[drama 2005] Rebirth - Next 환생-넥스트

Guest piano_lady

Guest debratan

It must have significance, although I can't figure it out either. Otherwise it's just too random. Maybe it has to do with something unique in Korean culture.
IMO, Jung-Hwa and Ki-bum ended up with each other... :D at first, I was annoyed at Jung-Hwa coz she was the other girl...but I came to like her eventually...yes..it might have something to do with Korean culture...i wonder...when Ki-bum went to Jung-Hwa's flat that night, he saw the pair of scissors wrapped in some ribbon (?) and placed in a vase...she somehow gave that pair or scissors some importance since it was given by him...

It might really be just too random. because the way i see it, it's just happen that the scissors is in his pocket when he search for some change, then he just took it out and ask Jung-Hwa whether she want it?

Jung-Hwa in the other hand have treated the scissors with some importance here. I figure that maybe the director wants to show that those insignificant things that Ki-bum did actually send some false signal to Jung-Hwa.

i1217300_e1k.JPG

It's interesting to re-watch it, getting myself into some discussion here.

This time round who knows, I might be rooting for Jung-Hwa instead. At least, out of the four, she is the only who actually "bring over" past life memories, which is to me, the previous life of hers must have gone through alot for her to imprint it.

i1217319_e1d.JPG

Infact, she's the one who really believe in their past encounters althought PYJ later on believed them too.

i1217329_e1f.JPG

I hope that I will take a little bit more liking to the younger brother who is actually quite pitiful/dejected in those past life

i1217336_e1g.JPG

And Dr. Min, no matter what, it's just so un gentleman of U to avoid Jung-Hwa after spending a night with her.

No excuses even that you are a goodlooker. :angry:

Luckily, your past life will save your dignity :sweatingbullets:

i1217371_e1e.JPG

i1217352_e1gi.JPG

i1217276_e1b.JPG

Out of all the snaps I took tonight, this's my fav :wub:

i1217377_e1n.JPG

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest piano_lady

It might really be just too random. because the way i see it, it's just happen that the scissors is in his pocket when he search for some change, then he just took it out and ask Jung-Hwa whether she want it?

Yeah, I initially thought of it that way and it could really be the case...but don't you think it is strange for him to give her something like that? I mean, what for? DT, your snap of the scissors is pretty cute...heheh

Jung-Hwa in the other hand have treated the scissors with some importance here. I figure that maybe the director wants to show that those insignificant things that Ki-bum did actually send some false signal to Jung-Hwa.

True, and when Ki-Bum saw that the scissors in Jung-Hwa's flat, it must have occurred to him how Jung-Hwa values something that comes from him.

Ah, chin cha! this is bugging me...Let's ask our dear Korean lady if it means anything in the Korean culture :)

It's interesting to re-watch it, getting myself into some discussion here.

This series is really interesting...I bet we will discover a lot of things that we haven't noticed before...

And Dr. Min, no matter what, it's just so un gentleman of U to avoid Jung-Hwa after spending a night with her.

No excuses even that you are a goodlooker. :angry:

Exactly! Why did he do that? Guess he was struggling coz he was attracted to Jung-Hwa despite being in a relationship... ;)

Guest anachronista

Started watching again this morning. Still trying to figure out the scissors thing again. The only thing I can think of is that it might be as if he were unconsciously offering her a last chance to cut karmic ties. ???? Doesn't explain why she decorates them and turns them into a centerpiece, though. That part of it escapes me. The bigger mystery is why Dr. Min is carrying a pair of sharp pointy little scissors in his pocket! Ouch! :lol: But DT might be right. Maybe it's just to show that no matter how insignificant or random, Jung-Hwa cherishes any gift from Dr. Min.

