[upcoming] [drama Japan 2007] Joshi Deka!

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

NAKAMA YUKIE, RYU SHI WON

Title: ??????

Title (romaji): Joshi Deka!

Tagline: ???? / Joshi Keiji

Genre: Detective drama

Format: Renzoku

Episodes:

Broadcast network: TBS

Broadcast period: 2007-Oct- to 2007-Dec

Air time: Thursday 22:00

Theme song:

Synopsis

Nakama plays an enthusiastic rookie cop whose only strong point is her marksmanship, while Izumi plays a veteran detective with the #1 arrest rate. The two work together to solve crimes, despite differences in their ways of thinking.

Cast

Nakama Yukie

Izumi Pinko

Ryu Shi Won

Iwashita Shima

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jade_frost

omg i love Nakame Yukie in gokusen and Satomi Hakkenden!!!

i wonder is ryu shi won is gonna speak in japanese. or korean...

He'll be speaking all his lines in Japanese because his character's supposed to have stayed in Japan for a long time.

Additional information on the drama: Ryu Si-won plays Park Ji-won, a cameraman. Ji-won's a nice guy who's also good with cameras and cooking. He lives together with Hanako (Izumi Pink), but is actually the son of her former lover. Hanako showers affection on Ji-won but he is drawn towards Kurumi (Nakama Yukie).

Guest strawberrywine

I love Nakame Yukie. So her love interest in here will be Ryu Si-won? I'll be looking forward to this.

Guest jade_frost

I love Nakame Yukie. So her love interest in here will be Ryu Si-won? I'll be looking forward to this.

Eh she is Ryu Si-won's love interest though in the entertainment news report they say his character has a faint passion for her. Not sure if it will be mutual.

Guest Maia-chan

The scriptwriter is the same one as the great Unfair. Expect lots of twists and a clever mastermind (of darkness).

Guest kauaisurfer

...Yes I like her also...But Miho Kanno is still my #1...by far.

• 2 months later...
Guest jade_frost

28-1.jpg

The press conference for Joshi Deka! was held on 1 October in Akasaka, Tokyo. It was attended by actors Nakama Yukie, Ryu Si-won, Izumi Pinko. Joshi Deka is a police drama about a reluctant subordinate, Kurumi, a rookie detective; an equally reluctant superior, Hanako, a veteran detective; and a young Korean man, Park Ji-won, whom Hanako loves as her own son. In the drama, the detectives have to find the answers to the puzzles left behind by a serial murderer. Nakama Yukie's Kurumi plays a sharp-shooter, and naturally had many shooting scenes to film. "I'd put four earplugs in my ears and practise because I disliked the loud sounds" she revealed.

Other photos of the press conference available here: http://mainichi.jp/enta/geinou/graph/200710/05_4/

Official Website: http://www.tbs.co.jp/joshi-deka/

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jade_frost

Henna juna is doing soft subs in English. And yep, Ryu Shi Won is appearing in the drama and delivering his lines in Japanese.

Archived