[variety] Sang Sang Plus 상상플러스

Guest luckyyou

Guest yanouchi2

i watched the horror episode and new one with minu and andy back to back. hilarious.

those guys are such cowards! ^_^

no one translates the show here? i was wondering what where the stories minu and andy were sharing. anyone?

may i know which episode for this "the horror episode "..wanna download tru clubbox...thanks

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest luckyyou

She's going to be busy filming other shows. I think I read she's going to do some morning show and a new variety show with Lee Kyeong Gyoo.

Jung Hyeong Don is also leaving the show. I think his last episode is the same as Baek announcer. They filmed it on the 5th and I think it airs on the 24th.

He films 무한도전 on the same night as Sang Sang Plus so he chose to stay with 무한도전.

Jung Hyeong Don's replacement: Yoo Sae Yoon

http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/2153/ne...photophpdz0.jpg

ARG!!! I really don't like this guy. <_<

So I finally watched the 4-10 episode and realized someone was leaving. They didn't really say who right? But oh it's Jung Hyung Don. Even though he was probably the least liked in the show, I liked him 3rd best (4th being Tak Jae Hoon who lost his sparkle when Noh Hyun Jung left). I'm glad he decided to stay with Moohandojun, that show is funnier and at least he has some words in that show.

Yoo Sae Yoon. I didn't think he was funny, but I'm kind of excited for him to be on SSP. Maybe the dynamics between the guys will change for the better (funnier).

Guest jahye

may i know which episode for this "the horror episode "..wanna download tru clubbox...thanks

I don't remember the exact dates, sorry, but I know it was in the summer, I think 2005..

hhaha realy? i really like yoon sae yoon i think hes funny. in my opinion funnier than jung hyun don. but tahts just my opinion but haha yeah JHD would stay with moo han do jun because its more popular?

Actually he chose to stay with Moohandojung because he started that program before he came on Sang Sang Plus. I think he was on Moohandojun way before it got popular. That show went through a lot of changes. I remember when Jo Hye Ryun was a regular on the show.

Pictures from Baek Seung Joo and Jung Hyeong Don's last show

s1me9.jpg

s2oa7.jpg

s3vz9.jpg

s15gm0.jpg

^ Cute! ^_^

Choi Song Hyeon's first show.. Kim Jong Min is filling in as an MC for one episode only, then it's Yoo Sae Yoon permanently.

s9ww0.jpg

s4jv7.jpg

s10cd8.jpg

s8vq7.jpg

s5kk9.jpg

s6ri3.jpg

Oh, Shin Jung Hwan and Tak Jae Hoon have a new corner on KBS Happy Sunday, 불후의 명곡. It started today

img53tmppe6.jpg

I just watched it and I really liked it. It's funny and I really like the remake they did of Kim Gun Mo's song. I actually like Tak Jae Hoon on this show! I don't know why, but I don't really like Tak Jae Hoon on SSP..

And my love for Shin Jung Hwan only grows! ^_^ Did you guys hear/read the recent news about him helping a handicap? Some person recorded him, I think on a cellphone, helping a guy on a wheelchair and it spread all over the internet. :lol: I saw the video, it's reaallly short, but everyone is making a big deal out of it saying how nice he is, but when interviewers ask him about it, he always says anyone else would have done the same thing.

Guest luckyyou

I just watched it and I really liked it. It's funny and I really like the remake they did of Kim Gun Mo's song. I actually like Tak Jae Hoon on this show! I don't know why, but I don't really like Tak Jae Hoon on SSP..

And my love for Shin Jung Hwan only grows! ^_^ Did you guys hear/read the recent news about him helping a handicap? Some person recorded him, I think on a cellphone, helping a guy on a wheelchair and it spread all over the internet. :lol: I saw the video, it's reaallly short, but everyone is making a big deal out of it saying how nice he is, but when interviewers ask him about it, he always says anyone else would have done the same thing.

My love for Shin Jung Hwan has been growing ever since he was on MC Battle Challenge. I thought he was the funniest and I remember asking my mom what that big-headed man's name was and I had like a somewhat-crush on him. Crush in that I found him so funny that I was attracted (HAHAHAH!). Anyways, yeah my likeness towards him is shooting while my likeness for Tak Jae Hoon is declining. I liked Tak Jae Hoon on SSP during the times when he would always come up with new sayings. I thought he was so funny, but now it's like "eh".

On the new KBS show, what is it like? By reading the name of the show I'm guessing they are trying to bring back or re-popularize old Korean classic songs?