Sorry, DT, but I have to agreeably disagree about Dr. Min being ungentlemanly. :D He lost his head and spent the night with Jung-Hwa while being engaged to another woman. I think he's just suffering from shame and guilt and trying to stay true to his fiancee at that point. Previous commitments and all that. Later he dates Jung-Hwa too. A lot of people would consider that the ungentlemanly thing, but I think he just can't help himself. Maybe because it's RSY I can excuse him for anything..... :lol:

I don't know how Jung-Hwa could turn her back to him in bed. I would be clinging for all I was worth! He is one fine namja! :w00t:

Someone mentioned in a previous post the symbolic importance of water. I'm really seeing it this time. Also now I wish that I'd found that little brassware shop and bought a Chungdong mirror when I was in Korea last year, but I didn't even know about any Korean dramas then, let alone this one.

Guest snowprincess

hi all! ~wave ~ wave~ glad to see this thread alive again.

im bugged about the scissors. i mean he could have handed her a comb, his wallet, a picture of him, hanky or a piece of gum :P or whatever guys carry in their pocket.

i googled "scissors in dreams" and read at glamour.com that "scissors featured in a dream are thought to portend a broken relationship, but to use scissors signifies that you can outwit a jealous competitor by prompt action". as anachronista said there was a cut. maybe JSY read it as a sign to go between PYJ and RSY. and RSY kind of gave her permission. :tears: but im still pro-PYJ and RSY.

i maybe wrong so feel free to correct me. guys tend to act on their feelings then think of the consequences. while women think about it over and over before they act. so maybe RSY was caught in the moment :rolleyes:

Guest debratan

“The bigger mystery is why Dr. Min is carrying a pair of sharp pointy little scissors in his pocket! Ouch!”

Maybe THAT’S why Dr. Min gave her the scissors, it’s dangerous to be kept in his pocket?

“Later he dates Jung-Hwa too. A lot of people would consider that the ungentlemanly thing, but I think he just can't help himself”

Yes, Dr. Min character is in fact quite indecisive, I guess that is just how the story goes.

“I don't know how Jung-Hwa could turn her back to him in bed. I would be clinging for all I was worth! He is one fine namja!”

TRUE TRUE 100% percent behind U, Deb V. I would be clinging to him the whole night!!

o o x CUBE x o o, IMO, Jung-Hwa and Ki-bum ended up with each other... :D at first, I was annoyed at Jung-Hwa coz she was the other girl...but I came to like her eventually...

season two? yes. yes, yes!! I wish there's a season two as well :)

anachronista, yes..it might have something to do with Korean culture...i wonder...

when Ki-bum went to Jung-Hwa's flat that night, he saw the pair of scissors wrapped in some ribbon (?) and placed in a vase...she somehow gave that pair or scissors some importance since it was given by him...

I know but i want to see them actually getting together XD because remember on the last episode?

she mention something about loving him and that every time she loves ki bum he'd die.. so are they hinting

he's gunna die AGAIN? O_O;

^-- i forgot about the scissors o_o but maybe

Sorry, DT, but I have to agreeably disagree about Dr. Min being ungentlemanly. :D He lost his head and spent the night with Jung-Hwa while being engaged to another woman. I think he's just suffering from shame and guilt and trying to stay true to his fiancee at that point. Previous commitments and all that. Later he dates Jung-Hwa too. A lot of people would consider that the ungentlemanly thing, but I think he just can't help himself. Maybe because it's RSY I can excuse him for anything..... :lol:

I don't know how Jung-Hwa could turn her back to him in bed. I would be clinging for all I was worth! He is one fine namja! :w00t:

Someone mentioned in a previous post the symbolic importance of water. I'm really seeing it this time. Also now I wish that I'd found that little brassware shop and bought a Chungdong mirror when I was in Korea last year, but I didn't even know about any Korean dramas then, let alone this one.

haha i want a chungdong mirror too~ but yeah i didnt like Dr. Min .. but i LOVE him in the

SHIMKUK period and the Chosun period :P i just love jung hwa and dr. min together.. probably because

i watched episode 3 first :rolleyes: i love korean historial dramas

dont worry i went back to watch ep 1-2 because it got confusing

am i the only one who thinks ki-su) is annoying? :( i couldn't stand him in the present time .. mainly

at the end though

Guest piano_lady

The only thing I can think of is that it might be as if he were unconsciously offering her a last chance to cut karmic ties. ????

