Kim Jae Wook 김재욱 / キム・ジェウク

Ayame

as of 4 March 2011

o0456056311089664147.jpg

source: http://www.kimjaeuck.com/46

Google translation from the Japanese post@kjw-love

7 March 2011 Mnet Director's Cut Season 2 shooting

10 March 2011: Shin Dong [3 MBC FM standard, the Gyu Shimushimutapa] Midnight live

14 -18 March 2011: MBC FM standard stars are shining in the night [] Pakukyonrimu 10:00 pm    

21 - 27 March 2011: GINZA Gate appeared Fashion

31 March - 4 April 2011: Fan Meeting in Hong Kong

credits :kjw-love

김재욱, 치명적인 매력 ‘잔근육 종결자’ 등극

한국경제 원문 기사전송 2011-03-04 09:35

2011030419417_2011030419861.jpg

청바지 브랜드 모델이라면 섹시한 미녀 모델들을 떠올리기 마련.

이 가운데 리바이스 모델 김재욱이 섹시 모델 대열에 합류해 새로운 대결 구도를 만들고 있다.

호주에서 촬영한 2011년 리바이스 로드웨어 광고가 노출되면서 김재욱의 슬림하고 탄탄한 몸매가 화제가 된 것.

광고 영상을 본 네티즌들은 ‘잔근육 종결자’, ‘남자가 봐도 치명적인 매력’ 등 김재욱 몸매에 대한 뜨거운 반응을 보였다.

한 관계자는 “웬만한 여자 연예인보다 얼굴도 예쁘다”며 청바지 모델 ‘1인자’로 명명하기도 했다.

방송 촬영 현장에서 몸매가 멋있다는 칭찬이 이어지자 김재욱은 “사실 근육이 쉽게 생기는 체형이 아니라서 평소에 특히 복근 운동을 신경 써서 한다”고 섹시 근육 비결을 고백했다.

‘로드웨어’는 길 위에서 나를 찾는 여정을 그린 리바이스의 2011년 시즌 첫 빈티지 콘셉트로 광활한 호주 대지에서 펼쳐지는 두 남녀의 모험과 열정을 담고 있다.

리바이스 로드웨어 스토리 영상 풀 버전은 리바이스 홈페이지 또는 지면 광고의 QR 코드를 통해 만날 수 있다.

한경닷컴 키즈맘뉴스 김연정 기자 (kyj@kmomnews.com)

<성공을 부르는 습관>

ⓒ 한경닷컴, 무단 전재 및 재배포 금지

<한국온라인신문협회의 디지털뉴스이용규칙에 따른 저작권을 행사합니다>

Google translation

Kim Jae Wook, Fatal Attraction 'jangeunyuk terminator' crowned

Korea Economic original articles sent 2011-03-04 09:35

If jeans sexy model beautiful models prepared to associate.

Among them, Kim Jae Levi's model, sexy model, joined the ranks is creating a new confrontation.

Recorded in Australia in 2011 by Levi's download spyware ad impressions, slim and solid body of Kim Jae Wook as the topic seems to become.

The advertising image, netizens 'jangeunyuk terminator', 'Fatal Attraction look at the man' and the reaction was heated for Kim Jae body.

One official said, "Women Artists tolerable than the pretty face," said jeans model argument '1 'was even named.

Broadcasting from the figure, cool shooting course and the praise of Kim Jae Wook, "that's not really muscular body easily occurs in the usual care and attention, especially the abs exercises," he confessed the secret of sexy muscle.

'Software download' journey to the green on the road looking for me, the first vintage Levi's concept of the 2011 season unfolds in a vast land in Australia's adventure and passion for both men and women holds.

Levi's story video download software full version of the Levi's website or print ad can be met through the QR code.

