Kim Jae Wook 김재욱 / キム・ジェウク

Ayame

On 4/20/2020 at 8:53 PM, killarhee said:

The twitter account has the same white rose profile picture as his instagram and posted his ig link. They keep @each other with love tweets. I find it hard to believe his team would allow a roleplaying account that started in 2015 to remain active for five years. It's really weird that someone would go to that length and she would play along.

If it's true, I'm glad he's not alone and I wish him the best. She's very pretty, seems sweet,  skies, rides horseback, and was on swim team.....she gets my vote, if it's real.

https://www.instagram.com/hesui923/

You really should listen when people explain things for you or else you should look for information yourself and check its credibility before you're posting things as if it is the truth. You're lucky here people take time explaining things since you seem new at this fan culture. If you do it elsewhere you will get attack, chewed out, cursed at by some fanatic fans. They call thing you're doing right now as troll. 

Just like @Alkyshi explains, not only on twitter, on all social media there are roleplaying accounts of celebrity. Some even acted like the celebrity and respond to some of the fans' comments without even explaining it's a fake account. And some naive or innocent fans jump straight to believe in it without even checking on official website what's the legit social media accounts the celebrities have. Having same picture or name is done intentionally by those fans and they could easily do that, just save and upload the picture. 

Not to mention there are a bunch of shipping accounts or even crazier fanfiction about celebrities. Do you think the management of celebrities have manpower to check every last one of them and report it? They are busy with all the real effort in real world to manage the activities that could earn the income.

So it's the fans effort to choose what's correct or not. If it's disturbing fans could report the account, if it's simply nonsense, they would just ignore it. A credible account of social media account used by celebrity usually has tick mark beside the name. So Be a smart fans. That's my last advice and this is the last time I'm going to respond to you.

45 minutes ago, JJChastity said:

You really should listen when people explain things for you or else you should look for information yourself and check its credibility before you're posting things as if it is the truth. You're lucky here people take time explaining things since you seem new at this fan culture. If you do it elsewhere you will get attack, chewed out, cursed at by some fanatic fans. They call thing you're doing right now as troll. 

Just like @Alkyshi explains, not only on twitter, on all social media there are roleplaying accounts of celebrity. Some even acted like the celebrity and respond to some of the fans' comments without even explaining it's a fake account. And some naive or innocent fans jump straight to believe in it without even checking on official website what's the legit social media accounts the celebrities have. Having same picture or name is done intentionally by those fans and they could easily do that, just save and upload the picture. 

Not to mention there are a bunch of shipping accounts or even crazier fanfiction about celebrities. Do you think the management of celebrities have manpower to check every last one of them and report it? They are busy with all the real effort in real world to manage the activities that could earn the income.

So it's the fans effort to choose what's correct or not. If it's disturbing fans could report the account, if it's simply nonsense, they would just ignore it. A credible account of social media account used by celebrity usually has tick mark beside the name. So Be a smart fans. That's my last advice and this is the last time I'm going to respond to you.

You seem awfully invested and more than a little off keeled about him having someone special in his life. As I stated IF it's real, I'm happy for him, there was no need for you to write a dissertation that I only read the first sentence of. I'm sure it's lovely to live on fantasy island where he chooses you, but as a fan you should hope he finds his special someone that can enhance his life, someone who values him for the person he is, not his celebrity.

Wow @killarhee you should re-read what you posted. You said its his account because the profile photo is the same with his instagram photo and its real cause they exchange sweet notes. And @JJChastity just explain that it is not and if he has someone she also happy for him. But you accuse her that she want kim jae wook for herself. 

As far as i know @JJChastity is like one of the most selfless devoted fans of him.

I might be one of his new fans but im also happy if he has someone, in fact i wish he has someone already now. My other japanese idol already married and i still love him.

But all this talks about wether its his real account or not is getting out of porpotion. 

Ive been in some fandoms more than 10 years between korean and japanese fandoms and i notice things about stan culture and this is one of them, roleplaying. 

• Love 1

22 hours ago, Alkyshi said:

Wow @killarhee you should re-read what you posted. You said its his account because the profile photo is the same with his instagram photo and its real cause they exchange sweet notes. And @JJChastity just explain that it is not and if he has someone she also happy for him. But you accuse her that she want kim jae wook for herself. 

As far as i know @JJChastity is like one of the most selfless devoted fans of him.

I might be one of his new fans but im also happy if he has someone, in fact i wish he has someone already now. My other japanese idol already married and i still love him.

But all this talks about wether its his real account or not is getting out of porpotion. 

Ive been in some fandoms more than 10 years between korean and japanese fandoms and i notice things about stan culture and this is one of them, roleplaying. 

Thank you @Alkyshi

I'm not going to reply to her again since it seems she's not listening.

