[drama 2006] One Day Suddenly 어느날 갑자기

Guest sylver

It looks as if the Yoo-ran is crazy with obssesion over Eun-hye's "family" and the mother knows about it.

I wouldn't say obsessed, maybe Yoo-ran wants what Eun-hye have; a happy family but for the mother to bar her from attending their birthday celebration... that's too much. :angry: They shared the same birthdate, what does she expect! Why can't she just let them celebrate together?! :rolleyes: Plus, she should be more understanding of Yoo-ran cos all she wants is someone to love her. You could see that she was happy for Eun-hye for having such a loving husband. She didn't even think of trying to snatch him away at that time.

I think May be from the picture B)

Even so, that was way too harsh for her to treat Yoo-ran like that. <_<

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Happy_Day

Sounds interesting. Is it just me or is there an increase in dramas/movies about extramarital affairs being released.

Thanks for the info.

Haha, I totally agree! My mom loves these kinds of dramas, and I watch them with her..... They are quite addicting. We always end up yelling at the tv and throwing the remote control everywhere. :P Sometimes, these kind of dramas discourage me from romance, but they are realistic, so.....

Anyways, in these kinds of dramas, there's always a YOUNGER handsome guy ending up liking the cheated-on wife! That's so cliche. Also, best girl friends betraying each other...... tsk tsk...

I like the cheaing husband!! He is very handsome for his age. But he always comes out as the cheating husband! What's up with that?!!

I like the cheaing husband!! He is very handsome for his age. But he always comes out as the cheating husband! What's up with that?!!

Maybe cos he's good at playing a cheating husband. Isn't it bad for an actor to be stereotyped? Poor him!

Guest nhatrangngayve

Maybe cos he's good at playing a cheating husband. Isn't it bad for an actor to be stereotyped? Poor him!

It's funny with Yun Sung-hoon who was cheating around ?? :)

Guest dramaok

sorry i have to sit this out ><

i really wanna watch it but i'll be gone for work a lot this month. no time for dramas *sad* *sob*

hopefully someone will do the summaries. i'll join you guys on the next friday night drama.

Guest nhatrangngayve

sorry i have to sit this out ><

i really wanna watch it but i'll be gone for work a lot this month. no time for dramas *sad* *sob*

hopefully someone will do the summaries. i'll join you guys on the next friday night drama.

Welcome back Dramaok :)

• 2 weeks later...

Since Dramaok has to sit this one out is there anyone who can provide at least a general summary as to what is going on?

Episode 5

The affair has started......but why?

Why did the best friend seduce the husband? This does not look like an "Oops, I'm sorry; I didn't mean to do that" but rather pre-meditated seduction. Moreover it looks as if the mother is the driving force behind the slutting friend's hatrate.

Why is the mother so mean?

Also, by the end of the episode the wife knows her husband has betrayed her but does she knows it's with her slutty friend?

One more thing. What does the husband want to do? Does he want to stop or continue?

Hi Dramaok! Hope you're very productive and successful at work!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Pretty, Pretty Please!!!!!...... Someone, Anyone, please tell me what is going on with this drama? What is the relationship between the mother and her daughter's gf? Also, why does the mother have so much say about what is going on? What is the father's role in all this? When will the wife start having her own affair? Does anyone feel pity for the cheating husband?.... I don't!!!!!!!!

Guest ooobloopbloopooo

In this drama, Eun Hye is the only child in a family in which the father is a doctor with his own small practice and the mother controls the financial situation.

EH's husband is also a doctor and works for EH's father but EH's mom doesn't like him because he comes from a poor family and she doesnt think he's worthy to be a part of their family. She thinks he's incompetent.

YR & EH were best friends in high school but YR went around town acting as if she was EH and told people that she was EH.

The mom found out about this and then found their family picture except YR had taped her face over EH's. The mom was really disturbed and shocked by this and told YR to get out of her daughter's life.

That's when YR moved to Japan and worked in bars and stuff.

