Jyp's 2 A M (투에이엠) Offical Thread

Guest fanda4000

Seulong Says There’s More to “Unpretty Rapstar” Contestants Than What Was Shown

122-800x450.png

In a recent interview with OSEN, singer-actor Seulong, who appeared on “Unpretty Rapstar” as a vocal feature, shares that there is more to the program’s contestants and their relationships than what was shown.

He says, “If you look at the ‘Unpretty Rapstar’ broadcast it looks simply like a diss war, but during the actual recording, everyone looked like they got along really well.”

Seulong continues, “Girls fake being close only to a certain extent, but [the contestants] lived in each other’s arms. They were so close it seems like they couldn’t let go of each other. It was to the point that I thought, ‘It can’t be easy for girls to become that close with each other.’”

He explains, “On air, all you see are the diss battles and the tough interviews, but there’s more than what was shown.”

On working with AOA’s Jimin on “The Start Is Good,” which was produced by Verbal Jint, he says, “Her voice, disposition, and [our] chemistry was good. Because my register is higher than average, I think we blended well together.”

http://www.soompi.com/2015/04/12/seulong-says-theres-more-to-unpretty-rapstar-contestants-than-what-was-shown/

---------------------------------------‘2AM not to disband’: Seulong

CCXwOE6UAAAnfNw.jpg

Seulong, a member of K-pop vocal group 2AM, said the four members‘ bond remains strong, despite two of its members not renewing their contract with its label JYP Entertainment.

“2AM members hang out with each other often. I don’t see many people other than the members anyway,” Seulong said in an interview with a local news outlet.

“In contrast to what others think, we stay calm,” Seulong said. “I talk about music a lot with the youngest member Jinwoon, drinking beer after our schedule. I meet with Jo Kwon often as he lives nearby. Changmin and I talk a lot on the phone.”

Rumors have been circulating about 2AM‘s possible break-up after reports surfaced on March 26 that two members -- Seulong and Jinwoon -- decided not to renew their contract with JYP, while bandmate Kwon chose to remain with the agency.

Seulong signed a contract with the talent agency Sidus HQ. Jinwoon was said to be in talks with MYSTIC Entertainment, although nothing has been confirmed. Changmin is still mulling over whether to stay under JYP Entertainment.

JYP Entertainment made it clear, however, that the members will continue to pursue activities as 2AM, even though they belong to different labels.

“If we were not on good terms, we could have just disbanded. We are really close to each other,” Seulong said. “But I agree that it might be harder now to pursue group activities under different agencies.” 

Regarding the reason behind the split, Seulong said, “We had personal things that we wanted to do. That’s why we went our separate ways, but it won‘t affect our future activities as a group.”

He also expressed “special feelings” for his bandmates. “We have been through good and tough times together in our 20s,” Seulong said. “2AM is my life.”

2AM debuted in 2008 with “This Song,” which became a nationwide hit. Its latest album, “Days like Today,” came out late last year.

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201504121522071425780_2

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2AM’s Seulong Shares His Plans for Military Enlistment
In an interview with dongA.com, Seulong of 2AM shares his plans for military enlistment.

“I am looking for the right time [to enlist],” the 29-year-old singer and actor reveals. “Other [celebrities] my age who have not gone to the military yet are probably thinking the same thing.”

He continues, “It’s not ‘I’m not going to go,’ so much as I am contemplating on the appropriate time. When the time comes, I plan to [enlist] and return quietly.”

Seulong also mentions fellow group member Changmin who served his military duty prior to his debut. “That’s the only thing about [Changmin] hyung I’m really envious of. That’s probably the case with the rest of the members too,” he says, laughing.

“Now that I’ve moved agencies, I am planning a lot of things. I’m not making any long-term plans, but military enlistment is included [in my plans]. I will go at the appropriate time, so I would like it if you didn’t worry,” Seulong shares.

Meanwhile, Seulong recently made the move from JYP Entertainment, which he’s been with since his debut, to management agency Sidus HQ.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/04/13/seulong-shares-his-plans-for-military-enlistment/

Seulong talks about his co-stars, 2AM, J.Y. Park, his ideal type, and more in interview
2AM member and actor Seulong shared all to Newsen, including his wrapped up drama 'Hogu's Love', about 2AM, J.Y.Park, and more.

