Taiwanese Male Artists

Guest takki_fanatic

Guest pillowbox

Yeap this was the one I was talking about. I forgot the title. I'm surprised u're able to find these pics at chinese media site. It's a website from China issit? I'm from Singapore so I know this film. Besides they filmed two endings for the last episode. It will depend on the highest number of stamps bought. They printed two stamps, one with the girl and Roy in it together, the other with the girl and the other guy from Singapore. So which stamp has the highest sales will show the ending where the lead actress will end up with watever guy. Interesting rite?

lol yep. i do my research.. its fun to read chinese haha.

i want to go to singapore.. =) my cousin lives there and im not sure but like hes really good with pingpong.

lol anyways wow.. i hope roy gets more stamps! the girl looks pretty <3 =)

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Metamorphosis

^ Oh wow

thank you soo much for the link

as long as there' still news on roy

i'm happy :D

haha....the picture that sai roy's biggest smile he wasn't even smiling :lol: but i notice that he never smile much

Guest yoojini

i don't want this thread to die!!!

Roy Chui is still the hottest imo ^_^ x33333~~

me neither!!! that's why i'm here!xP

does anybody know where i can dl his songs?! i've been listening to his "easy4u(?)" for the last 2 hours at youtube and it's driving me insane that i can find anything else on him. :tears::wacko:

roy.jpg

guys who play the guitar make me weak in the knees...and better yet...he's a MAJOR CUTIE! :w00t:

roy-asianfanatic.jpg

credits to royiland and asian fanatics

-edit-

just looked at the first page again and so why isn't he singing anymore?=(

Guest MISS`IN·DOM·I·TA·BLE

roy roy roy roy roy roy ... yup he's hot. lol umm but yea the rest are hot too, but roy beats all, isnt he like a mix of something? just wondering..

Guest pillowbox

i dont think roy is mix.. not that i know of o___o

idunno after watching ISAWK, i grew to love joe <3 :] he's just cute. but then i think ROY is hotter.

Mike - hot

Roy - hot

Joe - cute

Guest ponkie

TW sure has the best looking boys.

Roy is forever my favorite, I don't care how hot Mike is, I still LOVE Roy the best!

Guest yoojini

TW sure has the best looking boys.

Roy is forever my favorite, I don't care how hot Mike is, I still LOVE Roy the best!

i agree. they're so cuuuuute and very handsome. HEEEE. ahahaha...i'm currently undecided with the last statement. :sweatingbullets:

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

freaking hawt guys in here *drools* :P

cmon ppl.. POST MORE!!

will be back to share some pics after i sort out my collection =)

Guest tengy

woooooot i love thread! I really hope this thread survives! XD

dylan kuo .... zaizai.... mike he...joe wang... roy chiu......

<3333 hothothot

Archived