Who, What, Where Thread

x_shirley

No more making new threads PLEASE
This is simple. Just ask in this thread...

Who have tried this *item*?

What do you wear with this *item*?

Where do you buy this *item*?

Anyone who can answer please answer politely. =]

Pictures are recommended. If not, be very descriptive.

No bashing.

No off topic discussions.

Thank you. =]

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest helenmelon

Awesome. I hope there isn't another topic like this..

Who has tried LEVI jeans?

Are the LEVI jeans good quality? (doesn't fade fast, doesn't stretch as much, comfy, and great fit)

Where do you buy LEVI jeans other than the LEVI store? (esp. a place where the price is cheaper. :) )

^^

i've never tried wearing levi jeans, but i guess theyre good cause they cost so much and they've been around for so long.

i heard that places like mervyn's and places like that sells cheap brand name stuff. maybe you can try there... or ebay =]

Guest Ningyo

Does anyone use Eyetalk glue? I was wondering, is it noticeable when you look down? Does it last a long time, (say I were to work for about 6 hrs then go to the bar & sweat a bit, would it come off?)

Guest Queenie<3

Has anyone tried BARE MINERALS foundation?? Im thinking about buying it but I dont want to waste my money. The infomercials make them seem pretty good though.

Are the LEVI jeans good quality? (doesn't fade fast, doesn't stretch as much, comfy, and great fit)

Where do you buy LEVI jeans other than the LEVI store? (esp. a place where the price is cheaper. :) )

I tried them before, they're like any other jeans,

but it's really fitting =). The quality is pretty good,

but I don't usually go for their jeans, I'm more an Armani/Abercrombie jean person =).

Hmm macys or outlets are cheaper

Guest SE7ENxSiNS

Does anyone use Eyetalk glue? I was wondering, is it noticeable when you look down? Does it last a long time, (say I were to work for about 6 hrs then go to the bar & sweat a bit, would it come off?)

My aunt is crazy about bare minerals o.o She says that she carries it everywhere and she's been using it for years now, i think.

My mom also bought it and she used it recently, and i think it is pretty good because when she went out, people were all "ooo you look so nice. you makeup looks so good! blahblah"

I watched the dvd that the starters kit came with, and i think bare minerals is really good. I also watched my mom put it on, and although it may seem subtle, it does make a difference. It covers up your scars and makes your acne less noticeable, etc. it's a really good investment in my opinion because it also lasts a long time.

I hope this helps :)

Guest ninjan

has anyone here tried gatsby hair dye? does the color come out like it's supposed to? does it damage your hair much? thanks

Guest xhullabaloo

I posted this at the Cut, Hot Ugly or Trashy? thread bu no answer T_T So copy and pasting here! =D

I'm getting ready for grad/prom and it's the first time i'll be wearing high heels ._. are they REALLY hard to walk on for first timers? Should I practice by buying them super early and wearing them around the house? ._. Are they like walking on your tip toes? 'cause I walk on my tip toes all the time =D

Also I was looking at sites and some says that the shoes are N, W, M which mean Normal, Wide and Medium width (I asked the live chat people)... what does that mean?! Like what is the measurement for medium exactly? ._O

My friend said that if I can't wear heels i should wear wedges instead but would that be okay for grad/prom? XD And I don't want to show my toes either... so... argh, anyone got pics of shoes like that? XD

A shoe i reeeeally like, whadda you guys think? XD

http://a1216.g.akamai.net/f/1216/955/6h/im...13/_5291453.jpg

But they will show my ugly toes -_-;

well, you'd proabbly walk a little more gracefully if you wore them a couple weeks/days beforehand. i wouldn't exactly recommend walking on your tiptoes with heels, but whatever floats your boat, lol. the normal,wide and medium width sizes just adjust to a person's foot width. if your feet are straighter and skinnier, normal would be a good width size size. if its a little wider, get the wide width shoes. finally, wedges are perfectly fine for grad/prom might. if you don't want a big clunky heel, you can go for a skinnier wedge like this:

056469_beauty.gif

Guest yungstar

i love levis! practically all of my jeans are made by levis. they have this line called silvertab that i recommend. they fit great, are reasonably priced, and come in a huge variety of washes. they do tend to stretch a bit though as i noticed that after i wear them a few times, the waist loosens up however, washing them returns them to their normal size. i just fall prey to sag since i don't wash my jeans often because i'm afraid of fade.

if you're still in high school, the only down side in my opinion is that levis are not trendy so you could become a victim of ridicule (kids can be so cruel :tears: )

i'm an old fart with no sense of style though so i don't catch much flak nor do i care.

you can find them at macys or dillards or other fine department stores.

they can also be found at discount department stores however i find that they only offer the cheaper washes and styles.

Guest rigashi

I posted this at the Cut, Hot Ugly or Trashy? thread bu no answer T_T So copy and pasting here! =D

I'm getting ready for grad/prom and it's the first time i'll be wearing high heels ._. are they REALLY hard to walk on for first timers? Should I practice by buying them super early and wearing them around the house? ._. Are they like walking on your tip toes? 'cause I walk on my tip toes all the time =D

Also I was looking at sites and some says that the shoes are N, W, M which mean Normal, Wide and Medium width (I asked the live chat people)... what does that mean?! Like what is the measurement for medium exactly? ._O

My friend said that if I can't wear heels i should wear wedges instead but would that be okay for grad/prom? XD And I don't want to show my toes either... so... argh, anyone got pics of shoes like that? XD

A shoe i reeeeally like, whadda you guys think? XD

http://a1216.g.akamai.net/f/1216/955/6h/im...13/_5291453.jpg

But they will show my ugly toes -_-;

Well I think whether you wear a stiletto or wedge heel will depend on what your dress looks like. I personally think stiletto heels look better with prom dresses most of the time. You SHOULD buy them earlier and wear them around the house to break them in, especially if it's your first time wearing heels; in fact, this is something you should do with all your heels. Even so, your feet are going to hurt after a couple hours, and at my prom, every girl even the veteran high heel wearers were dancing bare-foot. :)

And no, wearing heels is not like walking on tip toes. o_O At least go to a store and try walking around on several different types of heels lol. G'luck!

Guest cbxjenn

I think all eye glues are noticeable because the flap is glued. if you cover it with makeup, it wont appear that much though. I wore eyetalk to school (6hours?) and it lasts.. but that is if you put a reasonable amount. If you put a thin line of glue, it will not hold up that long. If youre gonna sweat.. it might come off :X maybe you should get the waterproof eyetalk, or another glue that's stronger. I find eyetalk a bit weak.. :x

Guest fashion_love'

those long high heel boots, that goes up to ur leg.. LoL.. are they comfortable? does it make u sweat ALOT?!?! do u NEED to wear socks?!?! and if it does DEPENDS on where u buy them.. i'm thinking like.. aldo or maybe somewhere else that are shoe known for.... or maybe u people can recommand a couple of store ..

Guest o1hunny

those long high heel boots, that goes up to ur leg.. LoL.. are they comfortable? does it make u sweat ALOT?!?! do u NEED to wear socks?!?! and if it does DEPENDS on where u buy them.. i'm thinking like.. aldo or maybe somewhere else that are shoe known for.... or maybe u people can recommand a couple of store ..

it doesn't make my feet sweat a lot and they're really comfortable.

i wear socks with mine or else i think its gross =\

you can try sterling or b2 (they have realli nice boots!)

Guest fashion_love'

it doesn't make my feet sweat a lot and they're really comfortable.

i wear socks with mine or else i think its gross =\

you can try sterling or b2 (they have realli nice boots!)

B2?!?! wheres that.. and where is that store located?!?!

Guest x byul satang

I've worn it before and it's not that noticeable when you look down. If you apply it correctly, the glue goes on white but will dry clear. I wore it to school a couple times and it lasted the whole day, but if you're going to sweat you'll probably want a stronger glue..

this has nothing to do with anything...

but..

THANKYOU !!!! x_shirley for making this topic

...too many topics have been wasted on questions like these, which only require 2-5 post answers

Archived