[variety] Sang Sang Plus 상상플러스

Guest luckyyou

Guest xx0xx

can someone tell me the link for the thread with all the non-clubbox links? thanks!

and thanks luckyyou for sharing these great files!!

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Shining B*

No Hyun jung will not be the mc anymore becuase she is getting married on the 27th of this month. she will record her last show next week. The producers are in rush to find a new mc, which will be an announcer too. Will miss her! I wonder who will be the new mc.

Guest luckyyou

No Hyun jung will not be the mc anymore becuase she is getting married on the 27th of this month. she will record her last show next week. The producers are in rush to find a new mc, which will be an announcer too. Will miss her! I wonder who will be the new mc.

Is she really gettting married? I read about it too but I read it from unofficial sources (+ I haven't seen the new Sang Sang Plus episode yet so I don't know if she confirms it on there or not). Is the picture floating around of hers, her fiance? But that doesn't she has to quit the show. You know what, I never like her. She seems like a boring person to hang out with. HAHA not that I'm thinking about it, but you know pesronality she's so grandma-ish.

s1kj5.th.jpg s2gy2.th.jpg s3bu9.th.jpg s4ej6.th.jpg

Sang Sang Plus - 080806 - Horror Special - Lee Jung & Baek Ki Sung

available @ http://clubbox.co.kr/NowNForever

and haha, just for fun. This was a picture that someone capped that was floating around in the internet world.

img39881ed3.jpg

Guest hostness

luckyyou and anyone else,

do you know where i can find last year's horror episode of sang sang plus?

I remember watching it when I was in korea but I didn't realize it was old and new until a few months ago.

That episode was really awesome.

Guest loving_D

look forward to one two of the shinhwa members coming on sang sang plus next week! (aug 15) :D

i like noh hyun jung. i wish she would just stay. :huh:

Guest frenchllama

Hey,

Well, it is true that she's getting married. Here's the picture of the couple:

2006081116155648009_1.jpg

He's the grandson of the Hyundai founder, so you can say that the family is QUITE rich, actually probably one of the richest in Korea, if not THE. Some people are saying they're disappointed in Noh because she's like "selling out" to the chae-bul money.

Personally, I thought that replacement MC on 8/1 was so much hotter than Noh, although she lacked the funny controlling power that Noh has with the male MC's, not able to whip them as much as Noh. But she'll develop that I guess, if she gets chosen, which I hope.

BTW, does anyone know of any Clubbox sites that has old 2005 Old & New episodes? I'm trying to collect all of them, and I managed to get most of the episodes from various people including the awesome NowNForever, but nobody so far could tell me where to get old episodes, like the horror special from last year, Jejudo special, and the really early episodes that didn't even have the monitors in the back but instead they have the 1st level hints on paper. I personally think those older episodes were so much funnier. Anyway, let me know if anybody knows of any Clubbox sites that have these old episodes, thanks!

it's wonderful that she's getting married. congratulations to her but i hope she doesn't leave sang sang plus. if you look at the dynamic of the guys and noh hyun jun(?) it's great. they make fun of her but she has ways of getting back at them. she has her own quirks (e.g. can't stop laughing/cries when she laughs, it's alittle scary when she cuts fruit/prepares food, etc.) and the guys are comfortable enough to make fun of her and help her out too.

well the new person will eventually have a similar relationship with the guys too, but i guess i just don't like change, especially to a show that's doing so well.

boo :tears:

hahaha okay enough of that....

Guest hyeminnie

luckyyou and anyone else,

do you know where i can find last year's horror episode of sang sang plus?

I remember watching it when I was in korea but I didn't realize it was old and new until a few months ago.

That episode was really awesome.

yeah. i'm looking for it too.

anyone know what episode it is?

Guest naxareth

i watched the horror episode and new one with minu and andy back to back. hilarious.

those guys are such cowards! ^_^

no one translates the show here? i was wondering what where the stories minu and andy were sharing. anyone?

Guest luckyyou

i watched the horror episode and new one with minu and andy back to back. hilarious.

those guys are such cowards! ^_^

no one translates the show here? i was wondering what where the stories minu and andy were sharing. anyone?

well subbing the show will kind of be useless since it's basically a show about korean words and how would you translate that into english? the only part that non sang sang plus fans care about is the guest talking which can be translated but what a waste. i think this is one of those shows that us koreans can only watch.

anyways, i watched this yesterday and deleted it so i don't remember all the stories, but let me try to remember the ones that i do.

one of the mcs asked both andy and minwoo if they were girls which member of shinhwa they would be interested in. minwoo went first and he said eric-no because he's too good looking (or something, i don't really remember),kim dong wan-no because he's too loud, shin hye sung -no because he's too wise (or something like that i think he was saying like how he's so yamjanheh), and junjin-no (i forgot!!) so default, it's andy. so then the mcs goes andy what about you. and he goes like "well to be honest, eric is good looking so i chose eric"

another question that the mcs asked them was was there ever a time you guys decided to stop being shinhwa (as in dismantling the group) and minwoo says yes. long long ago around they just starting out they weren't allowed to leave their apartment without the managers permission. so they didn't have free time to play or hang out with friends. one day minwoo and eric decided to go out and play. they drank and came home late. then the next day they had to be at practice (or something) but they were hungover and didn't wake up on time. when they did wake up, they noticed that everyone was gone. so they went to their practice place and saw that all the other members were on their knees. managers started yelling at minwoo and eric. and i forget, but the managers or somebody said to minwoo, why don't you quit. and then eric goes "i'm done with the group too". then andy who's on his knees started crying nad said "if htey quit, i quit" then the manager yelled at him "bequiet and get back on your knees" and andy did that right away. so eric & minwoo went to their house to pack up and leave. eric and minwoo had a plan to come to the US and start something here. while they were packing up, they heard pitter patters of shoes running. junjin and hye sung came in saying stuff like oh you guys didn't leave yet. i hope you guys have good luck in the future. and these other farewells. then andy comes in running going "you guys don't have to leave!" and junjin and hyesung got mad at him for spilling the beans. they were just tricking them into thinking they were really no longer shinhwa members.

lee hui jae brings up the topic of how andy was suppose to be in h.o.t. so andy and tony an got a call saying they're auditioning for h.o.t. and come to this nearby park. so they go to the park and lee soo man drives up. he rolls down his window and plays a song on his car system and says for htem to dance. andy doesn't know what to do like which dance he should do. all of a sudden tony starts yulshimee dancing. so andy does some crazy breakdance moves. then next, lee soo man goes get in the car and takes them to a noraebang. there he tells them to sing. andy says he wasn't a good singer then. well so he sings. then lee soo man goes let's sign the contract. the sang sang plus gangs were laughing and making fun of how that was an audition.

blah blah. my stories are not concise since i already deleted the file and also since i rushly went through. so this is a brief translation. i think you're korean? right? so this iwll help you when you watch it. since i elft out a lot and probably my memory adjusted some stuff. :P

Archived