[variety] Sang Sang Plus 상상플러스

Guest luckyyou

dang i kinda feel bad for hwanhee too.... but it's SOH funny tho..... dang it's amazing how brian got 2nd place... and o man noh hyunjung called lee hwejae tak jae hoon....

O YEA!! netizens in korean are bashing on lee hewjae still cause of the finger incident and he didnt apoloze and also cause he called tak jaehoon "땅끄지" which is like bum, scumbag. o man

and i hope tony and hyori come out one day together and get the dairy thign solved haha

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kangtagreen27

that was a reallie fun and interesting episode with Brian and Tony.

i picked up some, if not most, of it...but would reallie like to know the whole thing.

it'd be nice if someone subtitled this.

therefore..i would like to make a request..

if someone can subtitle this week's episode...i thank you so very much!

i reallie would like to know what they were talking about. like i said..i was able to pick up some of it...but i'm not sure how correct i am.

Guest xjuyonx

HAHA it was hilarious when brian was talking about his girlfriends, and everyone was like YOU DIDN'T NEED TO TELL US THATTT MUCH INFORMATION

brian <3

Guest ohnoitsme

whenever i watch it i always get the feeling that leehweejae is really mean...he seems like he wouldn't take care of his hoobaes and stuff

Guest luckyyou

ryu shi won :) i just watched this episode. (you can dl the hq file at http://clubbox.co.kr/NowNForever). so hilarious about tak jae hoon's "fan" story. and i was surprised at how bad the korean-japanese people korean. well i guess it wasn't BAD, but the pronounciation..

Guest xdmandyxp

my friend told me about this show and said it was real funny. i'm glad i can finally watch it now. just one thing, is there subs to go along with the episodes?i can't understand korean and i also can't use clubbox.. anyway thanks to the people who uploaded.

Guest jaye

whenever i watch it i always get the feeling that leehweejae is really mean...he seems like he wouldn't take care of his hoobaes and stuff

He's seems kinda sketchy, huh? Like that whole controversy a little while back about how he slipped the finger on the show and didn't make a formal apology. I don't know, I still really like his personality but I get that vibe sometimes too.

Anyway, can't wait to watch Ryu Shi Won on this week's episode. I screamed on the previews last week, haha.

Guest luckyyou

my friend told me about this show and said it was real funny. i'm glad i can finally watch it now. just one thing, is there subs to go along with the episodes?i can't understand korean and i also can't use clubbox.. anyway thanks to the people who uploaded.

there are no subs. are you korean? if you're not, then it's going to be hard for you to watch. the premise of the show is guessing korean words and using korean words. so if you can't understand korean, then the show will basically have no meaning to you. it's really really funny though. one of my favorite (or my favorite) show.

He's seems kinda sketchy, huh? Like that whole controversy a little while back about how he slipped the finger on the show and didn't make a formal apology. I don't know, I still really like his personality but I get that vibe sometimes too.

Anyway, can't wait to watch Ryu Shi Won on this week's episode. I screamed on the previews last week, haha.

you know what before that whole lee hui jae flicking young fatty (haha), i didn't really notice him being mean. but after that i've been noticing a lot. i think he just naturally has that mean personality. he was on yuhgul 6 during the summer story and he was so mean to shin jung hwan (i mean everyone is, but it felt more personal than for show purposes. and i <3 shin jung hwan).

and when i saw the preview for ryu shi won, my eyes got big and i smiled. :) :) :)

Guest jahye

Lee Hwee Jae has always had a mean sense of humor. No doubt about it. Plus he's cocky too.

He's funny, but he's not one of my favorite MCs.

It's not as noticeable as Lee Hwee Jae because he's not as mean and it's not all the time, but sometimes I get a sense that Tak Jae Hoon is being a little mean. Especially towards Shin Jung Hwan. Maybe it's because they're so close that they can be mean like that with each other, but I never get the sense that Shin Jung Hwan is being mean back to him.

Especially during the earlier Sang Sang Plus episodes, when it had the Ripple House and star talk. Those two were so mean to Ji Sang Ryul (the MC with the fro). Anytime Ji Sang Ryul said something, those two would say how he's doing it wrong or point out he's being creepy or something like that. I felt bad for him.

Maybe I'm just seeing things. But I do love Tak Jae Hoon and Shin Jung Hwan.

Those two and Yoo Jae Suk are my favorite gagmen.

Shin Jung Hwan especially because he's actually very nice and caring towards others.

