Kim Jae Wook 김재욱 / キム・ジェウク

Ayame

Guest Glass_Violets

Hi!

Don't have much time to say hello but I whipped up these two wallpapers of our favorite hottie and couldn't help but wanting to share them. :D

Since I'm broke I don't have Photoshop for making graphics so I use a program called GIMP so they are not as professional looking, but  KJW can make anything look gorgeous ;) Later I will have time to go through the forum and soak up the KJW goodness, bye! B)

jwplaincolor.png

jwcolor.png

Guest smileybee

Woo hoo... Walrus single album, looking forward to hearing their music!! c'mon Monday come faster hehe loving the pictures though!!

LOL.....gave myself a shock when I saw this pic

*quoted image*

I thought :...EEEEHHHH......Jung In wearing red nail polish???!!!!......how come nobody has said anything about it????

But it is not his hand.......KAKAHAHKA.........I guess it is really time to go to bed for me........start to see things flying

i was shocked too... bahahahahahaha! the picture does makes it look like it's his hand though, but that would be classic if JI was wearing red nail polish, anyways nice colour nail polish though hehehe

Guest Glass_Violets

hey Glass_Violets, those are nice wp. Don't worry, take your time.

I was thinking, even when I have the software to do stuff like this, I would not be able to make something, because I don't have one creative or artistic bone in me.......so do you also take orders?.........kakakka.......just kidding

I love it that we soompiers can come up with our own fan art and do not need to always copy paste stuff from other sites.....hmmm....maybe I should try to make some myself

Another reason why those wp are nice is because I think that is really Cookie. He said that he has music on 24 hours a day at his home. Did you know that? Is that why you choose those pics?

Sometimes you don't have to be really artistic, it's fun just to make something. :) I do take requests but I can take a long time to complete them :P   He said that he has music on 24 hours a day at his home. He does?! Wow, no, I didn't know that! I have a few friends like that, I love it. No I just browsed through my growing collection and picked the one that caught my eye at the time.

I still haven't been through the threads yet but the Black and White pics that missko posted are just gorgeous :wub: I mean wow....Boy needs to lay off the nicotine and coffee a while and eat again though, we want him to be able to go as long as possible :P

And knuts those graphics are amazing!!

Knuts shi Thank so much for the pictures - lovely story.

I've read his interviews (by Google trans).

Most recently he read the works of Paulo Coelho.

I'm very excited. Because I like Coelho and his work a lot

But I have not read The Witch of Portobello yet.

because It has no Thai translation.

Guest Glass_Violets

hi ob061978, nice to see you here :D

hehehe....sorry, I am not convinced, because Cookie's sports shoes are not really flat either and if you look at the length of their legs, arms and height of the knee. Her heels are maybe max 2 cm higher?

And I must say, also judging from other pics with other people

parkmodjo, just wanted to let you know that we do not need to doubt the working of our brains and or our intellectual capacities, because I saw a Korean fan on dcinside saying that she did not understand Bang! either  :lol:

smileybee, hehehhe.....it is a nice colour....when looking at it again, it looks red pinkish actually. I guess, this is one way to keep ourselves amused until Mr Cookie has decided to take on an other acting project, ne?

sorry, I can't retrieve the post in which you said you liked Cookie's hair in MSOAN, because it shows his face. I think you are right. The guy does have some amazingly pretty facial bone structure (sorry, not sure whether this is correct English, but I am sure you know what I mean).

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

What I don't like about his MSOAN hair style is that I think that at least one liter of hair gel and hair spray must have gone into that hair to have and keep it that way . It did not seem to move at all, when Jung In moved his head. Not to mention the hour(s?) of blow drying it should have taken too <_<

Jung In had funny curls in the back :D

*quoted image*

oohh....don't mention the eating.....some Chinese fans have it even in their signature that he should eat more

yeah.......why don't the fans give him some diner vouchers instead of lighters? Anything, but lighters and cigarettes

no need to be artistic for fan art? really? ok, when I have time :)

Oh I'm not going to go that far- I've had my own vodka-nicotine-caffeine binges so I know after a while you just have to give it a rest *lol*. That being said, he's hot no matter how skinny he is :D

Guest smileybee

smileybee, hehehhe.....it is a nice colour....when looking at it again, it looks red pinkish actually. I guess, this is one way to keep ourselves amused until Mr Cookie has decided to take on an other acting project, ne?

sorry, I can't retrieve the post in which you said you liked Cookie's hair in MSOAN, because it shows his face. I think you are right. The guy does have some amazingly pretty facial bone structure (sorry, not sure whether this is correct English, but I am sure you know what I mean).

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

What I don't like about his MSOAN hair style is that I think that at least one liter of hair gel and hair spray must have gone into that hair to have and keep it that way . It did not seem to move at all, when Jung In moved his head. Not to mention the hour(s?) of blow drying it should have taken too <_<

Jung In had funny curls in the back :D

*quoted image*

yeah we do need to keep ourselves amused until his next project, but i thought it was quite funny... haha i am a person that gets amused easily kekeke

hehe yep i know what you mean, i think that's how it is in english... i'm not too sure myself LOL!

i could imagine that they took many hours just to do his hair for MSOAN, but i agree with the amount of Gel and hairspray that they would have used, i feel sorry for his hair! i remember in that one scene when MG punched JI at the company, the hair didnt even moved only the front bit moved LOL! but yeah with JI's hairstyle, i only liked the front... the back with the curls was just no comment hahahaha

:wub: Jung In Shii the last pic so gorgeous

‘Seoul witches’ is the title track of 1st single

here first special live at Rolling Hall 2010.1.21

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NpQjCvBDhI

first listen I don't like

listen it again, again and again, :w00t: Wow I love this song.

I found this by coincidence.

onfriday.jpg

Mr.Kim Jae Wook visit to the restaurants "ON FRIDAY"

eating pasta with shrimp, crab, pasta is a fun fashion

source http://blog.naver.com/itmilk/30051516842

Kim Tae Hyun - Jae Wook - Hong Jong Hyun

img_0473.jpg

cr.http:forums2.popcornfor2.com/3princes

Pygmalion's Love

carrot song scene

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vjsm2_hthXM

OMFG....the way Cookie says that she should be careful

sorry, don't care whether this has already been posted or not.......hahahha

because it is so good

I guess this is when people use the frase "turning into a pool of goo"

source: baidu

:lol: so cute thanks knuts shii

here Carot song in My Girl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUYaHDoDo0Y&feature=related

Original Dangun Song or Carot Song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPaksSL6vI4&NR=1

Guest smileybee

i wasn't able to listen to the sample songs, dunno why gosh... i think those Korean sites really hate me!

anywho i really like the Seoul Witch song in the teaser!

FM press con. tweets from @Frauinter

uy1pc.jpg

yky4m.jpg

more tweet from @Frauinter

楽屋風景!メンバー皆がサイン中〜限定セット商品はメンバー�

google Translate

Dressing room scene! ~ Member of items signed by all members of a limited set

o7bbi.jpg

Source : http://yfrog.com/0o9l8z

tweet from @gounsege

217781176-4d42ae6dc5dc5_800.jpg

source : http://richard simmons.kr/35vU