I'm happy to see Shin Jung Hwan doing so many new shows now. I remember being a bit sad when that whole gambling controversy happened because I was afraid he'll never be back on a show again. Anyways, I've also heard he's a true nice guy. I think it was in the Korean newspaper last year or so because I remember my mom telling me about an article she read. Also, didn't SJH help Lee Hye Young a lot when she was going through her divorce? I feel like he's one of those look on the bright side kind of guy. Sigh, I could go on and on about SJH.. :P

edit// I watched the clip of SJH helping that handicapped man. It was like 2 or 3 seconds long. :P

Guest loving_D

She's going to be busy filming other shows. I think I read she's going to do some morning show and a new variety show with Lee Kyeong Gyoo.

Jung Hyeong Don is also leaving the show. I think his last episode is the same as Baek announcer. They filmed it on the 5th and I think it airs on the 24th.

He films 무한도전 on the same night as Sang Sang Plus so he chose to stay with 무한도전.

i don't like him either. :wacko: hes the one who replaced andy on goldfish theatre right? i think he talks too much...and i find him annoying. :sweatingbullets:

i wish kim jong min would just replace jung hyeong don.

Guest frenchllama

Hey, luckyyou... do you know what other shows SJH does? Cause, like you, I'm the biggest fan of him. He's the funniest in every show he's on, and when he's absent, that show just tanks. He's the funniest guy in the shows, and his absence is felt immediately.

I'm just trying to find all of his current shows... I know they are SSP, Golden Fisheries, and that new show Mental Challenge. I guess Heroine's ending, but I found him so damn funny on that show too.

Any others I'm missing?

And yeah, I don't like Yoo Sae Young either. He just annoys the hell out of me. And also agree about the other MC's on SSP, I have begun to like them less and less, especially TKH (LHJ, I always hated, he seems like an richard simmons). I feel bad that JHD's leaving though.

Guest jahye

My love for Shin Jung Hwan has been growing ever since he was on MC Battle Challenge. I thought he was the funniest and I remember asking my mom what that big-headed man's name was and I had like a somewhat-crush on him. Crush in that I found him so funny that I was attracted (HAHAHAH!). Anyways, yeah my likeness towards him is shooting while my likeness for Tak Jae Hoon is declining. I liked Tak Jae Hoon on SSP during the times when he would always come up with new sayings. I thought he was so funny, but now it's like "eh".

On the new KBS show, what is it like? By reading the name of the show I'm guessing they are trying to bring back or re-popularize old Korean classic songs?

I'm happy to see Shin Jung Hwan doing so many new shows now. I remember being a bit sad when that whole gambling controversy happened because I was afraid he'll never be back on a show again. Anyways, I've also heard he's a true nice guy. I think it was in the Korean newspaper last year or so because I remember my mom telling me about an article she read. Also, didn't SJH help Lee Hye Young a lot when she was going through her divorce? I feel like he's one of those look on the bright side kind of guy. Sigh, I could go on and on about SJH.. :P

edit// I watched the clip of SJH helping that handicapped man. It was like 2 or 3 seconds long. :P

WORD to the bolded part. I thought I was alone on this, literally the only person to ever think so, but the more I find people funny, the more attractive they are to me, and I think Shin Jung Hwan is HILARIOUS so.. :lol: When he has the right haircut, he can be really cute. ^_^

The new show is exactly that. They go through popular hits of a singer, this week it's Kim Gun Mo and he gave them a few pointers and tips on how to sing his songs and then they go into a recording studio and do a remake. This week Ivy was a guest vocal and Yoon Jong Shin was producer.

I always knew Shin Jung Hwan is a nice guy. I hear a lot of guests saying he's a nice guy and they always use the word pure to descirbe him. :lol: Yea, I also remember Lee Hye Young saying how much he helped her when she went through her divorce. I remember the episode he came back on Heroine 6 after his scandal she gave him a big ole hug.

:lol: I told you, the video is REALLY short. I can't believe it became such a big deal over such a short video!

i don't like him either. :wacko: hes the one who replaced andy on goldfish theatre right? i think he talks too much...and i find him annoying. :sweatingbullets:

i wish kim jong min would just replace jung hyeong don.

I don't like his mannerims. He comes off rude to me. <_<

Hey, luckyyou... do you know what other shows SJH does? Cause, like you, I'm the biggest fan of him. He's the funniest in every show he's on, and when he's absent, that show just tanks. He's the funniest guy in the shows, and his absence is felt immediately.

I'm just trying to find all of his current shows... I know they are SSP, Golden Fisheries, and that new show Mental Challenge. I guess Heroine's ending, but I found him so damn funny on that show too.

Any others I'm missing?

And yeah, I don't like Yoo Sae Young either. He just annoys the hell out of me. And also agree about the other MC's on SSP, I have begun to like them less and less, especially TKH (LHJ, I always hated, he seems like an richard simmons). I feel bad that JHD's leaving though.

