What Do You Wish For When It's 11;11? :d

Guest -300-3L355

Guest -300-3L355

please close if theres already a thread T_T
What do you guys wish for when it's 11:11?

:D

Whenever it's 11:11 I wish for everyone to be happy <<< i know, so unrealisticT____T

I always tell my friends to wish when it's 11:11 and all of them wish i'd get taller :rolleyes: (i'm 4'11 :tears: )

HOW ABOUT YOU?

for the confused people :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/11:11_%28numerology%29

:lol: :lol:

Huh. I read the Wikipedia page and it says 11:11 has been appearing "mysteriously" to people all over the world.

I don't get it.

Isn't it supposed to appear everyday? Twice too.

Uh. I wish I could meet Jaejoong hahaha.

:o Well yeah it does appear twice everyday but it's because people see 11:11 often. ;o

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest qutiepye4

i never knew that super stition ive heard of othres like that but i dont wish anything cuz im prob sleeping hahah

Guest M0NSTER*

I always make a wish at 11:11 but you know what? You're not supposed to tell people what you wish for because it won't come true. You have to wait until it comes true then you can say it's what you wished for~ Hahaha :)

Guest -300-3L355

I always make a wish at 11:11 but you know what? You're not supposed to tell people what you wish for because it won't come true. You have to wait until it comes true then you can say it's what you wished for~ Hahaha :)

AWWWWWWWW i didn't know that T^^^^^^^^^T ... i guess iw on't be growing :tears:

Guest xxctxx

lol, i didn't know about this one either but...

it's weird because i always catch the digital clock at 11:11 :blink:

Maybe i'll wish for something next time...!

Guest CarolBB

is it am or pm..? well neyways... im gunna start makin wishes!

okay my list..

1.be rich

2.be rich

3.be rich

4.win a lottery

5.own a company!

Guest M0NSTER*

I'm a huuuge dork but like...for it to be legit, you have to make the wish at 11:11 a.m. because 11:11 p.m. is also 23:11 AHAH!! :) That's why on 11/11/11 I'm going to be making a wish in the morning :P

Guest Tea Party

I have a lot of things I want to wish for, but when I see it's 11 I panic & just think the first thing that pops in my head.

Which is usually something really random or stupid like "I wish it would rain tomorrow." or "I wish my Mom would make spaghetti for dinner."

I miss 11:11 a lot, though, because I don't really look at the clock that much.

>__o;

Guest jesseski

I always forget to wish 'cause I lose track of time. :sweatingbullets: I used to wish upon stars a lot though.. Strange things like wishing I had a plate of cookies etc. I was pretty realistic .. most of the time.

Guest TaeYang

Lol, I remember I was sitting with two of my friends at lunch one day and one of them was like "OMG it's 11:11 make a wish!" So I just went along with them and made a wish. =P

But yeah! You're not supposed to tell anyone your wish or it won't come true!

Archived