About his 'Hogu's Love' co-star UEE, he said, "UEE and I are close because we've been in the industry together since she was very young. Since she lost weight, she got really pretty. I like her energy, and she's so kindhearted. I was affected a lot by her energy."

Some might have previously perceived actress Lee Soo Kyung in a negative light due to her statements at the press conference for 'Hogu's Love', but Seulong only had good things to say about her. He said, "Lee Soo Kyung and I are 9 years apart, but we match well. She's really good at acting. She puts in a lot of effort, and she was born with acting talent. It was really nice to be partners with her, and I received a lot of help too. After our kiss scene, we teased each other by saying 'Your skills are way above average.'"

Seulong also talked about his character as a gay man and yet another kiss scene with co-star Choi Woo Shik. He said, "To be honest, when I filmed with Woo Shik, I burst out laughing just by looking at his face. For the romantic scenes, we acted them out in an exaggerated way for fun and had a lot of fun filming. For the kiss scene, Woo Shik really did fall asleep. It was obvious that he'd be tired because he filmed 22 hours a day. If Woo Shik was conscious during that scene, he probably wouldn't have been able to film it because it was so funny, but he kept sleeping. That's why we were able to film the scene easily. However, after seeing that scene, UEE said 'that's dirty.' To be honest, I was more nervous filming that kiss scene than I was filming the kiss scene with Soo Kyung."

Seulong also talked about leaving JYP Entertainment and joining SidusHQ. He said, "I really liked my time as a 2AM member at JYP Entertainment, and I respect J.Y. Park hyung more than anyone else in the world. He's an amazing person. He's the one who molded my life in my 20s. I learned so much during my time at JYP. I'm now 29 years old, and I was looking for a company that could help me achieve my goals and help me try new challenges. That's when I found SidusHQ."

He continued, "I was in JYP Entertainment for so long that it wasn't an easy decision. I had a good talk with J.Y. Park hyung. He wasn't disappointed. I worked hard in my activities. J.Y. Park hyung supported me and was proud of me of my decision to go towards a better path."

He also talked about how some netizens thought 2AM would disband after Seulong and Jinwoon left JYP. He defused those rumours by saying, "[The members] are on really good terms. The day before the news of [Jinwoon and I] moving into different companies came out, we said, 'There'll probably be news about us disbanding or terminating' on our Kakao group chat. But that's not true, so there's no need to have a big reaction. We believed that the honest news articles would solve the misunderstanding. We don't have any planned activities for 2AM as a group yet. To be honest, I don't even know my schedule for next month. Since there isn't anything officially planned yet, I can't say anything, but what's for sure is that we will group together again. We still have a deep affection for each other and cherish each other."

Seulong was also asked about his dating style and ideal type to which he replied, "I'm like a 'hogu.' I'm the type to give it all. It's been a while since I've dated. Over a year. I don't have a girlfriend at the moment. I really used to have no thoughts on marriage, but these days I think about it. I believe that family will overcome loneliness and hardships. My ideal type is, as always, Shin Min Ah."

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/04/seulong-talks-about-his-co-stars-2am-jy-park-his-ideal-type-and-more-in-interview

tumblr_nmul3mbajt1tkqwh8o2_500.jpg

tumblr_nmul3mbajt1tkqwh8o5_540.jpgtumblr_nmul3mbajt1tkqwh8o4_500.jpgtumblr_nmul3mbajt1tkqwh8o7_540.jpgtumblr_nmul3mbajt1tkqwh8o3_500.jpg

2AM’s Jinwoon and SISTAR’s Dasom Confirmed for “Law of the Jungle” Lineup
jinwoon-dasom.jpg

It has been confirmed that 2AM’s Jinwoon and SISTAR’s Dasom will be appearing on SBS’ survival variety program “Law of the Jungle.”

On April 20, both Jinwoon and Dasom’s agency representatives revealed that the two stars confirmed their decisions to join the main cast members of “Law of the Jungle,” Kim Byung Man and Ryu Dam, on their trip to Micronesia.

A few days ago, part of the guest lineup for the show was announced, including Lee Jung Jin, Park Han Byul, M.I.B’s Kangnam, and Ryu Seung Soo.

