[tvb] Drive Of Life 歲月風雲 (2007)

Guest alteclansing

Guest alteclansing

dljr4.png

Cast: Raymond Lam, Charmaine Sheh, Myolie Wu, Feng Shao Feng, Toby Leung, Ron Ng,

Jessica Husan, Joe Ma, Sheren Tang, Gigi Wong, Michael Wong, Damien Lau, Michael Miu, Liao Jing Sheng

The Drive of Life is a TVB 60-episodes modern series specifically filmed to celebrate the 10th Anniversary of The Handover of Hong Kong back to Mainland China from Great Britain 1997-2007. It is a joint production of TVB (Hong Kong) and CCTV (Mainland China). The theme of the series revolves around the automobile industry in China. The shooting period extends more than 10 years to illustrate the up-and-down transformations that Hong Kong has been experiencing before and after the handover.

Guest witchyangelkk

Oooh.. im watching this on tv

I cant believe they're pairing up Charmaine and Raymond AGAIN!

And ill be peed off if they put Toby and Ron together... seriously... TVB should think of new couples!

I dont particularly like any of the characters in this show... except for Raymond... and Jessica Hsuan =D

- HaiKi

Oooh.. im watching this on tv

I cant believe they're pairing up Charmaine and Raymond AGAIN!

And ill be peed off if they put Toby and Ron together... seriously... TVB should think of new couples!

I dont particularly like any of the characters in this show... except for Raymond... and Jessica Hsuan =D

- HaiKi

haha sorry to spoil this for u but

Ray and Charmaine will end up together after so many obsticles and Toby and Ron will end up together again

Overall I really enjoy watching this drama I watch this at first cause of Ray since I'm a big an of his acting :P

Guest witchyangelkk

haha sorry to spoil this for u but

Ray and Charmaine will end up together after so many obsticles and Toby and Ron will end up together again

Overall I really enjoy watching this drama I watch this at first cause of Ray since I'm a big an of his acting :P

ARGHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... !!!!!!!!!

I just cant picture Toby and Ron together....

They looked soo.. out of place in that series * the guy version of "Leu Yun Mm Yi Zou" (or something like that)*

- HaiKi

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Justalilodreamer

Toby's acting gets on my nerves <_<

so far its pretty good. kind of confusing cause half of the time i dont know what they're doing haha

the beginning was pretty boring but its getting better

haven't watch it yet.but after seeing who the couple is,i dun think i will watch.

how come ron or raymond can't be with myolie?i dun like charmaine & toby.charmaine is too old for raymond and ron is too good for toby...

some promotion pictures =) plz credit if hotlink..

0706151813521.jpg

2007322105235279.jpg

020408_970153_321.jpg

why no ron ng at promotion activities? o_0 he played a small cast?

haven't watch it yet.but after seeing who the couple is,i dun think i will watch.

how come ron or raymond can't be with myolie?i dun like charmaine & toby.charmaine is too old for raymond and ron is too good for toby...

some promotion pictures =) plz credit if hotlink..

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w127/Jo...06151813521.jpg

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w127/Jo...22105235279.jpg

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w127/Jo..._970153_321.jpg

why no ron ng at promotion activities? o_0 he played a small cast?

Well Ron role to be compare with the others is a bit smaller than Raymond but I think at that time he was at another

place filming for another drama not sure why he wasn't at the promotion pictures. I think the promotion took place

outside of HK.

As for the pairing,

after what happen to Charmaine and Raymond. He found out Myolie liked him and always stand by his side helping him, they later decided to get married. But then Charmaine came back and Myolie realized that Raymond still love Charmaine and that both of them is still in love with each other. She doesn't want to stand in the middle so after taking wedding pictures with Raymond, she decided to call off the wedding. She knows Raymond wanted to repay her since she has never given up on him and always been by his side. In the end, she did ended up with a guy I think really suitable for her which is Raymond's cousin.

To me, I think the ending where Myolie ended up with Ray's cousin is perfect. They both are meant for each other and the way he treated her is better than Ray treating her to be honest ;)

For Toby and Ron I do agree they don't match don't kno why TVB must add her in there with Ron why can't it be somebody else. Some say its because Toby is related to one of the TVB directors that is why she's in a few dramas but I don't know. But to me, the whole drama focus on Ray-Charmaine more and Jessica and Joe for relationship also family members and friends.

Guest PandaKiss

Haha, the director is Toby's father.

I think she's paired with Ron since they were married in this other drama.

About Ron not being in promotion functions,

I read it's because Toby's father doesn't really like him or something,

so he decided to cut down his parts by A LOT.

Archived