★초신성★ Choshinsung (supernova) Official Thread

Guest Alexiel

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest heygingersnap

Sungmo's side features remind me of Ha Suk Jin.

i totally agree with this.

in one of the first pictures i saw of CSS,

i was like "woah!! that dude looks like ha suk jin."

idk, somehow he's become my favorite now. XDD

(well, not like i know the others besides sungje >>)

Guest happygirlza

Hi

does any one know about their next perform...?

I hope they will feel free more than the 1st perform.

I think if they feel free in the first it will be great stage!

while we are on the subject of lookalikes...

dude there's a lot!

established: the law of truth

sungje - more feminine version of jaejoong

yunhak - junki's long lost twin

proposed: the bills of uncertainty

sungmo - i swear he looks like SE7EN's brother in some pics (though i see the suk jin-ness as well)

gonil - is it just me or is he like younger version of Bi on sexy pills?

anyhoot, gak! demands next perf~

Hi

does any one know about their next perform...?

I hope they will feel free more than the 1st perform.

I think if they feel free in the first it will be great stage!

They already recorded a Show! Music Tank performance, and tomorrow they will perform on M!Countdown.

woot, hey all! *waves*

saw Supernova's link for their mv for download a few times before, but never bothered to get it coz at dat point i had no freakin idea who they were~

but of coz, just yesterday, i randomly decided to youtube them, found their performance link, buffered it, watched it, and.... died of happiness *rofl*

haha, but seriously, i was blown away by their perf! been quite a while since a group has really captured my attention with their 1st ever debut, so i was really intrigued by them - and of coz, spent the whole nite hunting for the link to their mv that i ignored so much previously, gahh =.=;

i think they did pretty well for their debut perf - yeap, some were nervous, but i guess u cant really blame them, being their 1st time and all, haha - and to think they debuted on the same show where Superjunior debuted their new single, i think Supernova managed to hold up their own very well, wheeee :D

thanks everyone for all the links and piccies! i just wish my net wasn't so slow, sum of the piccies arent loading on me, huhu T.T but i really am looking forward to learning more about these guys - they surely have my support now, hehe~

and oh, my fave is Gwang Su, keke~ and oh yeah, just wana say dat in their mv, my gawd, the 1st thing i thought was just how much hair those 6 boys had in between them, lol~

and ooh! relating to the lookalike topic, i think everyone pretty much agrees with yun hak being with junki's long lost twin, lol, but other than dat, for sum reason i really think ji hyuk sumhow reminds me of lee dong wook from my girl =.=; and ! i think it was the caps from mpick dat sum1 had posted earlier, of sung je with short hair, and i seriously thought he looked soooo much like hyun joong (leader of SS501), woo~

oops, quite a long post for my first time her, mian'~ haha, hope to see u guys around more (=

Guest melody_heart

I love sungmo<3 god, he is so adorable, but he seems to be a quite person. doesn't a talkaktive person.

can't wait to watch their next performance ^^

and sungmos voice is hot!!!!

Guest JiniChun

omg.. i fell in love instantly with 성제 oppa when i saw him at "The day" MV.

HE'S SO GORGEOUS!

and the other guys too... i think i'll like them a lot.. i haven't heard them yet.. but i will...

thanks for the info

Guest cookieremix

lol im sure this group will become big soon ^^

as for their next performance...im not yet sure

i've checked the music threads here on soompi and their official sites

but i don't see any of them having supernova as one of their guests

but i'll keep checking and tell you guys if i see something ^^

Archived