Jinwoon has previously taken part in the show back in 2012. However, it will be Dasom’s first time in the jungle.

Meanwhile, the cast and crew of “Law of the Jungle” will be taking off this coming April 27 and the Micronesia special is expected to air around the middle of May.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/04/19/2ams-jinwoon-and-sistars-dasom-confirmed-for-law-of-the-jungle-lineup/

--------------------------SURE Magazine - May issue (Jinwoon)
CDBNcnCVAAAP6vZ.jpg:large

SBS Power FM's 'Park So Hyun's Love Game' (Jinwoon)

---------------------------------KBS Cool FM Changmin's Music Plaza 

cr : of2am

---------------------------------150419 MBC Mask King Ep 3 RAW (Changmin)
http://dai.ly/x2n63ns

-------------------------------Homme (Changmin, Lee Hyun) @ SBS Park So Hyun's Love Game 150414

Guest adikkeluangman

2AM′s Jung Jin Woon Officially Signs with Mystic Entertainment
Jung Jin Woon has signed an exclusive contract with Mystic Entertainment. 
On April 21, Mystic Entertainment told Newsen, "Jung Jin Woon is now an artist under Mystic. With a management system for acting and singing, we′ll support him in both areas." 
91489002.jpg

Starting individual activities officially, the 2AM members have been searching for new agencies. Jung Jin Woon, who has been active as an actor, variety star, and singer, has decided to join Mystic, which can support him in all aspects. For his first activity after signing with Mystic, Jung Jin Woon will be appearing SBS′ The Laws of the Jungle - Micronesia special. 
Meanwhile, the other 2AM members have also settled in their agencies. Jo Kwon chose to re-sign with JYP Entertainment, while Lim Seulong signed with SidusHQ. Lee Chang Min is currently still under JYP and Big Hit Entertainment as his contract has not expired. Despite being in different agencies, the 2AM members have expressed that they will carry out ′separate but together′ actvities in the future. 
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/91489/2ams-jung-jin-woon-officially-signs-with-mystic-entertainment
All the best Jinwoon. I wonder it for how many years. Even Seulong also never mentioned about his contract term.
-----Park Jin Young, Sunmi, Jo Kwon and Nichkhun to Cameo on “Producer”
Park Jin Young and other artists under JYP Entertainment will be making a cameo appearance on the upcoming KBS drama “Producer.”
According to broadcast insiders, Park Jin Young, Sunmi, Jo Kwon of 2AM, and Nichkhun of 2PM were on set of “Producer” on April 17 for a cameo. It was told that Park Jin Young will be playing himself for the drama.
CDKHuTOWIAMRxum.jpg

The producer/singer has previously acted alongside one of the drama’s main stars, Kim Soo Hyun, in another KBS drama, “Dream High.” Another JYP star, Suzy, played Kim Soo Hyun’s love interest in the 2011 drama.
Many other famous celebrities are rumored to be making cameo appearances in “Producer.” Earlier, Yoon Yeo Jung, Hwang Shin Hye, Geum Bo Ra, and Hyun Young were revealed to be appearing in the dramas the female version of “1 Night 2 Days,” while singer Yoo Hee Yeol will also make an appearance as an MC.
The drama stars Kim Soo Hyun, IU, Gong Hyo Jin, and Chae Tae Hyun in leading roles. It will premiere on May 8.
http://www.soompi.com/2015/04/21/park-jin-young-sunmi-jo-kwon-and-nichkhun-to-cameo-on-producer/

Guest adikkeluangman

Park Jin Young, 2PM′s Nichkhun, 2AM′s Jo Kwon, and Sunmi to Appear in ′Producer′ as Cameos
Park Jin Young and his artists will be making a surprise appearance in the upcoming KBS drama, Producer. 
JYP Entertainment told Newsen on April 22, "Park Jin Young will be appearing in Producer. The filming will took place on April 17." 
91567002.jpg

