[variety] Sang Sang Plus 상상플러스

Guest luckyyou

Guest ihatecollege

This may be a longshot, but does anyone know where to find the episode that aired 11-30-04 with Bada, Ock Ju Hyun and Lee Soo Young?

If anyone can help, I'll die of happiness.

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest frenchllama

Hey guys,

First off, thanks to NowNForever and creidesca for providing so many episodes, downloading them right now, thanks a lot!

Second, can anyone upload 2005 episodes? I personally find the earlier ones, starting in May of 2005, much funnier than the recent ones, but I just can't find any early episodes, CB or not, from anywhere! I'd be happy to upload any 2006 episodes for those of you who can't use CB. Or if anyone knows where I could get the early episodes, that information would be much appreciated too.

Let me know, thanks!

Guest luckyyou

some more older episodes of Sang Sang Plus :) (my favorite show)

e56c16gg.th.jpg e56c25kf.th.jpg e56c36vq.th.jpg e56c40lx.th.jpg

Sang Sang Plus - 112905 - Lee Tae Ran & Nam Goong Min/Tony Ahn

available @ http://clubbox.co.kr/NowNForever

e57c17no.th.jpg e57c25pk.th.jpg e57c38nk.th.jpg e57c40ek.th.jpg

Sang Sang Plus - 120605 - Ahn Jae Wook, Kim Gun Mo & Im Hyung Joon

e58c19np.th.jpg e58c26rk.th.jpg e58c34ky.th.jpg e58c42ek.th.jpg

Sang Sang Plus - 121305 - Cha Tae Hyun, Kim Jong Gook & Hong Kyung Min

Hey guys,

First off, thanks to NowNForever and creidesca for providing so many episodes, downloading them right now, thanks a lot!

Second, can anyone upload 2005 episodes? I personally find the earlier ones, starting in May of 2005, much funnier than the recent ones, but I just can't find any early episodes, CB or not, from anywhere! I'd be happy to upload any 2006 episodes for those of you who can't use CB. Or if anyone knows where I could get the early episodes, that information would be much appreciated too.

Let me know, thanks!

hello. the ones where they had the "they look the same" segment right? i loved when tony was an MC. i loved him and tak's gay relationship. anyways, i had a couple uploaded onto NowNForever but someone deleted it and i'm mad. some were saved onto my computer, so i can reupload (if i didn't delete it.. hmm). but i do have like a couple or maybe just 1 really really old episodes. it has kim sun ah and gong yoo. check it out at NowNForever's clubbox.

Guest frenchllama

Hey,

Thanks a lot, NowNForever! Actually, a lot of people like the 'look alike' thing, which I do too, but I really enjoy the Old & New part, the old ones, where Lee Byoung Jin and Tony were always there. You know, the Jejudo specials, the summer scary episodes, the one where they go to the MT and No Hyun Jung sings at the karaoke machine, where there were no invited guests but it was always just Shin Jung Hwan (my favorite guy, the funniest), Tak, Hwee Jae, and Tony and Byoung Jin. I think those old episodes of Old & New were the funniest. Fresh and new, unlike the episodes now, which I think kind of get into too much routine, not to mention some guests are just not funny (except that Kim Soo Ro episode, the Ggok ji jum dance, hilarious!).

Anyway, thanks for the clubbox, I really appreciate it. I'm downloading as I write this. If you have any of those really old Old & New from May 2005 on, please let me know. I have lots of other files too so if you want something, you can ask, but it seems like you have a lot already. :)

Guest luckyyou

^^ I'm sad because I uploaded them before but they were deleted.

my brother had a whole bunch of those on his external harddrive, but now he's gone. :( but i'll dl them and watch them and reupload it. I'll post it here when I do that. :)

I also loved the older episodes. I just erally liked Tony & Tak together. In the older Old & New, it was about the original crew, now it's all about the guests which are ok but I'd rather listen to more of Tak or Shin talking. :P:)

no caps because I deleted the episode before making caps for some reason...

