F Cup Cookies

x_shirley

...interesting...
I don't know if this actually work, I just heard about them.

ef647dc7.jpg

Ladies, are you self-conscious about your breasts? Do you think they need to be bigger to get you attention from guys, or at least from guys like Charlie White? Well, you could have expensive and gross breast implant surgery, or you could just grab some F Cup cookies from Japan. These sure-to-be-effective cookies apparently make your breasts bigger when you eat just two a day, while most cookies will just make your richard simmons bigger. See a close-up of the box after the jump.

acba0a83.jpg

http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/ineffective-swe...oobs-286386.php

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest vc1188

F cup asia is the same as C cup US, right? :mellow:

yeah, something like that

this is hilarious. a few years ago, my naive self might've fallen for this scam haha

Guest pink1e

LMAO! Man the creator is a brilliant business person. Think of all the people who will be buying these and all that money s/he will be making.

Guest gingerpye

F cup asia is the same as C cup in west country, right? :mellow:

lol XD

lmao. cookies that make your breasts look larger. ic mm hm..

Guest --infatuated.

F cup asia is the same as C cup in west country, right? :mellow:

i thought it was more like, suuper larger boobs. more than DD can handle. hahahah

Guest peachesapples123

Hahaha. That's hilarious. XD Interesting though. O.o Lol That'd be weird to find in a grocery store. X.x

Archived