Park Jin Young will act as himself in Producer. The filming took place at JYP headquarters on April 17 with 2AM′s Jo Kwon, 2PM′s Nichkhun, and Sunmi.
As he′s shown hilarious acting in KBS′ Dream High, he′s expected to make an eye-catching appearance in Producer as well. 
The cameo list continues to grow for Producer with Yun Yeo Jeong, Hwang Shin Hye, Geum Bora, Hyun Young, Taetiseo, Yoo Hee Yeol, Lee Young Ja, Park Jin Young and more already on it. 
Producer is about what goes on in the variety department at a broadcast station. It begins May 8. 
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/91567/park-jin-young-2pms-nichkhun-2ams-jo-kwon-and-sunmi-to-appear-in-producer-as-cameos

Guest adikkeluangman

JYP Entertainment artists give their honest opinions about ​survival program 'Sixteen'

As more and more people set their hearts on becoming an idol, the competition is getting increasingly tough and even trainees, who usually get into companies through auditions, find themselves auditioning all over again.  JYP Entertainment is the next company to utilize the survival program format as a method to decide which of his trainees will form his new girl group and people are highly anticipating the new show, 'Sixteen.'

The press conference for his project took place at Pine Hall, located in the second floor of the 63 Building, on April 29.  It showed not only the sixteen teaser videos for each competitor but also videos of current JYP artists leaving their honest thoughts about the show.  

miss A's Suzy said frankly, "It's merciless and scary," while Fei and Jo Kwon stated, "I don't know very well.  What the criteria is."  Solo artist Sunmi added, "I think it's going to be suffocating," and showed concern for the trainees.  

Competition is definitely tough.  You can see if these sixteen girls have what it takes when the program starts airing on May 5.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/04/jyp-entertainment-artists-give-their-honest-opinions-about-survival-program-sixteen

Guest adikkeluangman

'SIXTEEN' competitors show their dance moves and tears in preview for first episode

JYP Entertainment released the first preview for their new survival competitive program, 'SIXTEEN,' featuring a ton of talented trainees who will fight it out to become the new girl group, Twice.

The preview shows the girls working hard and impressing with their dance moves while other JYP artists show up in interviews.  Yenny says, "This is not like JYP," and Suzy says, "It's scary."

It does seem a bit different from the color of JYP Entertainment, but there's no doubt that the show will draw in a crowd--especially because seeing sixteen girls dancing in unison does look pretty impressive!  J.Y. Park says he's looking for a girl group that will not only show the color of the agency but also advance it one step further.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/05/sixteen-competitors-show-their-dance-moves-and-tears-in-preview-for-first-episode

-----
Suzy, Jokwon, and other JYP Stars Feature in New “SIXTEE​N” Teaser

Mnet has released a new teaser for its upcoming survival show “SIXTEEN,” which shows clips of the contestants battling it out for a spot in JYP‘s newest girl group. It also features celebrities from JYP weighing in on the selection process and the show’s format.

Wonder Girls member Yeeun is seen saying “This doesn’t seem like JYP.”

miss A‘s Suzy says “It’s scary!” while solo artist and former member of Wonder Girls Sunmi says “It seems like it will be more fierce.”

A short clip of 2AM‘s Jokwon talking about the show’s two competing groups – “Major” and “Minor” – is also shown.

Meanwhile, the teaser gives viewers a glimpse at the contestants showing off their dancing skills, crying alone and in each other’s arms, filming a video, and singing and dancing on stage.

On the show, seven girl group candidates (the “Major” group) are pitted against nine trainees (the “Minor” group). All those who manage to grab and retain a spot in the “Major” group at the end of the show will be debuting as a new girl group under the JYP label. It has been revealed that the group’s name will be “TWICE.”

The show will be airing its first episode on May 5.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/05/04/suzy-jokwon-and-other-jyp-stars-feature-in-new-sixteen-teaser/

SHINee’s Key, 2AM’s Jokwon, B1A4’s CNU, and VIXX’s Ken Cast in Musical “Chess”

It has been announced that four male idol group lead vocal members have all been added to the cast lineup of the musical titled “Chess.”

According to a representative of the musical industry on May 5, SHINee’s Key, 2AM’s Jokwon, B1A4’s CNU, and VIXX’s Ken recently confirmed their casting as the lead male character in “Chess.” They will be taking on the role of a chess player named Anatoly, and are expected to showcase powerful rock music and performances.

While Jokwon and Key have previous experience with musicals, this is said to be CNU and Ken’s first hand at a musical production.

