Guest JOJO2002

[KBS] Kim Ji Hoon, Lee Su Kyung

Golden Era Of Daughter In Law / 며느리 전성시대

golden-era-of-daughter-in-law.jpg

Years : 2007

Genre : Romance, Comedy

Broadcast Network : [KBS2]

Broadcast period: 2007-Jul-28 To ????

Air time: Saturdays and Sundays 19:55 (7:55 Korean time)

1-10.jpg

Synopsis

Cho Mi Jin is a new employee of an apparel company who later then becomes the daughter-in-law of a family running a pork hock restaurant with a 60 year old tradition. Lee Bok Soo, the eldest son of the family, is a planning director at the company Mi Jin works at. The drama will revolve around the life of a new generation daughter-in-law.

2-10.jpg

Cast :

- Lee Soo Kyung as Cho Mi Jin

- Kim Ji Hoon as Lee Bok Soo

Extended Cast

- Yoon Yeo Jung

- Park In Hwan

- Yeo Woon Kye

- Kim Eul Dong

Production Credits

- Director: Jung Hae Ryong

DOWNLOAD LINKS :

EPISODE 01 [HQ][RAW] : [MU]

EPISODE 02 [HQ][RAW] : [MU]

EPISODE 03 [HQ][RAW] : [MU]

EPISODE 04 [HQ][RAW] :

[MU]

EPISODE 05 [HQ][RAW] :

[MU]

EPISODE 06 [HQ][RAW] :

[MU]

EPISODE 01 [CHINESE HARDSUB] :

[MU]

EPISODE 02 [CHINESE HARDSUB] : [MU]

Some Pics :

GoldenEraB.jpg

GoldenEraA.jpg

3-10.jpg

4-10.jpg

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not too impressed after watching ep 01. The female lead got into a fight with two picky female customers at the boutique. Didn't find that funny at all. If I were her boyfriend, I would dump her. It's one thing to stand up for your friends, it's definitely not cute to get into a fight.

i trying to watch this soon ...the cast and story look pretty appealing ~!

I am still kind of lost with the doctor/ex-wife but it will make sense after I watch it later

is this the doctor ?~

118007002_L.jpg

this his current wife .played by song seon mi

118007020_L.jpg

i read abt the doctor and ex wife ... seem like ..his ex wife run off after one year marriage . they get together despite opposition from parents but not sure why the wife left him ..his mother force him to go file for divorce ..so later he met this current wife ...but his heart is not with her .... they seem to have such a sad and complicated story to tell . ..i like the couple ...they were also wife and husband in Letters to parents

118007017_L.jpg

118007018_L.jpg

118007004_L.jpg

118007013_L.jpg

118007008_L.jpg

118007010_L.jpg

118007011_L.jpg

118007001_L.jpg

118007003_L.jpg

118007005_L.jpg

118007009_L.jpg

118007019_L.jpg

yes that is who i was talking about....

thanks

i am really looking foward to BS's sister and MJ's brother storyline!!

Jina

ya me too~ i think they gonna be quite a cute couple ~~ ..^^

the two of them at the press conference

118006016_L.jpg

and yess KJH is love !! .but did he like put on a bit of weight .from last i see him ~ anyway .he still so adorable!!~ ...

118006022_L.jpg

Who is MJ's brother? The one with the white shirt and camera or the one in the jeans with the headphones?

^^

this is the brother of Cho Mi Jin , i think his name is Cho In Woo ~ he works at the TV station and

118002008_L.jpg

this is Lee Bok Nan , Bok Soo's sister .she a scriptwriter ^ ~ obviously having some writer - block now ~

118001002_L.jpg

i am happy to see this actress as Cho Mi Jin's mother ~ she so wonderful in Letter to Parents and sing so well . ~ lol in here she also a music teacher ~^^

118002001_L.jpg

he the brother of the ex wife of Dr Go .~

118004001_L.jpg

i think the first esp is quite okay ..maybe the fighting of Min jin was abit too much ..twice in one esp ~ .i think she was abit too over acting ...--;; i can see there going to be war when she married into the Lee family ..the Grandma seem really a diffult elder . ~ the mother suffered quite abit under her -;; ......

Guest cococrust

any1 know the chinese title for this drama.....????any1 know the chinese title for this drama.....????

媳妇的全盛时代

Guest ChiSoju

I just watched the first ep of this show, and thought it was really funny. Lots of familiar faces. Is anyone doing English subs on this?

Archived