I still remember that summer special when Noh Hyun Jung cried and Shin Jung Hwan was the only one that actually went to her and asked if she was OK and told some people to get her some tissues. Noh Hyun Jung even said Shin Jung Hwan was the only one that did that.

I also remember Lee Hye Young saying how much Shin Jung Hwan was there for her when she was going through her divorce.

When you watch him, you can tell he looks out for others. Plus he's funny as hell. :lol:

I'm not a fan of Ryu Si Won.. and the other guy that was a new guest MC. I don't like him at all. He's also on Tak Jae Hoon's other new show on the SBS Good Sunday lineup. I don't know why, I just don't like him.

Guest soonjap

I liked Sang Sang Plus before because of Tak Jae Hoon. This is one funny guy. I started liking him when he first became the MC for the now-defunct "Music Plus". I especially like his quick wit when he sticks it to Lee Hwee Jae. But the show kind of dragged for me during Shin Jung Hwan's absence. This is a hilarious guy and he does seem to be a kind of caring person and I am super glad he's back. He's also hilarious on the Girls 6 show and I wish he could go back to being a regular to X-Man, too. I've never liked Lee Hwee Jae and I never thought he was independently funny. He's always riding on the back of someone's statements that causes laughter but he never incites any laughter himself. I don't know about the finger incident but he doesn't necessarily have the reputation for being "nice". That's why people call him "The Wind". In Korea, when someone has an affair or cheats on their significant other, they say that one can "sense the aroma of the wind" or in Korean, "바람피우는다". It has something to do with the fact that he has a quite a reputation of being a "ladies man" and can't stay very committed. But I like Sang Sang Plus because I get to know Korean words and meanings and the guests sometimes can be very funny, too.

Guest luckyyou

But I do love Tak Jae Hoon and Shin Jung Hwan.

Shin Jung Hwan especially because he's actually very nice and caring towards others.

I still remember that summer special when Noh Hyun Jung cried and Shin Jung Hwan was the only one that actually went to her and asked if she was OK and told some people to get her some tissues. Noh Hyun Jung even said Shin Jung Hwan was the only one that did that.

I also remember Lee Hye Young saying how much Shin Jung Hwan was there for her when she was going through her divorce.

When you watch him, you can tell he looks out for others. Plus he's funny as hell. :lol:

I'm not a fan of Ryu Si Won.. and the other guy that was a new guest MC. I don't like him at all. He's also on Tak Jae Hoon's other new show on the SBS Good Sunday lineup. I don't know why, I just don't like him.

yeah I think Tak Jae Hoon ( WHO I LOVE) has a funny, teasing sense of humor and he makes fun of Shin Jung Hwan because well everyone makes fun of him, he looks funny (in a cute way I LOVE SHIN JUNG HWAN TOO), and they're close. i mean they sang together so they have connection. when tak jae hoon makes fun of shin jung hwan it's out of love. cause when tak jae hoon won his big award from kbs, he dedicated his award to shin jung hwan and this was when shin jung hwan wasn't on tv b/c of his dilemma. it was really sweet. i liked it a lot :)

and yeah shin jung hwan was the first to go up to lee hye young after she came back from her break after her divorce. i think he said some really meaningful stuff to her. you can tell that he's a caring person underneath all that funny stuff he says.

and haah i LOVEE the older episodes of sang sang. esp ones with tony. i loved the whole love thing between tak and tony. and how tony hated it and how he was always the girl. you know what, when ji sang ryul is made fun of i get sad too. i think it's because in my mind he's gross so i feel like whatever remarks they make, they mean 100% of it. haha it's just my perspective though.

and i like the new guy. not as an mc of sang sang, but i think he's funny in a not so showy way :)

long long post. i like talking about sang sang plus. we should all join hands and talk together. haha jk.

I've never liked Lee Hwee Jae and I never thought he was independently funny. He's always riding on the back of someone's statements that causes laughter but he never incites any laughter himself. I don't know about the finger incident but he doesn't necessarily have the reputation for being "nice". That's why people call him "The Wind".

who did he go out with? i've been watching since ep 1 and i know that they make fun of him for being a balamjaengeee, but i never knew who he went out with or "hooked up" with. just curious.

Guest jaye

Whoa, finally some good conversation going on in this thread! (opposed to "can anyone upload ____ for me?" :rolleyes:)

you know what before that whole lee hui jae flicking young fatty (haha), i didn't really notice him being mean. but after that i've been noticing a lot. i think he just naturally has that mean personality.

