[Drama 2007] Kimcheed Radish Cubes / Ggak-du-gi 깍두기

Guest dramaok

Thanks for all the compliments but I still need lots of improvements

Ep 26 Summary

JW’s mum was still thinking about the name on the hospital bill. His sister asked the mum, it was her first time hearing that name. The mum nodded & mumbled to herself it was just a coincidence. JW wanted SY to hold his hand; she was shy & shook her head. Then JW put his hand over her shoulder & said she must responsible for him. It was their family traditional that whoever gave the first kiss to, must marry. SY then asked if his sister was the same & he replied it could be. SY knew he was lying & JW said if she wanted to give it a try again, she ran away. DS was checking in SY’s room & realized she wasn’t home. He then decided to exercise so as to wait for her. When she’s home, he called her from her back & frightened her. DS mocked if she did something bad & why she was so late. She said it was none of his business & DS was speechless after SY’s mockings…

JW returned home, felt his lips when he was in his room, thinking on the kiss, grinning. His mum talked to him & asked why he helped to pay for someone’s hospital bill. JW made his mum promised not to be mad before telling her. He then said it was SY’s father who was hospitalized but he died not long ago. She asked again why the deceased was Hwang & SY was Jang. He continued that it was the num in the monastery who gave that name to SY. She asked how SY could confirm he was her dad. He replied the nun had given the details to her & she asked if he seen him before. He mentioned he had only seen his picture of him & had asked his sister to do him that favor in finding SY’s father. When the mum was in her room, she consoled herself he wasn’t SY’s birth father it was someone who had the same name. JW called SY telling her his mum was concern about her condition.

Mother & Father Jeong were chatting that MD & KS were guests in their house. It seemed like Father Jeong had pretty good impression on MD, hoping MD & DS can end up together.

MD told her mum she was a guest in DS’s house & Mother Jeong was a warm person. Her mum told her not to praise anyone from that family when EH was around.

SY was early in the office & started cleaning the table, learning to greet the Chairlady the correct way. She didn’t realize she was behind her & was startled when she called out to her. She told SY to give her a cup of coffee & MK helped her to make the coffee. She brought it in but the Chairlady was expressionless & MK said it must be the coffee he brewed.

Mother Jeong woke up late & Granny thought she was sick but once she seen her face, she knew something was amiss. Mother Jeong then told Granny nothing was wrong. Grandpa received a call & went out.

After her program, JH found DJ to talk. The colleague saw it & went away. JH asked him why didn’t HS called her. DJ said he forbade her to do so, EH tried to interrupt but JH shut her up. Embarrassed, she moved away.

SY was going off when JW went behind her & covered her eyes. SY wanted to treat him for dinner but he said he wanted to go to the gym. She asked didn’t he had some golf. They were pushing about & entered the lift. SY was facing really close & both thought of the kiss the day before, let go, blushing.

JW's mum wanted her daughter to get the number who provided the info on SY's father from EH.

In the flower shop, KS told DS to bring home a bouquet of flowers as a token of appreciation to Mother Jeong. DS said his mother doesn’t like flowers & didn’t it home. When SY was home, she went to Granny’s room to greet her & said Mother Jeong isn’t feeling too well. In the end, SY helped Mother Jeong to get something she wanted.

On her way back, DS saw her. Having the urge to eat the red-bean cake but realized she didn’t have enough money on her. DS then bought back after she left.

He then placed the last two in SY’s room. SY was shocked to see that after her shower & ate it happily. DS also promised to teach how to use computer. Mother Jeong went to her room & asked how’s with JW & she. She also asked did JW propose & his number.

JW’s mum was not able to sit still & told her daughter to meet her. Once she gotten the number & address of the person who knows the truth, she told her not to breathe a word to JW. JW’s sister then went to his room to chat & he asked did his brother-in-law said anything on SY. The sister laughed at him saying the moment he mentioned SY, he would be grinning. She even said he's silly…

Mother Jeong could not sleep & took out the diary to write. Midnight, Granny crept up to check on Grandpa’s phone & dialed the number who was a woman’s answering, hanging up immediately. Morning, she treated as if nothing was wrong & followed Grandpa after he went out.

JW’s mum was getting ready to look for the person, MK wanted to call a car for her but she declined, saying she wanted to drive on her own. When she was anxiously at the front door, but never to her, the person appeared behind her. He recognized her immediately calling her….

~end~

*may be kinda off... sorry*

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh god..i can't wait until monday to watch the episode 27 of KRC...I want to know how will be the reaction of JW'mom when she will know that SY is actually the child she gave up...and also his son's first love !!!^^^HAHA!!

Thanks queer for the summaries !! U helped me to understand more some details !!

Does anyone have the preview of the episodes 27 and 28? I don't know how to click on the official website..

Thanks !

Oh god..i can't wait until monday to watch the episode 27 of KRC...I want to know how will be the reaction of JW'mom when she will know that SY is actually the child she gave up...and also his son's first love !!!^^^HAHA!!