Meanwhile, “Chess” is expected to begin showing this coming June 19 at the Sejong Grand Theater.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/05/04/shinees-key-2ams-jokwon-b1a4s-cnu-and-vixxs-ken-cast-in-musical-chess/

----------------------------

Jo Kwon [2AM], Joo Yeong [Seorindong Children] - 이렇게 좋은 날에 (A Wonderful Day Like This)

Changmin - Can't You (by Wheesung) @ MBC Mask King 150426

Guest adikkeluangman

'SIXTEEN​' airs first episode featuring Jo Kwon and Yenny!

JYP Entertainment's newest survival program 'SIXTEEN' aired its first episode earlier today and some of the artists from the label came onto the show to give advice to the rookie trainees who are getting ready to compete.

Jo Kwon and Yenny were the first two to appear on the show and they gave their honest advice to the trainees. Jo Kwon also talked about how to get J.Y. Park's interest. He stated to the major team members, "First, you have to compliment J.Y. Park. The thing that artists from different labels are most jealous about is the fact that we can directly communicate with the producer." 

To another trainee, Yenny revealed, "He is someone who makes really quick decisions. Whether you performed well or not is decided within the first 20 seconds. It's not really a good thing that the song gets better towards the end." 

Meanwhile, J.Y. Park also gave his two-cents on what he thought about the girls competing as well as the new girl group he is planning on debuting. He said, "While maintaining the JYPE colors, it will be an upgraded girl group. The criteria [for this group] will be a lot different than what other labels are looking for. The most exciting thing is that I don't even know who I will pick." 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/05/sixteen-airs-first-episode-featuring-jo-kwon-and-yenny

Jokwon Advises “SIXTEEN” Contestants on Getting Park Jin Young’s Favor

Having been a part of JYP for over 10 years, including his seven years as a trainee, Jokwon revealed his secret behind getting on Park Jin Young’s good side.

On the first episode of Mnet’s “SIXTEEN” which aired on May 5, the competition for picking the members of the new JYP Entertainment girl group “Twice” finally begins.

Two groups, the “major group” made up of seven girl group candidates and the “minor group” consisting of nine trainees, must prepare a stage based on a keyword they chose.

Dahyun, a major group participant, makes a visit to 2AM’s Jokwon to ask for advice.

“What did you do when you were our age,” she asks Jokwon.

“I, too, was selected through an audition. I practiced with Sunye andG.Soul back in the days,” he says. “I must admit, I had the most star material back then.”

“My tip for you is to just compliment Park Jin Young no matter what,” he jokingly adds.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/05/05/jokwon-advises-sixteen-contestants-on-getting-park-jin-youngs-favor/

--------------------------------

Adam Couple′s Gain and Jo Kwon Auction Off Their Couple Rings on ′Happy Together′

Making their breakup official, Brown Eyed Girls′ Gain and 2AM′s Jo Kwon sold their couple rings in an auction on KBS′ Happy Together. 

Reuniting after four years since the end of their onscreen marriage on MBC′s We Got Married, Gain and Jo Kwon appeared as guests on Happy Together in the ′Dangerous Some′ special.

For the program′s new segment, ′Night Store,′ Gain and Jo Kwon brought out their couple rings from We Got Married, making a clean break from the onscreen relationship. 

"These are the couple rings that we wore when we received so much love from the entire nation as Adam Couple. But recently, they lost their functions. They′re still very special items for us, and because we wore them when we received so much love, we wanted to share the good energy, so we brought it out today." 

As the auction for the rings began, Jo Kwon stated, "The feeling right now is more weird than when we filmed the last episode of We Got Married. It feels like it′s really over." Gain even participated in the auction in an effort to have her ring come back to her. 

The episode will air on May 7.

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/92162/adam-couples-gain-and-jo-kwon-auction-off-their-couple-rings-on-happy-together

Jo Kwon to star in musical ‘Chess’

Jo Kwon, member of K-pop boy band 2AM, has been cast as the male lead role for musical “Chess,” his agency JYP Entertainment said Wednesday. 

“Chess” is a stage musical, with music by Benny Andersson and Bjorn Ulvaeus, formerly of ABBA, and lyrics by the award-winning Tim Rice, who is behind the musicals “Jesus Christ Super Star,” “Evita” and “Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat.” 

