[drama 2006] One Day Suddenly 어느날 갑자기

Guest sylver

[sBS] Song Sun-mi, Sung Hyun-ah, Lee Jong-won, Yoon Sung-hoon

[sBS] One Day Suddenly 어느날 갑자기

someday_subvisual.jpg

This drama will premiere on the 24th of February 2006 replacing That Woman. According to dramaok, it centres around two women who shares the same birthday in which one of them is having an affair with the other's husband. It's all about love, betrayal and forgiveness in which the two women are born on the same day same time but grow up under different circumstances while remaining best friends with one eventually betraying the other. Here's the official site link (thanks to dramaok): http://tv.sbs.co.kr/someday/index.html. The four main characters: Oh Yoo-ran (오유란) played by Sung Hyun-ah (성현아) - the mistress 22453_b.jpgGo Eun-hye (고은혜) played by Song Sun-mi (송선미) - the wife 2006012508104128212_1.jpg She was last seen in The Secret Lovers. Yun Sung-hoon - possibly the new boyfriend of the cheated wife (?!) 43f4a4970ca694aa.jpg According to a source, he was in Boolsae potraying a role of a bodyguard. Kang Shin-hyeong (강신형) played by Lee Jong-won (이종원) - the cheating husband 43f4a4970ca682sk.jpg He was the evil brother-in-law in Sad Sonata.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest krngrlx107

I recognised Yun Sung-hoon. He was 'Yoon Mi-ran's driver'. Altho' he did not have much dialogue in Bulsae, he still made an impact. He managed to portray his feelings for Mi-ran. I believe he was actually in love with 'Mi-ran'.

That's interesting.. when I was rewatching Bulsae a while ago I was wondering who he was..

I recognised Yun Sung-hoon. He was 'Yoon Mi-ran's driver'. Altho' he did not have much dialogue in Bulsae, he still made an impact. He managed to portray his feelings for Mi-ran. I believe he was actually in love with 'Mi-ran'.

I remember him, at the time even though he had a small role, I thought he was really good looking!

Here are some pics of the two leading ladies. Looking at the pictures, I'm guessing that they are good friends who are turned into enemies.

Img0402_20060221152657.jpg

Img0402_20060221152805.jpg

Img0402_20060221150429.jpg

Img0402_20060221152719.jpg

Img0402_20060221152903.jpg

Guest chuck97

How come Lee Jong Won always get the evil role and the same old evil husband or lover role?

This one, Terms of Endearment, that one old classic series from SBS

Archived