[Drama 2007] Kimcheed Radish Cubes / Ggak-du-gi 깍두기

Guest dramaok

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all,

Since I'm going away this sun & I need to settle lots of my work & seriously I can't find any time to do last wkend episodes....

Sorry to say & I won't be doing any summary for these few weeks.....

hope U guys out there still continue to support this underated drama.

Hi all,

Since I'm going away this sun & I need to settle lots of my work & seriously I can't find any time to do last wkend episodes....

Queer, enjoy yourself and of cos work comes first! No worries if you are unable to make the summary for us

and for sure we will continue to watch this underated drama since it is getting exciting now with JW getting info

from SY dad's friend.

Guest plumangel3

Hi all,

we really appreciate your efforts :)

i hope your work doesnt give you too much trouble. ^^;

Guest springblossoms

hi .. Season's Greetings ! enjoying Ggak Duk Gi ? :)

episode 34 has got to be, in my opinion by far, the best episode of the drama..so heart wrenching that it took me the past days to settle down my sudden and overflow of heart-felt emotions after watching it. :tears::(:tears: Very good acting from the casts and simply superb performance from PSH, yet again !

PSH has caught my admiration since 'stairway to heaven'and i followed her to 'tree of heaven' and then to here .. quality performances matching with the seniors and at such a young age,too. i had thought her light-hearted role here is rather refreshing and i started watching the drama because of her and enjoying it more and more with her spontaneous interraction with her co-stars; especially SY's fun & sad moments with JW as well as the light humour from this wholesome family drama. but wham..bang :excl: :w00t: .. the setup scenes played out in epi 33 after she found out who her mother was, got drunk, she leaving them to epi 34 when she was found (credit to the PD who managed to squeeze in a lovey-dovey moment of sweet potato-eating with JSW :blush: :rolleyes: ) and to the eventual confrontation with aju-boni. :(:tears: for one who is known by friends and family members to be a 'hard stone-wall' for sad movies/dramas , i had to admit defeat and shed some tears when she cried with pain in bed after aju-boni had tucked her in rightafter her drunk scene infront of the family. Then the uncontrolled tears came (the trailer scene for epi 35) for her heartbreaking cries in JW's arms on the beach after he had stopped her from walking to the sea in her blind attempt to commit suicide? :tears::( Once again, such brilliant acting from her that the very experienced seniors paled in comparison. no offence meant to their fans but they have been surpassed by PSH's stirling performance here. :D:P

read that she is nominated for the upcoming MBC awards for 'best newcomer' category. in my opinion, she certainly deserves to be nominated in the 'best actor' category, if not both. well, it does not matter if she gets it or not, for i have never understood the rational behind the winners picked. for me, she is already a winner! :D:D read also that she is taking a break from acting to pursue her studies after Ggak Duk Gi. i do support her in this and hope that she would also do a language, preferably english, to advance her acting career path.

Meanwhile, i am very much looking forward to the continuing episodes of the drama - not so much for the storyline but more so for the casts improved performances as it now seems that with the plot gaining momentum, they are unconsciously setting themselves a higher standard for each other to match each time. :phew::rolleyes:

Ggak Duk Gi..fighting !! :w00t::D

Guest chicade_

this drama is making me crazy!!

no idea why such a pure drama like this isnt popular..

im barely on ep 25 and had to watch "the" clip of ep 28.. sigh sigh sigh!!!!!!!

this drama took me exactly 2 days to get to ep25.. hahaha

what a great xmas vacation im having ^__________^

i feel like a kid again watching this drama...

keeekeee~~~

btw if anybody needs links to re-watch older eps

http://www.rukorean.com/vsearch/index.php?...ed+radish+cubed

scroll down to the corresponding eps u need to watch... i was SO excited when i found it hahhaha

Guest voodoo16

I love this dramas I watch it for 26 ep. and want to collect in HQ version in clubbox or non

Pls tell where i can download in HQ

Thanks for all kind and love. God bless you!

Guest VikiVicks

I just finished watching ep 35, and watched the preview of ep 36, I can't wait! Please don't tell me that JW and SY is breaking up. I love them together. Looks like the 2nd son and the long hair girl may start a relationship :P They look cute together.

EPISODE 32-33 SPOILERS

sy was getting the grandma a pair of scissors for some sewing thing for her and jaewoos marriage and she entered gh's room. in there was gh's diary dedicated to sy writing about how she was sorry and everything. when sy was looking for the scissors she came across the diary and in there was a picture of a baby. sy wondered who it was and when she flipped the photo she found out it was her. she got shocked and went outside. PS GEUM HEE LEFT HER DIARY THERE BECOZ JAE WOOS MUM CAME TO HER HOUSE. sa ya entered her room and thought and cried to herself. gh came back and sy pretended to sleep.

sa ya drinks beer with ds and gets really drunk when she arrives home she goes all hyperactive. gh screams at ds for making her become so drunk. sa ya says dont scream at him she says if i want to drink who are you to tell me what i can do. gh is shocked. saya doesnt finish there she says I can even LOVE with dj. then gh slaps her.

the next day saya leaves gh a note saying thanks for taking good care of me and she leaves the house.

looking forward to the next few! I shall keep updating..

i hope that helped some people... :S

Guest simply_dream

omg to unaa for the spoilers!!!!!!!! WOAH, things are getting intense!!!!!

it's so wrong now, not that im actually rooting for SY and JW 'cause they are just SOOOOO SWEET together, but then they might break up?! this is just wrong!!! for DS im sorry for him but i think MD is just so much of a better choice... BLEHHHH wonder how things are gonna turn out... hmmm

Archived