The musical, which opened in London’s West End in 1986, centers on a Cold War-era chess championship between two rivals from Russia and America. 

Jo, 26, takes on the role of the Russian chess grandmaster Anatoly Karpov, sharing the role with Key of SHINee, Shin Dong-woo, better known by his stage name CNU, of B1A4, and Ken of VIXX. 

Jo made his musical debut in 2013 with “Jesus Christ Super Star” and starred in “Priscilla” last year. 

“Chess” will raise the curtain on June 19 at the Sejong Center for the Performing Arts in Gwanghwamun, central Seoul. 

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201505061321171863224_2

-------------------------------

Jo Kwon @ Musical ' Chess'

[★VIDEO] Key, Jokwon, CNU and Ken charm in suits for “Chess” musical posters

Four male idols have officially joined the cast for upcoming musical Chess, namely SHINee‘s Key, Jokwon, B1A4‘s CNU, and VIXX‘s Ken!

Chess will be produced by M Musical Art, which brought together the previous musical Robin Hood, starring Yoon Jun Sang, Lee Gun Myung, Super Junior‘sKyuhyun, BEAST‘s Yoseob, and more. This new musical is also written by legendary songwriter Tim Rice, who wrote other famous musical works such as Jesus Christ Superstar, Evita, and Joseph Amazing.

Using the Cold War era as the musical’s background, the plot revolves around a chess tournament between America and Russia, highlighting the political conflicts and tension.

The four Korean idols will take turns to play the main role as Anatoly Sergievsky, the Russian representative, who fall in love with Florence Vassy, ex-lover of the U.S. player. Shin Seong Woo and Lee Gun Gyung will play Freddie Trumper, the opposing player for the United States. Other casts include Ahn Shi Ha, Lee Jeong Hwa, and more.

Key, Jokwon, CNU, and Ken each dressed up neatly in black suits and unleashed individual posters for the musical. A dramatic 30-second teaser video featuring the four along with the other casts was also officially released.

Chess will last exactly one month from June 19th to July 19th at Sejong Center Chamber Hall.

http://www.koreaboo.com/photo/key-jokwon-cnu-and-ken-charm-in-suits-for-chess-musical-posters/

other vids

Guest adikkeluangman

Jo Kwon talks about receiving sex education from J​.Y. Park

During the May 7 airing of KBS 2TV's 'Happy Together 3,' Jo Kwon revealed that he, along with other JYP Entertainment artists, received their sex education from producer J.Y. Park himself. 

When he was asked if he had ever been educated when it came to sex, Jo Kwon replied, "J.Y. Park gives sex education to all the artists within the agency. At first it begins with humanist education, then to mental education, and then it moves on naturally to sex education." 

The singer then added, "He does have a lot more experience than any of us..." before MC Yoo Jae Suk intervened and said, "This wasn't our intention, but the conversation moved on to a story about J.Y. Park," drawing laughter from the viewers. 

Meanwhile, Jo Kwon appeared on the variety talk show as Ga In's partner for the program's 'Dangerous Some' special. 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/05/jo-kwon-talks-about-receiving-sex-education-from-jy-park

WGM’s “Adam Couple” Jokwon and Ga In open up about their experiences on “We Got Married”

We Got Married 2 couple Jokwon and Ga In have finally reunited in a broadcast following their leave from the show in 2011 and have demonstrated that their “Adam Couple” chemistry is still very much alive despite the long hiatus.

The May 7th broadcast of Happy Together 3 featured Jokwon and Ga In, along with Kim Bum Soo, Park Joo Mi, and others. Since it was their first broadcast reunion, the MCs were quick to talk about Jokwon and Ga In’s previous relationship as they were one of the longest running couples on the virtual marriage show at one year and three months.

When the topic of Ga In’s relationship came up, Jokwon said, “The ‘Adam Couple’ still had many fans so I wanted to keep it going but the journey we had was ended abruptly as Ga In got in a relationship. The ‘Adam couple’ is probably the longest lasting couple. It went for around 1 year and 3 months. At that point, even I was confused whether it was friendship or if I really liked her. When you are involved in a dating rumor while you’re a virtual couple, it has a huge impact. At that point we both weren’t seeing anyone else.“
Ga In spoke about their off air relationship as well, saying, “During then, I forced myself not to call him even when I was curious about his whereabouts. I tried to keep it professional and enjoyed the situation much like a couple who only see each other on weekends would.”

