use and warranty.

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For me the best brand of hair straighteners is GHD but if I had to choose another one I would stay with Remington because of its ironing quality and durability. Currently you can find them at very good prices. I recommend you to look at this guide about the best iron flat. It helped me a lot to choose one

• SC2019 locked this topic

Archived