Sang Sang Plus - 122005 - g.o.d

e60c17jt.th.jpg e60c23or.th.jpg e60c36rr.th.jpg e60c40xb.th.jpg

Sang Sang Plus - 010306 - Ji Sang Ryul, Tablo & Choi Sung Gook

e61c14sd.th.jpg e61c21oc.th.jpg e61c34pr.th.jpg e61c43ih.th.jpg

Sang Sang Plus - 011006 - Kim Sang Joong, Jung Joon Ho, Jung Woon Taek +

Guest frenchllama

Yeah, I completely agree. That's why I like the older eps too. Tak and Tony had an uncanny presence together on screen, it was so funny. And of course, Shin is always funny, quick wit and perfect timing. Which is why the middle eps are also not that fun because he was gone due to the gambling thing (except the kim soo ro ep which was hilarious). But yeah, let me know if you get the older Old & New's.

BTW, where do you get them? Can I get them directly online too or is this your brother?

Thanks a lot!

Guest luckyyou

Yeah, I completely agree. That's why I like the older eps too. Tak and Tony had an uncanny presence together on screen, it was so funny. And of course, Shin is always funny, quick wit and perfect timing. Which is why the middle eps are also not that fun because he was gone due to the gambling thing (except the kim soo ro ep which was hilarious). But yeah, let me know if you get the older Old & New's.

BTW, where do you get them? Can I get them directly online too or is this your brother?

Thanks a lot!

I think I started dling the show regularly like in October online. Before that I watched the videos my parents rented. All the older episodes I got were from my brother. He dled from someone's clubbox. I don't know where though. Before he left back for school, he left me his burnt dvds of Sang Sang Plus which are the ones I'm currently uploading. He ahd the older episodes too but took it with him :(

Guest ibm05

anyone have sub Sang Sang Plus - 121305 - Cha Tae Hyun, Kim Jong Gook & Hong Kyung Min, can someone reup please, thanks

Guest frenchllama

I think I started dling the show regularly like in October online. Before that I watched the videos my parents rented. All the older episodes I got were from my brother. He dled from someone's clubbox. I don't know where though. Before he left back for school, he left me his burnt dvds of Sang Sang Plus which are the ones I'm currently uploading. He ahd the older episodes too but took it with him :(

You should get the older episodes from your brother, haha. :)

But it's good to know that there are others who appreciate the older Old & New. Shin and Tak just crack me up, great combo, especially Shin. Do you know of any other clubboxes? I guess if you did, you would be downloading from them too... well, just let me know if you come across any new info. Thanks! Oh, and thanks for all the new uploads, still downloading as I type!

Guest forgetmeNOT

is there a way we can get some of these links in nonclubbox? the nonclubbox links don't have the older episodes i want to watch. also, may i request 030105 episode when gongyoo and kim sun ah were starring in it (nonclubbox)? thank you!

Guest luckyyou

^ really! gong yoo was in it!

man i wonder if anyone has it!

it's in NowNForever's clubbox, check my sig.

also if you want to request non-CB links, then do so in their thread. i don't think anyone here will be willing to and you'll find more people there that'll possible want to

Guest shronie_x3

i love this show. i always watch it with my parents and sadly i`ve got more words right then they did. hahaha. but i only got like 4 right out of the whole thing. two of them were easy since it was words that teenagers used. shin jung hwan and tak jae hoon make the show hilarious. it was so empty when shin jung hwan wasn`t there.

Guest leix_

I believe the first episode of this was when they had Bi (and one actress0 as guest. But they dont have the post-its back then. Jae Hoon and Hul jae's combination is the best!!!

Guest luckyyou

did they change no hyun jung?!?!!? noooooooooooooooooooooooo

No they didn't change Noh Hyun Jung. She's on vacation so they brought in the future-KBS announcer who's still preparing to become an announcer just for this episode since Lee Hui Jae was constantly saying how he wants her on the show on previou episodes.

Archived