York University

Guest Honey_Babee

Nah doesn't work anyway. I believe they have your photo on file so you'll get another card with the same picture!

I'm not 100% sure if they still do that, but my friend lost his card and that's what they did with his new one :(

I want a new photo too D:

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cfcong

destroy ur card on purpose n go ask for another one =D

they will charge you for a new one. plus they wont take a new picture.

all they will do is reprint the same picture on the same sticker and paste it on the card

to get a new picture, i believe it costs $20 dollars haha

Guest Anri Lin

I got accepted! ;D

LAPS, East Asian Studies.

Anyone going?! >_<

I'm going for my enrolment appointment soon.And I might have to take a language placement test thing.

I live all the way on the other side of Toronto,

It'd probably take me two hours to get to school.

But yeah, I can't wait! ^^

Heyyy! Me too~

EAS <33

Are you going to dorm? Since you live far?

Guest naoto

Has anyone taken ECON 1000 and hates math? I have to do it before I graduate, I was terrible at math in high school. The people said our professor will basically be nonexistent so we have to study on our own, I'm doing it in summer school next week. I'm scared I really hate math.

Guest Raw Sugar

^ I took ECON 1000 last year. As long as you know how to read graphs then you're fine.

It isn't really much other than understanding the concepts and applying them to the graphs. Didn't really involve any tricky math.

Heyyy! Me too~

EAS <33

Are you going to dorm? Since you live far?

Actually no, lol.

The parentals want me to stay here, haha. Gay.

But I wouldn't mind,

Just as long as I create a schedule that'll work for me.

And find friends that live on res. Hopefully, haha.

Guest Krunchii

Has anyone taken ECON 1000 and hates math? I have to do it before I graduate, I was terrible at math in high school. The people said our professor will basically be nonexistent so we have to study on our own, I'm doing it in summer school next week. I'm scared I really hate math.

The level of math you need to know for ECON 1000 is extremely basic, the prof I had was really easy and took test questions straight out of the study guide. It's just adding, subtracting, dividing, multiplying, and like the person before said, graphs. I found it to be a very easy course. ECON 1010 is along the same lines but slightly more difficult.

Guest toocutedoggy

haha, i have been stalking this theard for awhile ...XD

(yeah, my student ID ...UGLY ...)

i am going for environmental studies~

courses that i have already picked:

- Envs 1000, Envs 1200, Envs 1500

- Korean 1000 and Chinese 2000

untitled-19.jpg

Guest cfcong

untitled-19.jpg

Haha the Student ID = ugly for everyone hahaha

Have fun in ENVS!

I'm heading into 2nd year of Environmental Studies.

ENVS 1000 - SNOOZEFEST with Chris Cavangh

ENVS 1200 - Sokay. If you a philisophical person, then you'll like this.

If you do not, then you might find it boring too.

ENVS 1500 - Didn't take it; however, a lot of the books they ask you to buy, was not needed (says my friends)

KOR 1000 - Heard the lady who teaches favours the guys hahaha

Guest paper*hearts

anybody recommend any easy elective courses?

I have a lot of rooom to take electives next year, but I don't want them to affect my gpa

Guest toocutedoggy

Haha the Student ID = ugly for everyone hahaha

Have fun in ENVS!

I'm heading into 2nd year of Environmental Studies.

ENVS 1000 - SNOOZEFEST with Chris Cavangh

ENVS 1200 - Sokay. If you a philisophical person, then you'll like this.

If you do not, then you might find it boring too.

ENVS 1500 - Didn't take it; however, a lot of the books they ask you to buy, was not needed (says my friends)

KOR 1000 - Heard the lady who teaches favours the guys hahaha

omg, u r in ENVS too? ^^ ....

yeah, for

-ENVS 1000 - i am having lecture with him...xD

-ENVS 1200 - umm, well i am not a philisophical person...xD

- ENVS 1500 - well it says that this is a required course ...well at least i am not a science person...xD ....lots of books? ..oh man~

Kor 1000 - favour guys? ..oh man....hahha, well...i guess i have to bared with it

...btw, how do you know what kind of textbook that we need to buy? ....where do u check it ? (i know, i am being a dumb*ss....T_T)

overall, how do you like your first year?

Guest Honey_Babee

i took chinese 2000 i think it was during summer last summer. it was soooooooooo fun :D

Guest naoto

thanks krunchii and raw sugar for replying. Well I'm taking two classes of econ 1000 now, it is so dry and boring and we haven't even covered the basic material yet. This is bad.... this is real bad.

Guest Xiphias

i liked econ1010 more than econ1000 LOL

thanks krunchii and raw sugar for replying. Well I'm taking two classes of econ 1000 now, it is so dry and boring and we haven't even covered the basic material yet. This is bad.... this is real bad.

2 classes? o_O how does dat work. I took econ1000 with noordeh n i hated him, his lectures r so boring....i always ended up surfing the web in his lectures LOL

Guest naoto

I've taken two classes and they are with noordeh OMG!!!!! His lectures are horrible they just skim over material there is no point in going. What were his m/c like?

Guest Xiphias

some of the mc will be copied straight off the study guide, and the rest are pure random lol, one time i asked him if such and such hidden in the study guide will be tested, n he told me to study everything cuz everything mite be on it =_=

Guest cfcong

omg, u r in ENVS too? ^^ ....

yeah, for

-ENVS 1000 - i am having lecture with him...xD

-ENVS 1200 - umm, well i am not a philisophical person...xD

- ENVS 1500 - well it says that this is a required course ...well at least i am not a science person...xD ....lots of books? ..oh man~

Kor 1000 - favour guys? ..oh man....hahha, well...i guess i have to bared with it

...btw, how do you know what kind of textbook that we need to buy? ....where do u check it ? (i know, i am being a dumb*ss....T_T)

overall, how do you like your first year?

Yups.

I'm starting my double major in september.

Have fun :) There are course that are alternatives for ENVS 1500 you just gotta search.

First year was pretty good.

You continuously put effort in your work, and you should able to get a few A's.

Guest funkkeh

i liked econ1010 more than econ1000 LOL

^ OMG same here! I liked ECON 1010 better than ECON 1000. It was somewhat easier...

I took ECON 1010 with Mansoorian. Although his random "CAN YOU PLEASE STOP TALKING" moments annoy you and you'd have to copy notes, but his exams are relatively easy :D

Archived