Which Generation Of Kpop Are You From?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest shadowkeeper

I'm with the 1st and 2nd generation. :)

So much more love for the music back then.

Everything seemed more original.

Guest BootyFulMeh

2nd generation....H.O.T......G.O.D......Shinhwa....1tym.....:D.......kinda faded away but still apart of mah heart...

Guest SeungHye

most diff 2nd Generation~~

man those were the times when the long bowled hair cuts were in with the blonde/orange hair color

...good times..

Guest ultaeja

All of them were my favorites, but 2nd's gotta be the "IT" for me ^^;; They were like THE BEST<333 Although 3rd is good too. I really also miss 1st too<33

I would think YoungTuks Club would be second generation since they came out during the same time H.O.T came out..??? Anyways, I was a really weird elementary kid liking music while in the first grade. I guess I was trying to be like my older cousins who were into KPOP. I wasn't a fan or anything but I remember looking through my cousins collection of tapes and listening to RooRa, SeoTaji, CoCo, TwoTwo (tutu?), Noise, Kim Gun Mo, Mue, Park Jin Young, and also Cool's 1st album when they sang R&B and had 4 members while one of the girl members, before yuri, had a bald head., and much more..plus this is when I lived in Korea..then I moved back to the states and lost track until my cousin got me into it again with H.O.T

Archived