Thanks queer for the summaries !! U helped me to understand more some details !!

Does anyone have the preview of the episodes 27 and 28? I don't know how to click on the official website..

Thanks !

How did JW's mom give up SY?

Do anyone know the full story between JW's mom and SY's mother and father? Has it been revealed yet?

Episode 27 and 28 previews:

http://swf.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/cubed/i.../preview_27.swf

http://swf.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/cubed/i.../preview_28.swf

Episode 27 will be aired on Sunday, and episode 28 will be aired next week.

Thanks expresso for the previews and info. :P

Oh no! - episode 28 will be aired next week can't wait to watch JW proposing to SY!!!

Guest trang2431

can anyone please tell me the relationship between mother Jeong, JW's mom, and SY? i watched up to ep 26 and still don't understand the scenes in the past (cuz i dont know Korean...^_^) Is SY daughter of one of those two mums? I just love to see JW and SY together. I dont want to see DS and SY end up together.

Here is my thought about this:

Jeong was somekind the "sister" of SY's father because she was adopted too by his family...but when SY's father get married to JW's mother, Jeong had a relationship with SY's Father and she got pregnant...but also JW's mom was pregnant too so what to do ? Jeong gave up her child (SY) to the family because in fact, Jeong could'nt raise her decently.

But unfortunately, the child of JW's mom died. SY's thought it was her child who died but in fact no, it was the grandmother of the family who tells her that, so she thought that she needs to move on now, that's why at frist she didn't think that SY could be her child but JW'mom'...

After this horrible accident, i think JW' mom didn't want to raise a foreinger's child also his husband's affair, after hers was dead, so she decided to give up the child (SY) and to take all the heritage of Sy's family for revenge...That's she is the director of some luxuous hotel..

And then, I think she adopted two childs because she can't live without any child, and then goes Jw's sister and him...

So it's complicated, because when SY will know that JW's mom is actually the woman who gave her up and also the woman who ruins her family and her father, i guess her reaction will be fatal... I just hope that she won't revenge with not ending with JW ! because they are made for each other ...

I want to know the reaction of Jw when he will know he was adopted ..

Okay, sorry for the bad summary, but my english is very poor and i don't know all the english name of the characters because i watch it with chinese subs and they always transform the names ..

Hope i helped !^^

Guest youngae05

Hiz

I have a question to ask. It seems everyone was saying that SY is Mother Jeong's daughter, but how come SY's father did not know the biological mother of SY? I mean b4 he passed away in the hospital, Mother Jeong went to see him at the hospital isn't it? If SY is Mother Jeong's daughter, how come SY's father doesn't seem to know about this? I mean he should know who's the mother of his own daughter, SY, isn't it? It still seems confusing to me, the relationship between SY and Mother Jeong and JW's mom.

Guest plumangel3

Here is my thought about this:

Jeong was somekind the "sister" of SY's father because she was adopted too by his family...but when SY's father get married to JW's mother, Jeong had a relationship with SY's Father and she got pregnant...but also JW's mom was pregnant too so what to do ? Jeong gave up her child (SY) to the family because in fact, Jeong could'nt raise her decently.

But unfortunately, the child of JW's mom died. SY's thought it was her child who died but in fact no, it was the grandmother of the family who tells her that, so she thought that she needs to move on now, that's why at frist she didn't think that SY could be her child but JW'mom'...

After this horrible accident, i think JW' mom didn't want to raise a foreinger's child also his husband's affair, after hers was dead, so she decided to give up the child (SY) and to take all the heritage of Sy's family for revenge...That's she is the director of some luxuous hotel..

And then, I think she adopted two childs because she can't live without any child, and then goes Jw's sister and him...

So it's complicated, because when SY will know that JW's mom is actually the woman who gave her up and also the woman who ruins her family and her father, i guess her reaction will be fatal... I just hope that she won't revenge with not ending with JW ! because they are made for each other ...

I want to know the reaction of Jw when he will know he was adopted ..

Okay, sorry for the bad summary, but my english is very poor and i don't know all the english name of the characters because i watch it with chinese subs and they always transform the names ..

Hope i helped !^^

thanx for explaining to us ^^ it makes it easier for us who dont understand what they're talking about =P

Thank you Chayeh for that explanation.

I have another question. If JW and his sister are adopted than how come JW does not know this? If he was adopted after SY's birth and the death of the other infant than JW had to be at least 6 years old. At the age of six why would he not know that he is being adopted?

I see JW and SY are becoming more comfortable with each other but I still can not root for them just yet. I guess they have to grow on me some more.

Also, why Kdrama always have to have you did me wrong and destroyed my life but not only will I forgive you I will live with you and love you for the rest of my life.

You know, sometimes it is better to forgive with out all the lovey-dovey in between. The lovey-dovey makes it soo unrealistic! I doubt very seriously if I would want to be with a family who have rob me and my father of all our wealth and health in his case. I just don't think I would do it. <_< Would you?

Archived