Kids hangyeongdatkeom revised version of heart News reporter ( kyj@kmomnews.com )

"The midst of success>

Ⓒ hangyeongdatkeom, reprint and redistribution prohibited

"Korea Online Newspaper Association of Copyright for using digital news and events according to the rules>

source:http://news.nate.com/view/20110304n05496

credits: faith_LT@baidu

Article from 19 April 2010

[포토] '나쁜 남자' 김재욱은 없다, 착한 남자로 환경 캠페인에 동참

발행일: 2010/04/19 16:31:31 아츠뉴스

[아츠뉴스=장윤희 기자] 드라마 '나쁜 남자'에 푹 빠진 배우 김재욱이 착한 남자로 변신하여 도시 환경 캠페인에 동참해 화제가 되고 있다.

o0520078010503091178.jpg

스타일리쉬 캐주얼 잭앤질(JACK&JILL)과 나일론이 함께하는 'URBAN FARM(얼반팜)' 에코 캠페인에 동참, 의미 있는 화보 촬영을 가진 것.

잭앤질의 'URBAN FARM' 캠페인은 도시라는 공간 속에서 '나'를 위해, 또 '환경'을 위해 채소을 직접 심고 가꾸자는 실천적인 취지를 가지고 진행되었다. 'URBAN FARM'은 유럽,미국 등지에서 트렌드세터들 사이에 유행중인 환경 운동 중 하나.

모델 출신인 김재욱은 오랜만에 나선 화보 나들이 였지만 탄성을 자아내는 모델 포스를 풍기며 ‘URBAN FARM’ 캠페인 화보 촬영을 마쳤다고 한다.

김재욱은 슬로건만 있는 캠페인이 아닌 도시의 공간에 우리가 먹는 채소를 직접 키워 탄소를 줄이는 친 환경적 실천 캠페인에 매력을 느껴 동참했는 후문.

특히 잭앤질의 ‘URBAN FARM’ 캠페인 화보에는 김재욱 뿐 아니라 장근석, 배두나, 알렉스, 호란, 이시영, 바니, 박시후, 박시연, 박정아, 시크릿 등 환경을 사랑하는 셀러브리티들이 참여해 그 의미를 더했다.

스타들이 대거 동참한 잭앤질의 ‘URBAN FARM’ 캠페인 화보는 나일론 5월호에서 볼 수 있다.

《문화 예술 공연 1위 보도자료수신 ksg3626@artsnews.co.kr》

《ⓒ 예술을 즐겨라! 아츠뉴스》

Google translation

[Photo]'bad boy' Kim Jae there, a good man involved in environmental campaigns

Date: 2010/04/19 16:31:31 Arts News

[Arts News = Hee Reporter] TV 'bad guy' actor Kim Jae addicted to this good man transformed into a campaign, join us in the urban environment has become a hot topic.

Casual and stylish, J & J (JACK & JILL) and nylon together 'URBAN FARM (eolbanpam) echo ' participation in the campaign, meaning having a photo shoot.

J & J's 'URBAN FARM' campaign in the city, a place 'or' for, and 'environment ' for planting vegetables directly gakkuja have the practical effect was conducted. 'URBAN FARM' Europe and the United States among the trendsetters in fashion one of the environmental movement.

Images in the spiral for a long time former model Kim Jae spectacular outing, but the elastic model of the Force punggimyeo 'URBAN FARM' campaign is truly finished a photo shoot.

Kim Jae Wook is a hard sell campaign, rather than slow the city's space, grow your own vegetables, we eat more environmentally-friendly practices to reduce the carbon felt attracted to join the campaign, while the back door.

Specifically, J & J's 'URBAN FARM' campaign in pictorial as well as Kim Jae Wook, Jang Geun Suk, Bae Doo Na, Alex, Horan, Lee Si Young, Barney, Park Shi Hoo, Park Si Yeon, Park Jung Ah, Secret Love and the environment joined by celebrities added their meaning.

Star joined the massive J & J's 'URBAN FARM' Campaign Images can be seen in May issue of NYLON.