Oh yes! That's one logical explanation! He might not have realized it then he was driven to do so by his subconscious (subconscious might not be the right term :mellow: ) ...?

Maybe because it's RSY I can excuse him for anything..... :lol:

I can excuse him for anything at anytime too :D

Hahaha!! Meee tooo!!! I'd be clinging on him the whole night too!!!!!!!!! :w00t:

Also now I wish that I'd found that little brassware shop and bought a Chungdong mirror when I was in Korea last year, but I didn't even know about any Korean dramas then, let alone this one.

Mee tooO! I want that Chungdong mirror as well! I would have bought one had I known about this drama...

I remember seeing a photo of this little brassware shop somewhere....in a blog of one of RSY's fans, I guess. Will post it when I find it! Who knows! Someone might be back in Korea soon!

i googled "scissors in dreams" and read at glamour.com that "scissors featured in a dream are thought to portend a broken relationship, but to use scissors signifies that you can outwit a jealous competitor by prompt action". as anachronista said there was a cut. maybe JSY read it as a sign to go between PYJ and RSY. and RSY kind of gave her permission. :tears: but im still pro-PYJ and RSY.

Yes...could be correct! That makes sense!

i maybe wrong so feel free to correct me. guys tend to act on their feelings then think of the consequences. while women think about it over and over before they act. so maybe RSY was caught in the moment :rolleyes:

I second the motion! :rolleyes:

"The bigger mystery is why Dr. Min is carrying a pair of sharp pointy little scissors in his pocket! Ouch!"

Maybe THAT'S why Dr. Min gave her the scissors, it's dangerous to be kept in his pocket?

Hahahaha!! This really made my day!!! DT strikes again!!! :lol:

"I don't know how Jung-Hwa could turn her back to him in bed. I would be clinging for all I was worth! He is one fine namja!"

TRUE TRUE 100% percent behind U, Deb V. I would be clinging to him the whole night!!

Behind you 200%! :lol:

haha i want a chungdong mirror too~ but yeah i didnt like Dr. Min .. but i LOVE him in the

SHIMKUK period and the Chosun period :P i just love jung hwa and dr. min together.. probably because

i watched episode 3 first :rolleyes: i love korean historial dramas

dont worry i went back to watch ep 1-2 because it got confusing

Oh you started with Chosun period? I love that too..my second most favorite...

am i the only one who thinks ki-su) is annoying? :( i couldn't stand him in the present time .. mainly

at the end though

Agree..agree..agree...Ki-su was annoying...esp in the end :angry:

We are yet to unravel the mystery of the scissors!!!

Korean lady, we are counting on you!!!!

Guest anachronista

I just noticed something else that seems important.

Just after Dr. Min gives Jung Hwa the scissors, (at this point nothing serious has happened between them, just that there is an irresistible attraction -- she took a job to be near him and he can't keep his eyes off her) she gives him the play tickets, which he passes on to someone else, thus losing the opportunity to discover the relationship between Jung Hwa and his brother Ki Soo before they all land in such a jumble. On top of that, he had TWO reasons to go to the play. Jung Hwa's tickets and being asked besides to attend by his fiancee, but he misses it anyway. Karma was screaming at him! Was it carelessness or was he subconsciously refusing to avert all this trouble? Hmmmm. It's after that point that the old holy man says that karma has begun.

Another point about the "bad luck" number of four. This is used in another drama, "Revenge", (a really good one, I recommend it) but in addition, it seems that there the number four is also associated with death. That could apply in "NEXT" as well.

I hope you will all excuse my blah blah blah......I love this drama so much and never get tired of analyzing it. If I were in a drama someone would tell me not to think so much. :lol:

Guest debratan

Another point about the "bad luck" number of four. This is used in another drama, "Revenge", (a really good one, I recommend it) but in addition, it seems that there the number four is also associated with death. That could apply in "NEXT" as well.