On Jokwon’s lack of initiative when it came to skinship on the show, Ga In confessed, “He was driving me crazy. Most times it’s the girl who gets shy about skinship but Jokwon was the other way around. I even began to think that maybe I had no allure. Even when I would lean on his shoulder outside of the shoot, he would just ignore me.”

To this, Jokwon responded, “I was really nervous because I was so young and I thought maybe if I made a move on her things would become serious and I felt like my heart would burst out of my chest at times.”

Netizens commented on the trip down memory lane saying “Awww I miss this couple” and “They matched so well!“

The two reminisced about their time as the “Adam Couple” and Jokwon even teared up when they brought out their couple rings and called them “Break-up rings.” He seemed to be even more broken hearted during this second “official announcement” of their breakup than their initial leave from the show in 2011.

http://www.koreaboo.com/news/wgms-adam-couple-jokwon-ga-open-experiences-got-married/

--------------------------------------

Jo Kwon talks about Ga In's dating news with Joo Ji Hoon

'We Got Married' couple affectionately nicknamed Adam Couple, Ga In and Jo Kwon, appeared on the May 7 installment of 'Happy Together 3.'

Jo Kwon revealed it had been a long time since he saw Ga In, then went right into talking about her relationship with Joo Ji Hoon.  He said, "I also found out about it through reports," showing signs of sadness about finding it out the same way everybody else did. She explained, "I couldn't contact you and ask, 'Is it okay if I date?'" making everyone laugh.

Jo Kwon said, "The Adam Couple was popular and we still have fans, so I told her we should try it out, but because of Ga In's relationship, I was forced to end the 'some-relationship.'"

Jo Kwon revealed why he did not do kkab as much anymore, explaining, "It's a health problem.  When I do a kkab dance, I get dizzy."

Ga In said, "Jo Kwon seemed like a young child in the past, but he gives off a manly vibe now, so it's hard."

Still, he performed miss A's "Only You" dance in kkab form for the laughs.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/05/jo-kwon-talks-about-ga-ins-dating-news-with-joo-ji-hoon

2AM’s Seulong dreams to establish himself as an actor

In a recent interview, 2AM’s Seulong expressed his desire to truly establish himself as a versatile actor and opened up about his experience as an actor. 

Seulong who is currently starring as Byung Kang Chul, a seemgly cold-hearted, but lonely lawyer in tvN‘s Hongu’s Love, revealed that he felt he really grew as an actor and as a person through Byung Kang Chul.

For his role as the lawyer, Seulong worked extra hard to overcame his fear of the ocean to film the beginning scenes in Hongu’s Love.

The singer turned actor also revealed his desire to keep trying his best in the drama, even with the little screen time he gets, mentioning how he always tries to find ways to improve his acting based on audience reactions.

In addition, Seulong mentioned how he had to adapt to showing his emotions in a different manner, because using emotions on stage as a singer is very different from using and expressing emotions as an actor.

Seulong closed the interview with a heartfelt expression as he talked about hoping to expand his horizons, just as his dreams are expanding.

Although Seulong made his acting debut in 2010, making an appearance as Lee Min Ho‘s assistant in MBC‘s Personal Taste, he balanced his career as a singer with 2AM and various films and dramas. However, the idol recently made the decision to focus more on his acting career and left JYP Entertainment to sign with Sidus HQ, which represents such artists as Jang Hyuk, Kim Woo Bin and Kim So Hyun.

http://www.koreaboo.com/news/2ams-seulong-dreams-establish-actor/

--------------------------------

Jo Kwon @ MBC FM's Jung Joon Young's Simsimtapa 150506

1 : http://dai.ly/x2pcgmd

2: http://dai.ly/x2pcgoq

150505 Homme <JTN LIVE CONCERT>

more photos HERE

[FANCAM]

You Wouldn’t Answer My Calls (by 2AM) :(

Changmin - You're The One (by JYP)

You’re The Best Of My Life

고해 / Confession (by Yim Jaebum)