"Performing Arts received a press release above ksg3626@artsnews.co.kr "

"Ⓒ enjoy the art! Arts News "

source:http://www.artsnews.co.kr/news/73065

credits for link: kjw-love

MAGAZINE MARIE CLAIRE MAY 2010

you see this

o0216028010508138975.jpg

but it has this. Nice, ne? :D

th_o0800104610508124467.jpg

click twice on image for real size

th_o0800102110508124466.jpg

th_o0800103410508124468.jpg

th_o0800107510508124485.jpg

First click gives you 77 % of the image and then if you click again you get 100 %.

o0522076810508131913.jpg

o0500059610508131912.jpg

o0578071310508131914.jpg

o0500077810508131916.jpg

Now if only I knew what the article is about.

source: kjw-love

Just found this in youtube, don't know whether this was post be4 of not, it's a very nice song and according to the title, KJW sing this song is from the drama 'Sad Love Story', can anyone recognise his voice, is it really sung by him?

SAD SONATA OST

01. Shib nyun ee ji na do - Song Seung Hun

02. Myut bun eul he uh jyuh do - Kim Hee Sun

03. Myut bun eul he uh jyuh do - Yun Jung Hoon

04. Geu dae reul... - Song Seung Hun

05. Da reun sarang man na do - SG WannaBe

06. Shib nyun ee ji na do - Vibe

07. Ta buh rin na moo - M TO M

08. Boo tak - Kim Jae Wook

09. Not Guilty - Kwak Eun Ki

10. Shib nyun ee ji na do (Piano Nocturn)

11. Myut bun eul he uh jyuh do (Piano Nocturn) - Yun Jung Hoon

12. Shib nyun ee ji na do (Instrumental)

source :http://www.soompi.com/forums/topic/648-drama-2005-sad-love-storysad-sonata/page__st__20

About this Kim Jae Wook, you might have figured it out yourself, since WALRUS's debut that it is not Cookie singing in above OST. Well...it is not. It is a singer with the same name.....so I have read on kjw-love's blog and KJW's Chinese fan site or was it baidu....anyway.....it is another Kim Jae Wook (older than Cookie). I wonder what he looks like then.

2010 Japanese Birthday Present

It seems that these are just a selection of what what was really sent to JaeWookie. Each page had a theme, such as "Bad Guy", "Guam", "GMF", etc. Too bad the images of the pages with pics are so small.

o0466046710486463920.jpg

The name is real chocolate.

o0200020010486463931.jpg

Google translation

Chocolate is 100% ChocolateCafe of

Letter "tab" that is chocolate.

You are not present Jae ^ ^;

o0300015010486463935.jpg

o0300015010486463939.jpg

o0200020010486464563.jpg

o0300015010486464565.jpg

o0300015010486464566.jpg

o0300015010486464567.jpg

o0300015010486464568.jpg

o0300015010486465428.jpg

o0300015010486465429.jpg

o0300015010486465430.jpg

o0300015010486465431.jpg

o0300015010486465434.jpg

o0300015110486465898.jpg

o0464046510486624922.jpg

o0468046710486463926.jpg

o0550026710478779472.jpg

source: kjw-love

Google Translation

Kim Jae-wook in Japan held a press conference and fan meeting Toukyou

49 minutes delivered at 10, 29 September 2008 © WoW! Korea

_DSC65312.jpg

Meeting fans and sold out tickets at launch, and demonstrated high popularity. At the press conference held before the event, fans can not attend can purchase tickets from them. Jae Kim is a bunch of suits and hair, an appearance in the glasses, the preeminent place of style, there were many groans from the model. The conference is co-starring in the movie "great friend" and Ju Ji story that it "has met nearly every day, afford to come home without permission. Is always drunk," a surprising and best friend invited to confess to one side of the hall laughing.

Business meetings were held at 5:00 in the evening attended by about 500 fans. Kim Jae-unlike when the conference, appeared in front of the fans in new attractions off the hair can unwind glasses. The talk show has evolved talk mixed with a joke but cool. Ranging to his room to talk about "The concept is" inconvenient "is," he said, he can be difficult to use 好Kirashiku placement of furniture, a bed in the middle of the room. The seven years from age 0 to 6 years, Kim Jae-wook who lived in Japan, it "was playing with crawfish in the river or take a" look back at the time that while public photos and childhood or.