I hope you will all excuse my blah blah blah......I love this drama so much and never get tired of analyzing it. If I were in a drama someone would tell me not to think so much. :lol:

Source from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death

"The number 4 in East Asia

In China, Japan, and Korea the number 4 is often associated with death because the sound of the Chinese, Japanese, and Korean words for four and death are similar".

I don't knows about Korean, but chinese "four" and "death" is having the same pronunciation "Si"

As for the blah blah blah, I have alot of blah blah blah too :P

Episode 2

Their relationship is full of conflicts.

She is so calculative towards his remarks, Like when he’s said that he prefers to watch movies alone, so she have not been asking him ever since their uni. day.

Dr. Min on the other hand, is totally without any sense of humor. At least Ki-Su is more jovial here. ( although in an annoying way)

What I really find unromantic about them is that she actually asked him to confide in her as she is a very good psychologist? What is this!! Treating your fiancée like a patient. No whether their relationship is going down.

i1221572_e2a.JPG

And she sets the timer when cooking instant noodle. What a meticulous one! I think I can forgive Dr. Min for hooked up with Jung Hwa.

i1221595_e2c.JPG

What did Dr. Min said during the scene with Ki-Soo, Ki-Soo mentioned that they have been staying together for too long. One of them should get marry. Did Dr. Min said “(U R) right, you get marry first. I don’t think I am able to make it. (why did he said so??)” Have he started to feel for Jung Hwa and thinking twice of getting marry with Dr. Lee, (after asking her shortly before in the drive in cinema about the wedding date?) N I did said this character is a indecisive one.

I like this part where he apologized (for avoiding her?). And at least he did not deny of having a girlfriend.

i1221606_e2e.JPG

Jung Hwa give Dr. Min chocolate instead of biscuit. Sweet gesture of love

i1221613_e2g.JPG

Guest piano_lady

Someone mentioned in a previous post the symbolic importance of water. I'm really seeing it this time.

Yeah, water is pretty important in this drama.

This comes right at the ending of every episode, correct? photo_106_1_1_no_507_1.jpg

Just after Dr. Min gives Jung Hwa the scissors, (at this point nothing serious has happened between them, just that there is an irresistible attraction -- she took a job to be near him and he can't keep his eyes off her) she gives him the play tickets, which he passes on to someone else, thus losing the opportunity to discover the relationship between Jung Hwa and his brother Ki Soo before they all land in such a jumble. On top of that, he had TWO reasons to go to the play. Jung Hwa's tickets and being asked besides to attend by his fiancee, but he misses it anyway. Karma was screaming at him! Was it carelessness or was he subconsciously refusing to avert all this trouble? Hmmmm. It's after that point that the old holy man says that karma has begun.

That is right! Karma has indeed begun.

Hmm..with this interesting observation, I can't help but think that the scissors had something to do with karma. I believe that it was Ki-Bum's subconscious working all along. Karma wants them to be together but he was subconsciously trying to avoid it until the ties that join love and death are cut off. And that could also be the reason why despite his strong attraction to her, he was staying away from her because he 'subconsciously' know that their love will have a tragic ending.

Off I watch episode 2....till laterz!

Guest piano_lady

My thoughts and questions regarding Episode 2

Dr. Lee is passive (needs to be proded to do something) and indecisive

-Seoul Art Gallery scene - If she was not proded by Dr Min to have the portrait delivered earlier, she wanted to have the portrait delivered on the day of the event...

bscap0165.jpg

-Brassware shop - She lost the Chungdong mirror to Jung-Hwa because she did not act right away...despite Dr Min telling her that he was buying it for her...tsk, tsk, tsk...

bscap0164.jpg

Dr Min starts evaluating his relationship withDr. Lee

-He told her that he was on his way to the Operating Room...

bscap0180.jpg

bscap0181.jpg

(Oh, handsome Dr Min!)

