Quantcast

curling your hair

Guest LaydeeDragun

Guest LaydeeDragun
i have no idea how to curl my hair
i just got a curling iron annd i have no idea how to curl my hair... i got the vidal sassoon one...its the one with the clamp. i tried it on my sister but it turned out wavy. help!
Guest PrincessBoa

umm... maybe try googling it? How to curl your hair? But once I saw aHnae* giving a detailed instruction how to do it..>.< But I can't find the thread..

*huggies*

PrincessBoa

Guest ANJEE<3

hahah just test and try again and again

that's how i figured how to do it.. lol.. the first time i did it.. it looked like a mess... but the nice day it was fine.. cause the curls weren't as small anymore... haha

so yepp just try it out on your own

Guest hopesofgreen

If it's not really curly, you might want to try spraying some hair spray before and then curl it and then spray some more after. But really I think you just keep trying it, try it with different amount of hair, and time periods.

Guest XxIllicitxX

When I was having troubles straightening my hair I went to the hairdressers and asked them to talk me through it as they were fixing my hair. I also asked about the best irons and products to help me. And after that they didn't even charge me! :D

So yeah... It makes sense to me to ask the professionals.

turn the curling iron up side down

open the thingy

curl ur hair around it, so that the tip it at the tip of the curling iron, if u had it upside down

and close the thingy, letting ur hand go

count to 10

and tighten ur grasp a lil, and lift

if the curls succeded, the iron shood b able to slid out from the top

=D i hope u got mah explanation.

you should practice curling your hair on a day you are bumming around at home, when you dont need to go anywhere later.

that way, even if you do make mistakes, nobody would notice them except your family members :$

• 2 years later...

there's a girl on xanga who's got lotsa tutorials and she got one for curling your hair, you can go check it on www.xanga.com/RiceBunny

i guess it's the right one, not sure but i know it's RiceBunny.

if it doesnt work, try looking for it on youtube. she posted it over there

her tutorial worked out pretty good.

some people should stop bumping hella old threads.

seriously, i just went on a couple threads and i didnt look at the date at first then i realized it was from two years ago. the girl has been doing it to alot of threads already. its like she s trying to up her post count by bumping up old threads. pretty annoying.

Archived