Lindsay Slams Jessica Simpson And Scarlett

Guest niyamit1976

Guest UNee4Life

I think these are just complete lies!

I think none of this happens and whoever you got that information from is just lying.

Are you trying to destroy Lindsay and make her look really bad?

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest niyamit1976

I think none of this happens and whoever you got that information from is just lying.

I'm so sorry that you think of me that way . i never ever hate her but i just read that news (you can see where i got those news)and want to know you guys opinion.and that you read my post after that i think maybe she drunk and didnot know what she said . i dont know this is real or not but please do not misunderstand my posting. Why i have to destroy the person that i never know her?

Guest me094

I can se her saying all those things... this chick needs straighten up and quick too... she's making herself look worse and worse everyday...

Guest vanggirlie

it's hard to believe that she would actually say those things yet it's hard not to believe that this may be a half truth...which is still bad.

national enquirer does over exaggerate things.

still tho i think that she may have said some of those things. i mean whoever was once paris hilton's bff would be a lot like paris hilton...talk smack about people.

Guest Ken1430262807

She can't act! What the crap sh eis talking about? Her best movie was "Mean Girls" and that ain't saying much.

k, you know what.

screw lindsay. i don't want her returning to her normal self anymore

she's such a fcuked up retarded pinkberry who has no damn life.

i'm serious. i don't care about her oh so loving innocent past.

the past is the past. if she's a mentally and physically screwed up

actor/singer.. leave her. let her rot in her own body.

let her die.

Guest efflorescent musings

ok.. I'm not familiar with the National Enquirer but this article just sounds ridiculous. It doesn't even sound half true to me even though I know Lindsay is having some troubles these days but still!

But if she DID say that then... o wells. She can't take it back. And it's probably not like she's the only one that back stabs.

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

this is an article from the enquirer

it might not even be true

altho it wouldnt surprise me but still

Guest sliceofOrange.
some people here need to realize that the national enquirer is the worst source to believe in.

yeah. this is national enquirer we're talking about.. i wouldn't trust it. ><

Guest Malice_Kaiser

Oh, please. This entire story aside, Lindsay Lohan makes herself look really bad. She doesn't need the help of tabloids, because she does it every time she snorts crack, gets arrested, and goes to rehab. It's her own damn fault she's a talentless idiot with her career spiraling downhill every time she gets plastered.

Archived