The drama, The 1st Shop of Coffee Prince The movie will be released in November in Korea, images and scenes of [Antique - cake shop Antique Hiroshi Nishi] trailers, and even been screened and the photo shoot as a model, from the fans "Your -" raised a voice of admiration. In addition, they also flow from the video message was played by Yoon Eun Hye and Joo Ji Hoon dramas or movies, listening to was so embarrassed at The.

The process of implementing a lottery event, a present and love their products to name a few fans on stage, with fans in Japan were also the first time.

Showing the last stage of the unique event experience with Kim Jae band, <The Calling> Whatever you will go on [], <Mr.Children> of [love you], <Mr.Big> of [shine] guitar and sang three songs in the singer in, 見Se付Keta the power of song. The event was carried out after the meeting and shaking hands two-shot photography, "to come to Japan again soon" after the venue was promised.

P1170646.jpg

South Korean actor Kim Jae worked as a model from a high school sophomore, appeared in many fashion shows and CM. The band <High Running> guitar, with a face like an artist's vocals. The actor debuted in 2002's Breathless], and [thereafter] The 1st Shop of Coffee Prince appeared in such popular dramas, most recently in a drama starring Song Il Kook [subject] shooting hard country style are doing the. 183cm are also gaining popularity in Japan looks with unique style and atmosphere.

Original Text

キム・ジェウク 来日記者会見&東京ファンミーティング開催

2008年9月29日10時49分配信 ©WoW!Korea

9月27日新宿FACEにて、日本でも人気急上昇中の俳優キム・ジェウクが来日し、記者会見及びファンミーティングを行った。MCは古家正亨氏が担当し、キム・ジェウクはネイティブと変わらない堪能な日本語で対応した。

ファンミーティングのチケットは発売と同時に売り切れとなり、人気の高さを実証した。イベント前に行われた記者会見には、そのチケットを購入できなかったファンらも参席。キム・ジェウクはスーツに髪を束ね、メガネ姿で登場、モデル出身という抜群のスタイルに会場からはどよめきが起きた。会見では映画で共演し“大の仲良し”だというチュ・ジフンの話になり、「ほぼ毎日のように会っているが、勝手に家に来て困る。いつも酔いつぶれている」と親友の意外な一面を告白し会場の笑いを誘った。

夕方5時から開催されたファンミーティングにはファン約500名が参加。キム・ジェウクは会見のときとは異なり、髪をほどきメガネも外した新たな魅力でファンの前に登場した。トークショーではクールながらも冗談を交えたトークを展開した。自身の部屋の話に及ぶと「コンセプトは“不便”です」と発言、彼は家具の配置を使いづらくすることが好きらしく、ベッドは部屋の中央にあるという。また、0歳から6歳までの7年間、日本に住んでいたというキム・ジェウクは「川でザリガニを取ったりして遊んでいました」と幼い頃の写真を公開しながら当時のことを振り返った。

そして、ドラマ『コーヒープリンス1号店』の名シーン映像や韓国で11月に公開予定の映画『アンティーク-西洋骨董洋菓子店』の予告編、さらにはモデルとしての撮影風景などが上映され、ファンからは「お~」という感心の声が上がった。また、ドラマや映画で共演したユン・ウネやチュ・ジフンらからのメッセージ映像も流れ、照れたようすで耳を傾けていた。

イベントの途中には抽選会を実施、ファンを数名舞台に上げ自身の愛用品をプレゼントするなど、初めて日本のファンとの交流も行った。

イベント最後にはバンド経験を持つキム・ジェウクならではのステージを披露、<The Calling>の『Whatever you will go』、<Mr.Children>の『君が好き』、<Mr.Big>の『Shine』の3曲をギターの弾き語りで熱唱し、歌の実力を見せ付けた。また、イベント終了後には握手会及びツーショット写真撮影を実施し、「すぐにまた日本に来る」と約束し会場をあとにした。