Yay! The Shin love keeps growing and growing!! ^_^

Shin Jung Hwan's shows

- 상상플러스

- 황금어장

- 작렬! 정신통일

- 불후의 명곡(가제) <- new one with Tak Jae Hoon on KBS Happy Sunday

I read a recent article and it said he has 7 shows but it didn't list all of them. It said he has 7 total including cable shows, stations like TVN. But I don't know what those are. There's also rumors that say he'll be on Kang Ho Dong's new show on KBS Happy Sunday, but I'm not positive about that.. so don't get your hopes up about that.

Anways, even BIGGER news, the article said he's coming back with a digital single! But it's going to come out in August. I think Shin Jung Hwan has a really nice singing voice and I really hated he was just a rapper in Country Kko Kko and Tak Jae Hoon did all the singing. <_< Anyways, I'm really excited about this! ^_^

You guys need to watch Shin and Tak's new show, I really really like it! I've been listening to their remake over and over.

Upcoming guests:

21ru0.gif

Jo Min Ki, Yoon Do Hyun

m1ft1.jpg

Im Chae Moo, Ock Ju Hyun

Some old episodes uploaded..

Episode 5

ep5qx1.png

Guests: Ock Ju Hyun, Bada, Lee Soo Young

gigeshare

Episode 43

ep43pt7.png

Guests: Shin Hyeon Joon, Kim Soo Mi, Im Hyeong Joon + Nickname Special + Old & New (the famous 구들 episode)

gigeshare

Episode 98

untitleddw7.png

Guests: Kim Ja Ock + Park Mi Sun

gigeshare

Guest frenchllama

Yay!!! More people who love SJH. I'm telling you, any show he's in, he makes it 100x better. I just heard that the Saipan Heroine 6 last episode doesn't have him, so I'm disappointed even before I've seen it.

I'm gonna have to find this new show. It's been getting great reviews so... And the new show, the mental concentration one... eh... not so good, but it has SJH and Hyun Young whom I love, so I'm gonna have to watch it anyway. :) Although I hate that man, Ji Sang Ryul, he thinks he's so funny but he's just annoying.

And yeah, Jahye, you're right. I also just read that he's in 7 different shows counting the cable shows. I guess the three are the cable shows which we can't get, right? As long as I'm watching all the non-cable shows he's on, I'm happy. And I'll be watching out for Kang Hodong's new show to have SJH in it too. What's it called?

Guest tvxqbuzz7921

Episode 98

http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/5555/untitleddw7.png

Guests: Kim Ja Ock + Park Mi Sun

gigeshare

thanks for sharing this episode. ^^ my parents really enjoyed watching it. *lol kim ja ock is so cute ^^ and both kim ja ock and park mi sun's husband's are funny :P....*lol and poor jung hyun don, every time he gets the answer first there's something wrong with his prize or he's allergic to it :P....thanks again for sharing^^ i really appreciate it ^^

Guest luckyyou

anyone know why Kang Dong Won and Lee Min Ki's names were mentioned in this week's Sang Sang Plus?

http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/6023/viewimagegu3.jpg

credits to min ki's dc gallery

I didn't watch this week's episode yet, so I'm just translating from what I see on that screencap.

She confesses that her ideal guy is Lee Hui Jae. And she says he's really her ideal guy to the point where she's willing to spend her savings to be with him (or something like that, once again I didn't see it so I might be a bit off.)

Then they ask her if she has any other ideal type. And she says Kang Dong Wan. And then it says Kang Dong Wan BANNED. And then I believe Tak Jae Hoon says stop choosing guys that she has no possibilities with. Then the lady responds with Lee Minki. Tak Jae Hoon says Lee Min Ki BANNED. Only Lee Hui Jae was approved.

Guest chuck97

I don't remember the exact dates, sorry, but I know it was in the summer, I think 2005..

Actually he chose to stay with Moohandojung because he started that program before he came on Sang Sang Plus. I think he was on Moohandojun way before it got popular. That show went through a lot of changes. I remember when Jo Hye Ryun was a regular on the show.

Pictures from Baek Seung Joo and Jung Hyeong Don's last show

s1me9.jpg

s2oa7.jpg

s3vz9.jpg

s15gm0.jpg

^ Cute! ^_^

Choi Song Hyeon's first show.. Kim Jong Min is filling in as an MC for one episode only, then it's Yoo Sae Yoon permanently.

s9ww0.jpg

s4jv7.jpg

s10cd8.jpg

s8vq7.jpg

s5kk9.jpg

s6ri3.jpg

Oh, Shin Jung Hwan and Tak Jae Hoon have a new corner on KBS Happy Sunday, 불후의 명곡. It started today

img53tmppe6.jpg

Atleast it is not that other MC filling in the host before Yoo. I don't like her. Yoo is better, more humerous.