When asked about the marriage thing while drinking with Ki-Su, he tells Ki-Su to go ahead and marry first..

bscap0172.jpg

Our poor Dr Min! Another patient died on him!

bscap0173.jpg

bscap0170.jpg

All along, I thought Jung-HWa didn't really consider Ki-Su as her boyfriend BUT when she was telling Dr Lee about her destined love, she says she has Ki-Su and he (destined lover) must have someone as well... Ahh, I am confuse...

Su-hyun initially felt an unsual affection towards Jung-Hwa but after Jung-Hwa told her about her destined love, she felt an "intense aversion towards her as if a ring of cloud from a great distance was narrowing down on her" and felt like she was "caught in a massive whirlpool".

Why did she feel this way? Is it because from then on she became "involved" in the circumstances?

bscap0188.jpg

After all, the holy man said earlier that the "3 will become 4" because "one more will be added". Is Su-Hyun the additional one?

bscap0166.jpg

On the relevance of water ..

bscap0193.jpg

No wonder Jung-Hwa is afraid of water! She also mentioned that water makes her sad...

But did this come from her experience as a child or actually from her past life experience?

bscap0194.jpg

I also notice several "window" scenes all throughout the drama.

Do you think there's any relevance to the drama or is it just the director's style?

bscap0197.jpg

Oh yes, don't forget RSY's mole at the corner of his left upper lip :wub:

bscap0198.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For RSY-PYJ fans! :D Love this snap!

bscap0185.jpg

The photo on Dr Min's desk

bscap0168.jpg

Related photos

f90246b2.jpg

9c54a37e.jpg

754d11b7.jpg

They really look good together! Aja, aja RYUPARK!

That's all for now! :P

Guest debratan

Dr. Lee is passive (needs to be proded to do something) and indecisive

All along, I thought Jung-HWa didn't really consider Ki-Su as her boyfriend BUT when she was telling Dr Lee about her destined love, she says she has Ki-Su and he (destined lover) must have someone as well... Ahh, I am confuse

Isn't a girl/woman to be more indecisive and flicker-minded in nature and i thought she is a quite submissive too.

No wonder Jung-Hwa is afraid of water! She also mentioned that water makes her sad

She did suicided in one of the past life right? That's why it makes her sad

Guest anachronista

Yeah, I also mistakenly thought Jung Hwa didn't consider Ki Soo her boyfriend. My bad..... :blush:

Just finished watching the Koryo episodes. (5 and 6) Apparently, whoever has the chungdong mirror has RSY's heart. (Now I REALLY want one! :P ) Can't remember it turning up in the Japanese Occupation sequence, though. In two of the stories, RSY gives it to the woman he loves, so that makes the situation in the "present" even more interesting. Dr. Min offered to buy it for his fiancee, but she refused. Then Jung Hwa buys it. So perhaps we could say that he was up for grabs? :lol: She really did miss out on an opportunity!

Lee Jong Soo's character wasn't such a bad guy in the Koryo story. He really loved Ja Woon Young. Still had a temper when he was jealous, though.

Up to now, RSY's relationships with the two women have been rather consistent no matter which one he loves. JSY's characters are comforting and supportive to RSY's, while PYJ's mean trouble for him in one way or another.

Am I wrong, or does it seem a little like Dr. Lee's psychiatric colleague who she keeps asking for advice is a bit interested in her?

I think Ki Bum told Ki Soo to go ahead and marry because he was feeling hopeless about his own marriage taking place anytime soon, if ever. I remember what Jung Hwa said to Ki Bum just before they you-know-what. She said that when they were drinking together he looked like he was all alone. Despite having a brother and a fiancee, Dr. Min was lonely. I guess he got all impulsive because she took away his loneliness.

