Lindsay Slams Jessica Simpson And Scarlett

Guest niyamit1976

Guest niyamit1976

She's so Mean !!!
lindsaylohancelebrityphfm4.jpgjs23inwvyextrw9.jpgjtm017869pw4.jpg

Lindsay Lohan Slams Jessica Simpson and Pretty Much Everyone Else

Lindsay Lohan is unhappy with Jessica Simpson. Or maybe she's just an angry white female. The National Enquirer reports that while wasted on booze and drugs, Lindsay Lohan backstabbed her Hollywood competition. The higher Lindsay got, the more arrogant and mean she became,said a former party pal of the 21-year old star.

"She ranted and raved about her talent, claiming "I'm the greatest actress in the world! No one's even close to me right now!" And then she then proceeded to viciously slam a slew of young actresses, who she considered to be her competition."***

According to the Enquirer here's what she said about her fellow actresses Scarlett Johansson is "ugly, fat, and has no talent." Jessica Simpson "can't sing and is as dumb as (bleep)."

The Brits weren't spared Lilo's attacks according to the Enquirer. Sienna Miller is a no talent crackhead.And Keira Knightly is a flat, shallow, cardboard cutout of an actress." Oh and Jessica Biel is a phony, scheming joke of an actress,"

the source claims that Lohan said.

Oh the humanity! LiLo needs to mutter more.

soruce:http://www.nationalledger.com/artman/publish/article_272615148.shtml

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest smile-jw

This is The National Enquirer we are talking about. -__-

Then again, its not that unbelivable that Lindsay would say somthing like that.

She let herself go. x_x

Guest kayem7289

Hahahaha...The National Enquirer never ceases to amaze me.

Funny...She seemed to have made a mistake describing all the other gals...

I think she has a personality sydrome because she called herself Scarlett, Jessica, Sienna and Keira :lol:.

Oh miss Lohan...

Guest yma818

ehhh i dont believe everything that the tabloids claim to be true. Maybe she did, maybe she did. However, I do agree Lindsay needs to get her act together.

Plus, Scarlett J. is soooo darn pretty.

some people here need to realize that the national enquirer is the worst source to believe in.

I agree. She might have but she might not, whatever it is, it's a normal ego and judgmental act. Just because she said it, and it's all over the tabloids doesn't mean that everyone should start hating her. For what we know, it might just be just another made up story.

Archived