Anti-fan Clubs

Guest JCho7

Guest JCho7

Hey we all know that korea has some crzy anti fan folks but I'm just wondering do you know any actual anti fan clubs? I'm not saying I want to join... :sweatingbullets: i just want to see a visible anti fan club

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kookoo

LOL

you mean like,

do they actually get together to talk crap about super junior and stuff?

ROFL.

no i doubt it.

there are plenty of active anti-fan sites out there though.

Guest loveseeya

Guest Jamieâ„¢

wow those are just scary..

if you couldn't read korean, you'd think it was just a normal fancafe (they like make banners and everything 0_0)

that dbsk one is called 'killdongbang' :mellow:

Guest #SHINAI

^you're right. i clicked on them and they look like ordinary cafes. O__o

well.. unless you notice names like "killdongbang" or SS501anti". then those give it away. :lol:

just wondering, how are antis created anyways?

.. these clubs seem pretty dangerous :vicx:

Guest BabyK

omg the one called "killdongbang" is just scary o__o

I really think they're wasting their time creating stupid anti-clubs. If you hate them THAT much to create a club then it shows you MUST love something about them to make it about them XD

Guest edwin012290

what serious losers.

who would be interested in going to korea and beating up antis? :)

dont they have....lives....

Guest jaejoongluvr

O__O

that is just HORRIBLE.

if they hate them so much, why make a big deal about it?!!?

wow. FT Island has a antifans already?

our poor stars are in constant danger!!!! >.<

they look like normal cafes... but they probably have really nasty things to say about our stars....

makes me so mad that there are people like that out there!!!!! GRRRRRR! >=[

Guest damifino

what serious losers.

who would be interested in going to korea and beating up antis? :)

dont they have....lives....

I'm sure they have as much lives as we do :ph34r: It's just that they spend their free time griping about people they don't like while most of us here fangirl about those we do like. People get their jollies in different ways, there's nothing wrong with that. As long as both fans and antis don't physically act upon their love/hate directly to the celebs, it's all good.

Guest Alexiel

When you look at the amount of members in each anti-cafe, keep in mind that it is not an accurate number of antifans they actually have. A lot of real fans join anti-cafes just to read up on what the antis are doing or planning, so the antifan numbers look higher than they should be.

Guest sl33p1n6b34uty

this is a rather depressing thread i must say

i mean if you dun have anything nice to say

dun say anything at all :P

Guest greenti

i'm a fan of all these singers..

i think it's funny how they make a website...of anti's..

xD

wow..they have no life.

haha

it's funny..

i can't believe snsd already has one.

THEY JUST DEBUTED

xD

still funny

Guest ultaeja

Man, this is creepy :ph34r: I also agree with some of the above posters though. It's kinda funny, but also not funny at the same time :D hahahah<3333

Guest alexxie

man, y would people waste their time BASHING artists? They even have time to make these sites... Well, if they hate them so much, just shut up... And these antis are CRAZY too! They do weird things... even dangerous stuff! I wouldn't go that far just because i hate and artist... (Unless if he killed my mom... lol which i doubt would happn) most opf the ppl are just envy... haha...

Oh well... You can't really please everyone right? But you don't have to go that far either! ^_^

Guest damifino

it's funny..

i can't believe snsd already has one.

THEY JUST DEBUTED

xD

still funny

If you look at their "fan cafe creation date" it says February 2, 2006... so someone basically created an anti site when the rumors were going around that there would be a large female group at SM, a full year and a half before they had actual group with actual members and a name to go along with their hate LOL

Archived