Another thing I thought was interesting, was the cigarette thing. I'm not a smoker so I don't know, but I've heard that some people smoke to relieve stress or feel better. At the drive-in when PYJ rejected Dr. Min's advances and tried to analyze him, he reached for a smoke, then had to put it down after she yelled at him. On the other hand, after he you-know-what with Jung Hwa, he reached for a smoke again, but put it down, as if he didn't need it after all. ???? Or maybe he was just being considerate. By the way, I wonder what a guy who has quit smoking is doing toting a pack of cigarettes around? :huh::lol:

Guest debratan

Deb V, U R fast, no-one started a disscussion with epi 3, so I thought we are still at epi 2 :>, got to finish off epi 3 N 4 tonight then.

Almost certain that Ki-soo and Junghwa is an item becos there is this scene that Ki-Soo went over to Junghwa place and gave her the medicine, he looks very at ease / familar with her kitchen/place. I mean it's normal for you to invite male friend to your place, but in Korean, the guy must be quite close to you for him to visit you frequently (especially if you are staying alone) Right??

Agreed that JSY is more supporting N comforting to RSY (in this and other lifes)

The other doctor sure looks cheeky. So much so, it's quite scary.

Again have to admit that Dr. Min is lonely and married Dr. Lee may not be a blessing to him. Although, I do admire ppl who can be faithful but I think most importantly is to seek for the true and (destined) love.

One thing about this story/relationship is that it's so realistic, these things do happen in real life.

It's fun to watch the drama second round. At this point, I have completed turn my initial opinion of pro RSY-PYJ.

Regarding the PYJ = trouble, I tends to believe that the reason one giving you the pains/trouble in this life is becos you have been indebted to them in the previous lifes. JSY is a bigger trouble in a sense, because due to her, Dr. Min loses both the fiancee and Ki-Soo. Is that because she suffers the most in previous life?

Guest piano_lady

Downloads in MU :DB)

(as of 5:15 pm CET, 9 October 2007)

(episodes 1-9 were split in 2 files)

Episode 1 - 196 192

Episode 2 - 128 139

Episode 3 - 118 109

Episode 4 - 117 113

Episode 5 - 110 115

Episode 6 - 115 116

Episode 7 - 122 109

Episode 8 - 115 131

Episode 9 - 361 116

Episode 10 - 114

Episode 11 - 108

Episode 12 - 108

Episode 13 - 102

Episode 14 - 109

The series is currently available at Chinky Chinese Chick's site and Idols Unlimited!

Guest debratan

Is JSY the main reason why RSY wants to appeal to the court? So that she can regain her status?

i1235721_e4d.JPG

PYJ is quite bad in this story, getting JSY kicked out from her house and keeping all the letters. Love = selfish? But she have did the right thing later part.

The real cruel one (IMO) is PYJ's mother. That's why she is paying back by become JSY's mother in the other life and suffers because of her.

Lee Jong Soo is very kind here, helping JSY to run away even through he knows very well that she loves RSY.

Poor Lee Jong Soo, must be trying very hard to shed that drop of tear here. <_<

i1235715_e4b.JPG

i1235699_e4a.JPG

I was feeling sad for the love bird until this part come by. Can be quite scary when U R watching it alone in the night. :crazy:

i1235733_e4c.JPG

Coming soon... Mighty Karase

i1235744_e4e.JPG

BTW, I have just finished Epi 3 N 4, will watched Epi 5 N 6 tmr

Guest anachronista

Deb V, U R fast, no-one started a disscussion with epi 3, so I thought we are still at epi 2 :>, got to finish off epi 3 N 4 tonight then.

Okay, I'll slow down. :D

Regarding the PYJ = trouble, I tends to believe that the reason one giving you the pains/trouble in this life is becos you have been indebted to them in the previous lifes. JSY is a bigger trouble in a sense, because due to her, Dr. Min loses both the fiancee and Ki-Soo. Is that because she suffers the most in previous life?

You have a good point there....

Guest piano_lady

On Deb V's post:

Am I wrong, or does it seem a little like Dr. Lee's psychiatric colleague who she keeps asking for advice is a bit interested in her?

