[drama 2006] I Want To Love 사랑하고싶다

Guest sylver

[sBS] Kim Byung-se, Shin So-mi, Kim Ji-suk, Lee Eung-kyoung

[sBS] I Want to Love 사랑하고싶다

nolove_subvisual02.jpg

Previously known as Do Not Love Me (사랑하지마), it supposed to air on the 27th of February 2006. I'm not really sure about the story since my understanding of Korean is almost nil, so if someone could help me in giving a synopsis, the help would be greatly appreciated. Here is the link to the offcial site; http://tv.sbs.co.kr/dolove/index.html

CAST AND CHARACTERS

nolove_organization01.jpg

Kim Byung-se (김병세) nolove_organization_start05.jpgShin So-mi (신소미) nolove_organization_start02.jpgKim Ji-suk (김지석) nolove_organization_start06.jpgLee Eung-kyoung (이응경) nolove_organization_start03.jpgClick HERE for more pictures.

oh wow.. so this is gonna be the new Mon/Tue drama for SBS? I'm kinda surprised cuz I thought they would air something else to compete with the other channels since the line up for Mon/Tue drama for MBC/ KBS are quite impressive during the month of march.. :unsure:

Guest kevjc07

Ji Suk seems to be the only young person in the drama. I wonder what it's about? I'm looking forward to seeing Ji Suk in a drama, but I thought that it would have been a different type of drama.

Guest Access DENIED

It does sound boring......

Judging from the diagram, the kim byung-se is married to lee eun kyoung. kim byung-se loved another woman, shin so-mi who is married. Kim ji suk is going to fall in love with an older, married woman who is lee eun kyoung.....

Guest loving_D

oh wow.. so this is gonna be the new Mon/Tue drama for SBS? I'm kinda surprised cuz I thought they would air something else to compete with the other channels since the line up for Mon/Tue drama for MBC/ KBS are quite impressive during the month of march.. :unsure:

ditto. sbs could do better.

Guest dream_on

>_< i want to watch this b/c kim jisuk is in it...but...i'm not too happy about the storyline. why are the women so much older than him?!

Guest babietinhyeu

woah isn't the lady jisuk going to fall in love with the mother of go ara on sharp 2 kekeke. This is going to be a different storyline, ji suk shooting for an older woman. Honestly the story doesn't sound that interesting, but I might watch it to see how jisuk acts

Guest ibabyxgardien

it's probably about ji suk

liking the woman who's already married

and there's going to be weird love triangles.

dramas w/ too many oldies are never fun.

blahk~~ hehe.. ^^;;

i guess when it comes out we'll all

know whether or not it's any good.

Of course this drama would seemed uninteresting to the Soompi community since most soompiers are teenagers. The plot is NOT a light -hearted one. It's a heavy melodrama so be prepared!

Eh.. nopes it's not the new Mon/Tue nite series for SBS ~~ Seodong is still showin @ tht time slot.... but after Seodong is done airing, the new Mon/Tue 9.55 pm in March will be........ Alone In Love with heavyweights Son Ye Jin & Gam Woo Sung.. got the info frm twitchfilm.net

this series, I Want To Love is the new SBS daily series which is shown frm 8.30 am to 9 am every day so SBS has already thought of a great upcoming line up for their Monday/Tuesday series to counter tht of MBC's Princess & KBS's Spring Waltz.... hmmmz, which station will gain the upperhand in the ratings for tht timeslot? Tht remains to be seen.... ;)

Guest kevjc07

Of course this drama would seemed uninteresting to the Soompi community since most soompiers are teenagers. The plot is NOT a light -hearted one. It's a heavy melodrama so be prepared!

That's true ^^ Personally, I am looking forward to seeing this for Ji Suk. I like all types of dramas, and I am not unfamiliar with melodramas. By any chance, is there anyone who planssubbing this drama, or maybe providing summaries for each episode?

Archived