Quantcast
Ayame

Kim Jae Wook 김재욱 / キム・ジェウク

@RPM It's called "Last Carnival" by Acoustic Cafe. I looked them up and 'Acoustic Cafe' is a new-age music group (a trio) formed in 1991. Their members are: Norihiro Tsuru (violin), Karasawa Ayako (cello), Hiranuma Yuri (piano). It seems like they have popularity in Korea as well which is why they have quite a few performances there as well.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hope that someone could translate a bit what he was asked and answered in KBS Cool FM Q&A video :(. I tried google translate but it didn't have at all :(

Edited by bakaegao
  • Like 1

I found this while looking for Japanese-translated articles, it's some netizen comments regarding KJW on Life Bar. It's nice to see positive netizen comments about him~ ^^

https://ddoboja.blogspot.com/2018/03/actor-kim-jae-wook-makes-his-first.html

Actor Kim Jae Wook makes his first variety show appearance in 10 years with Jo Jung Suk

Screen%2BShot%2B2018-03-01%2Bat%2B7.18.02%2BPM.png
Screen%2BShot%2B2018-03-01%2Bat%2B7.17.58%2BPM.png

1. [+2676, -48] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ he's the sexiest within the actors in their 30s
↪ [+246, -8] He's really handsome and sexy
↪ [+271, -9] He's the representative face when you say someone looks sexy 

2. [+1456, -27] He came out on a variety show ㅠㅠㅠ I really like it ㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+1391, -24] I'm watching it right now, he's sexy but cute 

4. [+504, -61] Isn't it the play 'Amadeus' and not Mozart.. ㅡ.ㅡ (t/n: The writer made an error in the article) 

5. [+405, -10] I really hope Kim Jae Wook would become more popular, there's not a lot of male celebrities that look luxuriously sexy like him

6. [+263, -9] I went through army training with him and we lived in the same barracks. He's a really manly and a cool hyung-nim. Although we only knew each other for 5 weeks, I'll support you whenever. 

7. [+255, -9] For his visuals and acting, he's the case that didn't really become that popular

Also, as I was looking for more KJW stuff and I came across his agency, Soop Management's official instagram, I totally forgot there was one since I barely look at it lol. Here's the link for it: https://www.instagram.com/management_soop/

Here are some posts they made related to KJW in the last few weeks:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

@RPM There isn't any Japanese translation of it yet, so I can only translate the second poster. The first poster is a little bit too hard for me to understand in Korean. 

I can understand the second one mostly though. It seems to say:

I, Mozart, want to make songs like this. Why in the world do people hate me? All I'm doing is creating beautiful music.

I'll try and see if a Japanese translation comes up for the first poster tomorrow. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@RPM Here's the translation of the first poster:

When you feel you’ve made a terrible mistake,

When you feel scorned by an unmerciful god,

Call my name, “Antonio Salieri”.

As protector of the common folk,

I’ll forgive you.

I will forgive you.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

@RPM Ah that's from "A Poem A Day", right? I'm watching that too, although I'm behind right now since I'm watching too many dramas lol. On the banner next to the coffee truck it says: Kim Jae Wook is cheering for the "A Poem A Day" team and Ye Jae Wook! and the banner on top of the coffee truck it says: Take responsibility for the name Jae Wook.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1