I think he likes her a bit...I'll watch out for him in the upcoming episodes :P

I think Ki Bum told Ki Soo to go ahead and marry because he was feeling hopeless about his own marriage taking place anytime soon, if ever. I remember what Jung Hwa said to Ki Bum just before they you-know-what. She said that when they were drinking together he looked like he was all alone. Despite having a brother and a fiancee, Dr. Min was lonely. I guess he got all impulsive because she took away his loneliness.

Do you mean Dr Min felt his relationship with Dr Lee was going downhill even before Jung-Hwa came to the picture? Hmm....

By the way, I wonder what a guy who has quit smoking is doing toting a pack of cigarettes around?

Maybe he started to smoke coz he was getting depressed with his work...? :huh:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On DT's post:

Is JSY the main reason why RSY wants to appeal to the court? So that she can regain her status?

Yes, I think Keum-young is just one of the reasons--but she's the main reason, I believe...Myung-jin already mentioned during his visit to Yeon-hwa's uncle that they (students) are planning to stage a protest against the government...and that was before he and Keum-young became lovers...

The real cruel one (IMO) is PYJ's mother. That's why she is paying back by become JSY's mother in the other life and suffers because of her.

But the twins' story was supposed to be the first story, right? Though it was only related later.. Someone mentioned it here... :huh:

Lee Jong Soo is very kind here, helping JSY to run away even through he knows very well that she loves RSY.

I like LJS's character here...very supportive. He usually supports JSY's character...oh, except for the Japanese Occ story..

Anyways, I am yet to watch episode 4 tonight! Till laterz!!

THere's one thing I've noticed in episodes 3 and 4:

EPISODE 3 - After her session with Jung-Hwa

Feeds the fishes...

bscap0179.jpg

Then admires them...

bscap0182.jpg

EPISODE 4 - After her talk with Ki-su at the cafe...(also after her session with Jung-Hwa)

Again...

bscap0186.jpg

bscap0187.jpg

Water again...

Why does she do that everytime? Do you think it signifies something? Or is it merely a habit?

Ahh...I like this series more... :)

Guest debratan

Ya..my mistake here...:>

Shimkuk (i believed it's the three kingdom period) comes before Chosun period (1392 - 1910)

N Koryo period (918 – 1392).

Just finished Epi 5 N 6, :wub: Karase :wub:

I am in tears right now so will post the question tmr N Epi 7(thur), Epi 8 (Fri)

JSY looks very very pretty in this story, wonder what's the character? Karase's betrothed ?<_<

i1242714_e5b.JPG

i1242718_e5c.JPG

Just curious.. Most of the casts appear in all five stories, did this guy appears in the rest?

i1242710_e5a.JPG

Why must they put on a mask while riding? I mean they are warriors... not bandits ...

i1242739_e5f.JPG

i1242780_e5l.JPG

i1242774_e5k.JPG

The baddie in this story, so nasty with his words that I feels so sorry for LJS

i1242743_e5g.JPG

One of my fav scene, "you want (to get) my heart?" "it's yours anyway, since long ago" so touching!!

i1242761_e5i.JPG

He give her the mirror

i1242764_e5j.JPG

Why Karase ran away instead? Is it because he thought that LJS is PJY's brother N don't want to fight him?

i1242792_e5m.JPG

:wub: Karase :wub:

i1242733_e5d.JPG

Going to watch Epi 7(thur), Epi 8 (Fri)

Okay.. I m taking back my word/post, Ki-Soo is not Jung Hwa BF, here she said "we are good friend"

i1243395_e7d.JPG

RSY looks good in this scene

i1243377_e7a.JPG

Why must she tell the truth? She is afterall the third party here. True destined love don't need to be snatched, it'll come to you!!

i1243381_e7g.JPG

Poor PJY... Karase had loved her so...

i1243384_e7i.JPG

i1243388_e7f.JPG

I'm pro-PJY (for tonight)

Archived