Same with me! Lee Hui Jae's 'mean' personality never really caught on to me until recently either. I mean, I noticed that he was cocky or whatever, but following the finger incident, I started paying more close attention to his personality and started judging his character a lot more. And it's starting to become a lot more obvious to me now.

Lee Hwee Jae has always had a mean sense of humor. No doubt about it. Plus he's cocky too.

He's funny, but he's not one of my favorite MCs.

Shin Jung Hwan & Tak Jae Hoon are my favorite gagmen too. Although, like soonjap said, while Lee Hui Jae often has his funny moments, he isn't quite as funny on his own. I think his personality is only enhanced by the prescence of Tak Jae Hoon & Shin Jung Hwan.

long long post. i like talking about sang sang plus. we should all join hands and talk together. haha jk.

Haha! I know!

I really like that we're actively discussing the show in this thread! :D :D :D

Guest wagws

HAHA it was hilarious when brian was talking about his girlfriends, and everyone was like YOU DIDN'T NEED TO TELL US THATTT MUCH INFORMATION

brian <3

Brian has a gf :blink: . I didn't know about it. Could you please translate what he said for me? :blush: :blush:

I really want to know what he said. Really appriciate it

Thank you in advance.

Guest luckyyou

Brian has a gf :blink: . I didn't know about it. Could you please translate what he said for me? :blush: :blush:

I really want to know what he said. Really appriciate it

Thank you in advance.

brian talked about how ever since he's been impersonating hwanhee, people are laughing while they sing. during one music program, hyori went up to hwanhee and told him that it's just too hilarious when he sings because of what brian did. then that day after thep rogram, they were in the car together and hwanhee with an angry disposition said in an angry tone to stop impersonating him b/c he's embarassed. then the "hyungs" ask him to do it one more time on sangsang and he does it and says that after this show airs he might be killed by hwanhee.

then brian talks about underwears. how when hwanhee and brian lived together, there were times when brian accidently wore hwanhee's underwear. then one day hwanhee started writing "F" or "hwanhee" on his underwears to distinguish them from brians. there were also days when they would be changing at the studio for a show and notice that they were wearing the same underwear. also, brian agreed w/ tony when tony mentioned that before tony was in hot, all the other hot members wore briefs and after tony, they all started wearing boxers. and brian said hwanhee too..

the question that was asked said like brian has a lot of girlfriends in the past and what's the secret to it? and brian says that in the U.S. it's kind of "cool" to have a lot of girlfriends (or i'm guessing he means that it doesn't have a bad reputation) and that a guy can be friends with a girl. lee hui jae says that there's a rumor that brian has never had a girlfriend and brian debunks it. brian says that while singing (as in while he's was in fly to the sky) he had a many girlfriends. brian had a girlfriend during this 1st album, then in album 5 he had a celebrity girlfriend. while a singer, he's had 4 girlfriends. the fatty mc asks how he kept away from scandals. and brian says that he met at the movies theaters and since he goes to church very religiously, he'd meet at church. brian says from the 2 out of 4 girlfriends, 2 were korean citizens and that 2 were celebrities. also he says that from that 2 who were korean citizens, one was a celebriety. brian goes on to say he'll never say the names of them, but the mcs say oh that's okay, it'll be all over the internet. the mcs were saying the entire time that he was being way too honest.

now the subject is onto any hardship they felt living in the U.S. brian says since he was born in los angeles, he didn't have any hardship. lee hui jae compliments brian on his kroean skills and how there are a lot of korean-americans who don't know any korean or try not to speak korean and brian says those people are total stupidheads (ahah babo). and all the mcs liked brian because he's so kroean pride. brian thanks his dad for that since his dad taught him korean when they were little. brian also says that his dad hit him a lot if he didn't do good iin school/work. his dad said since you're korean, you can speak english or whatever outside of the house but inside you can only speak korean. brian talks about a friend he had in new jersey. this guy was born in korea but immigrated to the u.s. and forgot all his korean. brian invited him over to his house and told him to insah to his dad, but the friend didn't know any "jonedaemal" and ended up saying "ahjushi, hi!" brian thought his dad would just say "that's not how you should do it", but instead brian's dad ended up hitting him hard. and brian thanks tony b/c of H.O.T. H.O.T. improved his korean.

the end. very brief summary. basically brian had lots of girlfriends and sometimes wore hwanhee's underwear and has korean pride.

i love sang sang plus the new set looks awesome

Archived