How much space do you have on your harddrive?

K-PopChink

Guest NASRI22

2x 400Gb + 74Gb

http://members.iinet.net.au/~asdas/xt1.jpg

i used to serve... i also have lots of external hard drives

omg wow.. you are using a big water ahaha... my mate had one.. turned out .. one by one .. we had to replace his pump, then his waterblock and then his radiator... gee was annoying... he's using a radiical radiator and a storm g4 water block and a swiftech pump hehe.. the TT big water has SMALL tubing.. and the stupid coolant is known to build up lots and lots of un removable green crap in the radiator pipes.. oh well

where is your video card??? haha nice setup in a lian li :D

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

omg wow.. you are using a big water ahaha... my mate had one.. turned out .. one by one .. we had to replace his pump, then his waterblock and then his radiator... gee was annoying... he's using a radiical radiator and a storm g4 water block and a swiftech pump hehe.. the TT big water has SMALL tubing.. and the stupid coolant is known to build up lots and lots of un removable green crap in the radiator pipes.. oh well

where is your video card??? haha nice setup in a lian li :D

jeez you got a sharp eye... haha yeah... the CPU i got runs really hot so i wanted some thermoelectric or liquid... the bigwater was an easy installing kit with good reviews so i picked that one... the coolant was so obviously just water with highlighter in it, but yeah it managed to keep things cool and constant at the "silent" setting and i personally haven't had much trouble with it

Guest mickey012

hmm...on my pc i have 160...on the thinkpad that i'll be getting in the mail (hopefully soon! xP) i have only 40...thinking about upping it to 80. :)

Archived