I thought I was the only one who felt like that about him. I don't know why but he irretates me. When he came on the Goldfish, I immediately didn't like him. He acted too sure of himself, cocky! I'm sure it's part of his character but still something about him I didn't like.

Guest luckyyou

I watched last weeks episode with ... Ja Young and that ex-supermodel/gag-woman girl. I remember their little skits BACCCCCCK IN THE DAYSSS. I remember always asking my mom, "she's sooosooo ugly. why is she a modeeeelll?" when I was like 8 or 9. Shows what kind of kid I was. Anyways, this episode was HILARIOUS! It started out so funny with Lee Hui Jae in a flower outfit carrying a parasol and holding a stuffed dog as his pet. SO funny. Then from then on, all the stories told by the guests were hilarious!

Guest jahye

Who cares when the show aired, at least she answered the question. Anyways, I also LOVED the Lee Young Ja + Hong Jin Kyeong episode!!! Lee Young Ja is loud and over dramatic with her hand movements and the way she talks, but she's funny! Hong Jin Kyeong was also really funny. Her story about how she got her husband was sad (as in pitiful) yet funny. And the whole New York Papa and LA Papa stuff was HILARIOUS! :lol: They were basically talking about sugar daddies! :lol:

I think all episodes where both guests are females are hilarious! Park Mi Sun + Kim Ja Ock and Shin Ae Ra + Jo Hye Ryeon were both hilarious episodes for me.

Hyun Young + Kim Jang Hoon was bleh, I thought this weeks episode was just OK. The new announcer is.. really different from Noh Hyun Jung. I'm guess I'm still so used to the stiff, uptight style of Noh. Each announcer after her gets less and less stiff. I just read Noh had her baby in the States. They're calling it a "honeymoon baby" but everything is fishy.. total shotgun wedding! :lol:

Upcoming guests

m1kz7.jpg

Lee Hyun Woo + Kim Goo Ra

t042nf8.jpg

Ivy + Lee Ki Chan

Guest luckyyou

Hyun Young + Kim Jang Hoon was bleh, I thought this weeks episode was just OK. The new announcer is.. really different from Noh Hyun Jung. I'm guess I'm still so used to the stiff, uptight style of Noh. Each announcer after her gets less and less stiff. I just read Noh had her baby in the States. They're calling it a "honeymoon baby" but everything is fishy.. total shotgun wedding!

Yeah I didn't finish the Hyun Young episode. It was SO boring, I just deleted it.

And yeah, Noh Hyun Jung's wedding was a shotgun wedding. I think I posted like months ago in her thread that I believe it was a shotgun wedding. Nothing wrong wit that, but it all makes sense (sort of). Like how she left her shows and moved to the States, probably to not get questioned about it. But yeah, *bang, bang*

Guest parkc

you know, that makes total sense about Noh leaving for the states and what seems to be a shot gun wedding. I didn't understand why a woman whose career was so popular would just up and leave. Some elders told me that it's common for women to quit their jobs when they marry, so i just took it as that...but i was surprised to hear that she was already pregnant. eh...best of luck to her and her new familly! :lol:

And I agree with a lot of you guys, Shin jung hwan is freakin hilarious. I was sang sang plus b/c of him now. well mainly him. He makes the program funny. It use to be tak jae hoon. Jae hoon was really creative, but he's been quiet lately and shin jung hwan has been taking the spot light. and i must admit, even though lee hui jae is known to be a play-boy (which actually doesn't affect me..hahaha) i like watching him too :phew:

Last week's episode was a bit boring, but i thought yoon do hyun was cute! has an adorable smile and laugh.

edit- didn't know i was first for the page. just a couple of screen caps from one of my favorite episodes (lee da hae and lee ji hoon)

vlcsnap-1330630.png

vlcsnap-1330692.png

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kim08

can you help me guys...can you give me a link when yoon eun hye guest in sang sang plus...

please...and can you translate it to me...please..

Guest shadowkeeper

Wow.

I came back to watching this show and so much change!

Baek's gone and YSY is on.

I can understand why people find him annoying- his "rude character" on Golden Fisheries isn't appealing to everyone, but I like him. He's a pretty funny guy and as a growing gagman, he probably feels like he has to be heard or forgotten.

I remember seeing the YSMM episode with him and he seems like a cool guy.

SJH is just love. He's too awesome. People on Heroine 6 have made fun of his singing, but he's a better singer than TJH on the Immortal Music show. I can't wait if he's releasing something soon.

There was this joke on Heroine 6 that SJH and Jung SunHee were dating or something. I don't know if it was just a joke or something, but they're cute together.

The dynamic between the MCs seems to be changing a lot. TJH hasn't stopped hitting the girls but he's gotten quieter. LHJ has gotten a lot mellower.

I don't know what the rating for this show is looking like now, but the changes are making it a lot funnier. I still liked the original version, I've got no problem with this.

Archived