韓国俳優キム・ジェウクは高校2年生からモデルとして活躍、多くのCMやファッションショーに出演。またバンド<ランニングハイ>でギター、ボーカルを担当するなどアーティストとしての顔を持つ。俳優デビューは2002年の『勝手にしやがれ』で、その後も『コーヒープリンス1号店』をはじめ人気ドラマに出演、最近ではソン・イルグク主演で話題のドラマ『風の国』でハードな撮影をこなしている。183cmのスタイルと特有の雰囲気を持ったルックスで日本でも人気を集めている。

credit for link: kjw-love

source: http://www.wowkorea.jp/news/enter/2008/0929/10048914.html

Google Translation

The 1st Shop of Coffee Prince, Kim Jae-Mi Japanese fans

Delivery 16 hours 48 minutes 17 September 2008 © WoW! Korea & YONHAP NEWS

091715.jpg

The 1st Shop of Coffee Prince drama] in <Sung-ki waffles> Shinjuku Korean actor Kim Jae Wook will play became popular in the 27th FACE meeting like the first time since his debut <Welcome to Kim Jeukukafe> held be.

Kim Jae-popular Japanese cartoon antique cake shop Hiroshi Nishi [Min] Gyudon made into a film directed by [Hiroshi Nishi] antique antique cake shop, and Joo Ji Hoon, Choi Ji Ho who appeared with them. Released in Japan this fall and decided to release the May Golden Week holidays in Japan next year.

Original Text

コーヒープリンス1号店』のキム・ジェウク 日本でファンミ

2008年9月17日16時48分配信 ©WoW!Korea & YONHAP NEWS

ドラマ『コーヒープリンス1号店』で<ワッフルのソンギ>を演じ人気となった韓国俳優のキム・ジェウクが東京・新宿FACEで27日、デビュー以来初めてのファンミーティング<キム・ジェウクカフェにようこそ>を開催する。

キム・ジェウクは日本の人気漫画『西洋骨董洋菓子店』を映画化したミン・ギュドン監督作『西洋骨董洋菓子店アンティーク』に、チュ・ジフン、チェ・ジホらとともに出演した。国内では今秋封切り、日本でも来年5月のゴールデンウィーク封切りが決まっている。

source: http://www.wowkorea.jp/news/enter/2008/0917/10048555.html

Google translation of kjw-love's post. Could not find the original on site of wowkorea.jp.

2008 Press Conference in Japan

Japanese fans are the perfect surprise! Kim Jae-wook's face and has a unique atmosphere?

3.jpg

May 27 at 9 FACE Shinzyuku, came to Japan in the increasingly popular actor Kim Jae-wook in Japan

We press conference and fan meeting.

MC is in charge of Mr. 亨 Koie Akira, Kim Jae-enabled change with native fluency in Japanese.

The following questions and answers at the press conference.

- I heard a lot of fans came to the airport? 

Japan is pretty much had to come,

The meet is like that for the first time I was delighted at the airport.

- The event will be the first time in Japan, what kind feelings? 

Very strange ... I mean now? Like ... (lol site).

- The media are more rushed, you feel exposed to the flash? 

It is tough (laughs)! 

- Is fluent in Japanese, but it is I lived in Japan? 

When I was a child, grew up here ... I mean before entering elementary school in Japan was a long time.

I watched the Seoul Olympics in Japan (laughs).

- I do not remember the words when you come to Japan? 

Very natural in Japanese, I was surprised.

Thank you. At that time ... can not speak Korean at all.

"Father" and "bro" I'm good at Japanese than me.

But "mother" will not speak so much, I had a conversation with my mother was a strange feeling.

Not even like Japanese or Korean (laughs).

- Do you lived where? 

This is Tokyo. Keio University is near. It was a newspaper reporter father,

I had to work while studying at Keio University.

- What went into the entertainment industry? 

I had a band since junior high school

Been recruited by chance I thought I'd like to fashion-related jobs,

It looks like I come here so that (laughs).

- I also had the feeling that I'm going to live music? 

I there. Since leaving music college Aichi our universities. Was a major song.

- (Pictures of age is projected model) from the floor "Oh," a voice.

