Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest JOJO2002

[drama 2007] Golden Era Of Daughter In Law 며느리 전성시대

Guest JOJO2002

any1 know the chinese title for this drama.....????any1 know the chinese title for this drama.....????

媳妇的全盛时代 --- qi fu de cien sen che dai

Guest mingteo

does anyone have any idea approximately how many eps this drama will have?

Word on the street is about 50-60 episodes.

Guest Happy_Day

OOOH, I've always liked LeeSuKyung~

This seems like another family drama, my favorite kind! I was worrying about what I was going to watch to cheer up when As Much as Heaven and Earth ends.

Can someone tell me the ratings of this drama?

So far, this seems like two parallel dramas: one featuring the pork restaurant and Italian restaurant families (comedy), and one about the doctors' family (serious). Yes, there are connections, but the plotlines are quite seperate.

I think Seo Yeong-hwa, as Bok-nam, is hilarious. I could've done without the scene of her retching, though! :huh:

Guest kauaisurfer
So far, this seems like two parallel dramas: one featuring the pork restaurant and Italian restaurant families (comedy), and one about the doctors' family (serious). Yes, there are connections, but the plotlines are quite seperate.I think Seo Yeong-hwa, as Bok-nam, is hilarious. I could've done without the scene of her retching, though! :huh:
I have to agree...Excellent Point.
Ok so i saw its going to be about 50 or 60 episodes, i wonder if that is why there are no subbers for this drama......ahhh i hope someone is kind enough to try though.
Yes...It ALWAYS appreciated when we have "a Kind & Kool" person translate the summaries.

Guest mingteo

I'm absolutely loving the character of MiJin's mom. She's hilarious from her scolding to her shock to her worrisome fits.

Those of you who are keeping up, I have two words: Brown Dress.

^_^"너... 하루종일 어디가 있던거니... 너... 아이고..."

Does anyone who the actor that plays Lee Jae Young is? [You know, the sexy guy in the glasses]

Oh, can someone explain why Dr. Go's mother is such a #@$%&? Are they alluding to the fact that her menopause is to blame?

I'm absolutely loving the character of MiJin's mom. She's hilarious from her scolding to her shock to her worrisome fits.

Those of you who are keeping up, I have two words: Brown Dress.

^_^"너... 하루종일 어디가 있던거니... 너... 아이고..."

Does anyone who the actor that plays Lee Jae Young is? [You know, the sexy guy in the glasses]

Oh, can someone explain why Dr. Go's mother is such a #@$%&? Are they alluding to the fact that her menopause is to blame?

lol ya i love Mijin's mother too..at least though she scold and scream ..she adorable at the same time with her concern abt her children ..haha and her theory of life and love .whenever she teaches her class .hahaha / i love the way she deliver them !

i simply just hate that Dr Go 's mother ..what wrong with her !!! dang i pity the son for having such a mother like her .!! .she seem just only thinking she the only one who doing the right things .sigh Dr Go shd just stopped caring abt what his mother think and er .maybe get back with his ex wife ..since he obviously cant forget her ..and let go of the current wife ..i think she and the .photographer .might have something going on ..between them soon

lol how mijin end up at the shop ....is it just me .or i think the grandmother kinda of like her .spirit even when she dun really say it ...

overall the drama is okay ..i think some parts were abit too much .

btw i dun really get it why then did Lee Bok Soo start a relationship with mijin and never told her ABout his ideal of marriage which is NO MARRIAGE at all .since he just not prepared to have what happen with his mother happen to his wife too .!~~ ........then the change of events seem quite swift ..probably we had to get them marry as soon as possible lol to get the real theme of the drama started ...lol but the matchmaking girl the grandmother wanted him to go met ..lol so funnie how they refer to her as the "Kang Ho Dong "

200708200015.jpg

Guest ohayo

I saw the first ep on KBSworld and it was really good

Its good to watch a fun series after one like "a happy woman"

I am looking forward to watch next week's eps