In the present EH's parents know a girl named Mi Kyung but they haven't revealed what her relationship to her is.

Anyways Mi Kyung is supposed to be living in the countryside with her aunt because thats what the aunt said when EH's mom called. It turns out though that YR is Mi Kyung (she has an ID bracelet with Mi Kyung engraved in it). I'm not sure why she hasn't revealed herself yet and who she is in relation to the family because the drama hasn't revealed that yet.

Anyways, the story will go that EH's mom treats YR so horribly and like trash that YR wants to get revenge on her so ruins her life by ruining EH's life even though EH is nothing but kind and caring towards her.

EH's husband and YR will fall in love and carry on a relationship and this will tear EH apart.

There's that younger guy who lives in the bathroom and stuff that will fall in love with EH and take care of her. He will also take care of her child to fulfill the father position because EH's husband will always be off with YR.

It turns out that the younger guy comes from a wealthy family as well.

Hope this answered many questions!

Let me know if you have any more!

In this drama, Eun Hye is the only child in a family in which the father is a doctor with his own small practice and the mother controls the financial situation.

EH's husband is also a doctor and works for EH's father but EH's mom doesn't like him because he comes from a poor family and she doesnt think he's worthy to be a part of their family. She thinks he's incompetent.

YR & EH were best friends in high school but YR went around town acting as if she was EH and told people that she was EH.

The mom found out about this and then found their family picture except YR had taped her face over EH's. The mom was really disturbed and shocked by this and told YR to get out of her daughter's life.

That's when YR moved to Japan and worked in bars and stuff.

In the present EH's parents know a girl named Mi Kyung but they haven't revealed what her relationship to her is.

Anyways Mi Kyung is supposed to be living in the countryside with her aunt because thats what the aunt said when EH's mom called. It turns out though that YR is Mi Kyung (she has an ID bracelet with Mi Kyung engraved in it). I'm not sure why she hasn't revealed herself yet and who she is in relation to the family because the drama hasn't revealed that yet.

Anyways, the story will go that EH's mom treats YR so horribly and like trash that YR wants to get revenge on her so ruins her life by ruining EH's life even though EH is nothing but kind and caring towards her.

EH's husband and YR will fall in love and carry on a relationship and this will tear EH apart.

There's that younger guy who lives in the bathroom and stuff that will fall in love with EH and take care of her. He will also take care of her child to fulfill the father position because EH's husband will always be off with YR.

It turns out that the younger guy comes from a wealthy family as well.

Hope this answered many questions!

Let me know if you have any more!

Thank you sooooooooooo much!

I did have a few questions...

1. Does the father know about the affair?

2. Why did YR send the father the braclet?

3. Why did the father go to YR house?

4. Do you know how old is the young guy? I hope he's old enough, I wouldn't want EH to be robbing the craddle!

5. Are you sure the husband loves YR or is he driven into her arms because of the mother's rejection? I hope it's because of his response to the rejection and not love. Either way, he still isn't forgiven!!!!!

Once more Thank you!!!!!!!!

Guest nhatrangngayve

2. Why did YR send the father the braclet?

I think The Father 's YR 's dad ??

3. Why did the father go to YR house?

To find out something ....

5. Are you sure the husband loves YR or is he driven into her arms because of the mother's rejection? I hope it's because of his response to the rejection and not love. Either way, he still isn't forgiven!!!!!

:)

Thanks ooobloopbloopooo

Guest kdramanut

I wasn't sure about this drama at first, but now I'm addicted. I'm not a fan of any of the actors, but the characters they portray are interesting.

I hope this isn't just popular with the ah-joom-ma crowd.

Guest nhatrangngayve

Hi all,

can anyone provide an summary about the last 4 episodes.

I really like to know the details surrounding the pregnant cheating girlfriend. As well as the cheating husband.

Yeah please I'm addicted too ,

Guest kdramanut

What ever happened to the doctor-friend's brother? I thought the story was going to be that he has an affair with the wife, and now they've thrown in the architect. What happened?

Archived