What's "Oh," Are you (laughs)? 

- The secret to maintaining the system available? 

I'm eating well, really. I like the original constitution fat.

Feel a bit sorry ... What is wrong? (Laughter venue)

1.jpg

- Actor debut When? 

[2002] in Breathless was the role of the indie band.

Chance to meet the director, "I have such a role,

Hope to see you give me the usual, try this? "I tried, but it is said,

I play with myself is hard to believe I was not quitting.

I concentrated on studying at university to quit at the same time models.

I feel it began working again after graduation. 2 - It was three years away from show business.

- The 1st Shop of Coffee Prince [appeared] What is the opportunity? 

The audition.

- I wanted to hit so far? 

I did not think anyone (laughs)! 

A drama would be unlikely to change until now, though I was saying.

- Communication with co-star is how? 

So everyone, go out to dinner together at peace with no shooting,

Shot and go for a drink waiting for everyone ... well I met today.

- The room itself, I have heard is based on the concept? 

Aichi us ... (laughs), "inconvenient" wanted to make a house.

Bed or in the middle there, I'm not too much light (laughs).

When they wear the mess dress or looking too .... 'm A steel chair and table made to order.

I'm cold, I sit a little longer (laugh).

- I'm a good cook and I? 

No, I'm like, not good. It is like an ordinary home cooking kimchi stew.

I feel what you are using to make extra in the refrigerator.

- What is a good sport? 

I like baseball, I wanted to be around baseball player. I'm doing and to make any friends with the team today.

- Yesterday, but it was too hot to go to the batting? 

I'll have a very good machine in Japan. So I can get the curve, struck a disastrous yesterday.

- Had been addicted to baseball from a young age not available? 

Until I was a junior high school track and field. A short distance. After that, I like the book and DVD.

- Recently, at no time to immerse yourself in the busy hobby? 

I now I'm going to the shooting of the drama in the region.

Moraere just be nice - I feel like bedtime.

- Wind [Country, right? Is that a story like? 

At first I had heard the story from the director of the family,

Once fully in Action actually shoot (laughs) I'm struggling.

- What fun we felt as an actor? 

Well, [The 1st Shop of Coffee Prince] after the end of the

I work hard and want to be actors who are called.

- Movie antique - antique cake shop Hiroshi Nishi] Well done the shooting?

I heard a very good relationship with co-star Joo Ji Hoon?  

Relationship is bad (laughs). I'm insistent that person. And came into the house without permission ....

Troubleshooting and advice, but I have a good relationship, but I regret (laughs).

2.jpg

- Japanese actor and favorite person anyone? 

Shinichi is a dam. I like to watch him play.

- Artists who like Japan and Korea in there? 

In Japan, it's like Shiina Ringo.

<Tokyo Jihen> to be listened to. It is in Korea's Kim Dong Ryul.

- Women who I want to make food available? 

Or meat (laughs). I'm a meat and potatoes are good! Since its taste that is not Korea.

- Japanese women, all the fans are what impression do you think? 

Is it what I say (laughs).

Do all Japanese fans will respect him and say ...

I will keep it out of politeness will protect you.

Anyway, over there (Korea) ... I did not touch (laughs).

... Or pull punches, or ... (laughs).

Overall, Japanese women are like that ... I'm quiet.

Koreans are violent or rather my own feelings.

Copyrights © wowkorea.jp

Original Text

来日記者会見*2008

完ぺきな日本語にファンも驚愕! 独特な雰囲気を持つキム・ジェウクの素顔とは?

9月27日新宿FACEにて、日本でも人気急上昇中の俳優キム・ジェウクが来日し、

記者会見及びファンミーティングを行った。

MCは古家正亨氏が担当し、キム・ジェウクはネイティブと変わらない堪能な日本語で対応した。

以下は記者会見での一問一答。

-空港にたくさんのファンが来られたそうですが? 

けっこう日本には来たりしていたのですが、

空港であんな風に出迎えられるのは初めてだったので嬉しかったです。

-初めて日本でイベントをすることになりますが、どんな心境ですか?