[variety] Sang Sang Plus 상상플러스

Guest luckyyou

Guest chuck97

you know, that makes total sense about Noh leaving for the states and what seems to be a shot gun wedding. I didn't understand why a woman whose career was so popular would just up and leave. Some elders told me that it's common for women to quit their jobs when they marry, so i just took it as that...but i was surprised to hear that she was already pregnant. eh...best of luck to her and her new familly! :lol:

Calculate the time. She got pregnant before the wedding. Many older koreans might call this "shameless" no matter how educated, rich, pretty or popular she is. Wouldn't any woman want to marry a rich guy just like To Marry A Millionaire tv series?

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest koolaiem

Im not really sure....but I noticed that the new announcer is look a like jiwhaza's program announcer...

Also...their last name are the same...

• 1 month later...
Guest fritz

help me pls

where can i find the subbed episode with Bi? this is the episode where he said that he is secretly in love with

someone. i think it is episode 104

pls pls pls

Guest parkc

you guys should totally watch the most recent episode of sang sang plus (07.10.07). It's fright feist again and this time the PD put sooo many more scary props than previous episodes. I never knew lee hui jae was THAT scared of ghosts. I've never heard him scream this much before.

I tried to capture each guy's reaction at the beginning of the show. LHJ kept stopping and screaming, he even once dropped to the floor. Tak Jae hoon went into fighting position, shin jung hwan just ran...hahahah, and the new guy would cross his arms across his chest.

vlcsnap-75775.png

vlcsnap-76344.png

vlcsnap-76724.png

vlcsnap-77755.png

vlcsnap-77355.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hmmm ive heard of this show- i sorta wanna start watching~

Thank you so much for sharing that link!!but unfortunately i can't use clubbox!! :tears::tears: HQ of either 07.10.07 or 07.17.07 (Horror Special) in nonclubbox links will be greatly appreciated! :D
yes yes, same here please ^^;;

• 1 month later...

Did anyone else watch todays episode? They changed the setup. There's still star chatting in the 1st half of the show, but the 2nd half is completely different. No more Old & New.. instead they read from different books to people on a screen. Three strikes from the person on the screen and you're out.

asdfpo6.jpg

:huh: Why did they change the setup?? I think the new game is sort of stupid and doesn't really require brains like Old & New does.

Guest babymarzy07

^ really they changed formats??

i dont really understand sang sang as much.. but the talk part is funny and the other half is interesting...

anyone remember when and what ep Kang Ji Hwan + Han Ji Min's was?^^

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest frenchllama

This new "Man Reading a Book" section sucks so much. The official website is filled with people commenting that it is the dumbest thing for them to cancel Old & New. I personally think the PD who did that should be fired. He's pretty retarded to change something that has worked for so long. Man... I'm just waiting until they change back to Old & New.

This new "Man Reading a Book" section sucks so much. The official website is filled with people commenting that it is the dumbest thing for them to cancel Old & New. I personally think the PD who did that should be fired. He's pretty retarded to change something that has worked for so long. Man... I'm just waiting until they change back to Old & New.

I couldn't agree more! Is it the "Indian PD" who decided to change the format? Because it was a really stupid move on his part. What was wrong with Old & New?? Doesn't he know the saying, don't fix what ain't broke?! What a waste! The only thing we can do is hope the PD realizes how stupid and unpopular this new game is and goes back to Old & New.

Did anyone watch todays episode?? Well don't get too excited over it because it's just about the most boring episode of Sang Sang Plus ever! Seriously, Kim Min Joon and Kim Hyun Joo were so boring. I think the MCs were bored by them too.

I can't get over how much of an @ss Lee Hwee Jae can be! <_<

This is from episode 150 I believe, the one with Park Ji Yoon and Hwang Soo Kyeong announcers

97281020oy6.png

He was in such a pissy mood here and he completely barked at Shin Jung Hwan saying he couldn't read correctly

77159590oz5.png

But what an idiot because he was the one that was wrong! Stupid @ss!

Download a clip of it here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=R9UAITDR

Guest Charlot

I couldn't agree more! Is it the "Indian PD" who decided to change the format? Because it was a really stupid move on his part. What was wrong with Old & New?? Doesn't he know the saying, don't fix what ain't broke?! What a waste! The only thing we can do is hope the PD realizes how stupid and unpopular this new game is and goes back to Old & New.

Did anyone watch todays episode?? Well don't get too excited over it because it's just about the most boring episode of Sang Sang Plus ever! Seriously, Kim Min Joon and Kim Hyun Joo were so boring. I think the MCs were bored by them too.

I can't get over how much of an @ss Lee Hwee Jae can be! <_<

This is from episode 150 I believe, the one with Park Ji Yoon and Hwang Soo Kyeong announcers

97281020oy6.png

He was in such a pissy mood here and he completely barked at Shin Jung Hwan saying he couldn't read correctly

77159590oz5.png

But what an idiot because he was the one that was wrong! Stupid @ss!

Download a clip of it here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=R9UAITDR

Don't they tend to change formats if the show's ratings go down? I read earlier posts that ratings had gone down to as low as 13%. Too bad =( Old & New was fun....it was nice feeling dumb when my cousins and uncles (cousin as young as 11) would know the answer and I just...didn't XD. I don't get the point of the reading. Is it how you read it? Like I remembering watching an episode with Cha...something (omg same last name =D) and they were reading it so that they had to combine some sounds or change it so it would sound better (like Spanish all over again). Or is it...read with emotion.

Lee Hwee Jae, I think, is funny. A bit over competiitive though <_< but it seems like they're in good terms, because you know how good friends tend to hit each other or insult each other for fun....or it's all masked with smiles and they really can't stand each other's guts XD.

I can't stand watching those newer episodes. They're all boring boring...BORING. The older ones were FUNNY, even for me, a girl who can't speak a lot.

Wait...Indian PD? XD COOL

• 3 weeks later...

Archived