★초신성★ Choshinsung (supernova) Official Thread

Guest Alexiel

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ yeah :lol:

this weaks they appear on every popular music stages: Show Tank, M!Countdown, Music Bank, Music Core, Inkigayo (this one I hope they will do live perf =.=)

Cho Shin Sung - 070927 HIT on M!Countdown

http://flvs.daum.net/flvPlayer.swf?vid=UyeTQFZz29k$

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDhf_oVng3I

credit to daum

i had feeling, & i was right

they lipsynced -_- i dont usually ignore gasoos that use every chance they have to lipsync

but a bit still disappointed

they played the full song so Jihyuk had his part, but we dont see Sungmo =/

i hope he will get well soon =)

Guest melody_heart

I have watched today's performance on M! Coutndown, it was tooooo bad that sungmo wasn't there, and I feel very awkward when sungje sings sungmo's part. it's not sungmo's voice so i feel his voice don't match with sungjes when I know that voice it sungmo's.

anyways, Hope he will be on the next stage. and yeah it was a bit dissapionted that they lipsync. their dance were good though^^

CCH Hwaiting!!!<3<3<3

THANK YOU PIM FOR THE LINKKKK

brb to edit~ watching!

--

ALRIGHTOOOOOOOOO THEY ARE SOOOOOO #^%^*#$^#% HOT!!!!!!

I think i'm gonna faint LOL but omigodieee... you guys know that little

grin Sungje has? IT'S BREATH TAKING I LOVE HIM LOVE HIM LOVE HIMMM

~~~ he's just too hot! and jihyuk has a singing part this time... too bad

sungmo wasn't there though T^T

can't wait to see more!

-Rebecca

their songs DEFINITELY grow on u. at first i disregarded their songs because it sounded so bleh but the more i listen to their songs the more i like them. hehe i thought my favorite song was NuhNeun UhDeeAe but now i really prefer HIT hehe. Romance is still growing on me.

they have a very powerful choreography and props to them for singing live decently. didnt watch their m! countdown perf. yet. maybe they'll do more live perf. once they are more comfortable on stage. i enjoy watching groups that sing live a lot since u can pinpoint their improvements hehe

my fave is still GeonIl although i like SungJe and i started liking YoonHak from their looooooooooong M/V lolls. even though he had eh.. hair hehe. SungMo reminds me of HaSukJin A LOT. GwangSu doesnt really appeal to me yet but hes a cutie. i still dont find JiHyuk all that attractive =X i need to watch them moremoremore~

the caps w/ SNSD is <33 hehe i thought the guys looked really familiar (and hot) lolls. SNSD look cute too =DD

the other caps is from...? if its a show featuring them, im wondering what it is and where it might be available...?

btw is it safe to assume that --> http://choshinsung.cjb.net/ <-- is the first international forum? if not, which is?

Guest heygingersnap

^ as far as i know, yes. that's the 1st international forum.

you should join us there! ^^

DO NOT HOTLINK. TAKE OUT WITH CREDIT.

200709280810155910tz5.jpg

200709272307110300hm7.jpg

2007092717412610021cu1.jpg

2007092717395110021mw0.jpg

2007092717344510021sd2.jpg

^ lol, it kinda looks like there are dead guys on the ground. >_>

CREDIT: Daum + Onsen + Newsis + Newsen + heygingersnap@choshinsung.cjb.net

Guest Senorita_

Their song HIT is growing on me now! It's a very good

song to listen!

And their choerography is amazing and POWERFUL!

I don't blame them for not singing live cos they have such

a strong, fast dance...so it's quite hard to sing and dance

that powerful at the same time...but i will look forward to

Music Core performance since they will perform live! ^_^

l;ol i was wondering about this new group cho shin sung cos i saw their 30min mv on tvants that day and i totally didnt know this supernova thread is abt them! lol. they seem like they can dance pretty well! i cant really tell them apart though lols

i can only recognize sung je and jihyuk. and yes i do agree one of them looks like junki :D the mv is pretty awesome! abit long though, but it was good. except that i couldnt really tell who's who exept for sung je cos of his hair. and the guy who turned 'bad', thats the junki lookalike right?

i saw some of their perfs by accident, and they were pretty cool! the chorus is totally catchy! except that i was thinking 'is their concept supposed to have 1 of them being the dj cos that was jus strange.' didnt know he was injured.

i'll be looking for them more!

Guest Senorita_

SungJe's good! I love his live singing, even though he dances

really powerfully! He still manages to keep his vocals strong and steady :D

I love GeonIl and GwangSu's breakdance! They are sooo hawt! *dies*

YoonHak is also awesome! The best-looking! ;)

Hopefully SungMo can perform as soon as he can! ^^

All i can say is their Music Bank performance is hawt!

They did great! <33

gosh... i just love sungje's live singing... T^T

plus that little grin he has on his face is just...

HOTNESSSSSSSSS damn... i... ARGHHH too hot

for me to handle... and man can these boys dance!

and AND sing!!

too bad sungmo isn't there though...

i hope he recovers soon :(

-Rebecca

I cant believe I actually sat on my anus for 40 minutes watching the Music Video. It was actually pretty interesting. I dont know, I just like the story line. I hope this group shall succedd and get more fame. And how do they have an album when there is a toal of 6 songs, 2 of which are remixes, meaning only 3 different songs 0_0 Oh well, however I like the song HIT and that other song, and that other song that I dont know the title of.

Archived