At first when I read her post here about him dating I thought it's real and I missed something, I'm really happy if he finds someone. Then I browsed and realized it's all a lie so I'm quite disappointed she's doing this, spreading thing without even checking it first. It's like I feel cheated, clicking a link but it's just a hoax. Then I confronted the person who is spreading the hoax and said it's not true. But it seems even though we explain she's not accepting the fact and still taking whatever she wishes to believe, making assumption as she pleases. I guess we're done here. Let her be. She's really a troll at this point.

• Love 1

)

On 4/22/2020 at 9:11 AM, Alkyshi said:

Once again I did not read past the first sentence. What you fail to understand is that I said IF it's real I'm happy for him because it would be nice if he had a special someone. I find it bizarre that the model would respond to a role playing account, MAYBE she's just clout chasing.....whatever, it's not that deep.

I have no interest in further responding to people who think celebrities should remain single in order to feed their fantasies.

I got Excellent! - 10/10 CORRECT

Just like Duk Mi, you are a total fangirl. You pay attention to detail and love this drama so much that you know everything about it. Keep being your awesome self!

QUIZ: How Well Do You Remember "Her Private Life"? https://www.soompi.com/article/1393914wpp/quiz-how-well-do-you-remember-her-private-life

I got - Yes, you would end up with Ryan Gold!
Talk about being completely and utterly compatible! The two of you complement each other in the best ways possible, which makes for a very understanding and loving relationship. Kim Jae Wook is very understanding of you, and whatever your weaknesses are, he makes up for, which makes the both of you pretty much written in the stars.

QUIZ: Would You End Up With Kim Jae Wook in “Her Private Life?” http://www.soompi.com/article/1352940wpp/quiz-would-you-end-up-with-kim-jae-wook-in-her-private-life

Hi friends, I miss visiting here.. Hope you're all doing fine and healthy. What's happening in the world today is so disheartening. At least I have Kim Jaeuck to keep me inspired and entertained. I wonder what's he up to these days? His last post with mooryang and a piano makes me wonder if he's practicing for the "fan meeting" :wub: Really, really want to see him in person so I will save up for that day.. BTW, I found this video of him singing "Change the World".. And I'm falling head over heels again :wub: But the clip is so short.. I wonder if you guys know or has a copy of the full video??.. I'm really collecting all his videos singing especially English songs.. He's so sexy when he sings.. Please can you share it to me if you know or have a copy  of the full video.. I messaged jayden_willuck83 but she's not replying..thanks in advance if you could help me :D Have a nice weekend! 

• Like 2

On 4/24/2020 at 9:40 AM, JJChastity said:

I got Excellent! - 10/10 CORRECT

Just like Duk Mi, you are a total fangirl. You pay attention to detail and love this drama so much that you know everything about it. Keep being your awesome self!

QUIZ: How Well Do You Remember "Her Private Life"? https://www.soompi.com/article/1393914wpp/quiz-how-well-do-you-remember-her-private-life

I got - Yes, you would end up with Ryan Gold!
Talk about being completely and utterly compatible! The two of you complement each other in the best ways possible, which makes for a very understanding and loving relationship. Kim Jae Wook is very understanding of you, and whatever your weaknesses are, he makes up for, which makes the both of you pretty much written in the stars.

QUIZ: Would You End Up With Kim Jae Wook in “Her Private Life?” http://www.soompi.com/article/1352940wpp/quiz-would-you-end-up-with-kim-jae-wook-in-her-private-life

Hello jaenagil-nim @JJChastity :) I'm still visiting your blog and refreshing if there are new projects (English subbing of Jaeuck vids) completed.. Hope you'll update soon.. I miss you :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, namjiho said:

Hello jaenagil-nim @JJChastity :) I'm still visiting your blog and refreshing if there are new projects (English subbing of Jaeuck vids) completed.. Hope you'll update soon.. I miss you :lol: 

Hello namjiho-ssi

I do have intention to continue my blog but I can't promise when. ☺

About that video of him singing Change the World, it's during 2016 fanmeeting so you could search with that keyword also.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, JJChastity said:

Hello namjiho-ssi

I do have intention to continue my blog but I can't promise when. ☺

About that video of him singing Change the World, it's during 2016 fanmeeting so you could search with that keyword also.

Oh take your time then to continue your blog.. Let me know if you need help. ^_^

I can see that it's from his 2016 fan meeting but can't find it too in YouTube.. :(

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Kim Jae Wook refused the role in drama Train and it goes to Yoon Shi Yoon. That's too bad. I miss Kim Jae Wook and wish to see him this year in a drama. 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1366857wpp/kim-jae-wook-in-talks-to-star-in-sci-fi-romance-drama

https://www.soompi.com/article/1392553wpp/yoon-shi-yoon-kyung-soo-jin-shin-so-yul-confirmed-to-star-in-new-sci-fi-drama

On 4/25/2020 at 11:41 AM, namjiho said:

Hi friends, I miss visiting here.. Hope you're all doing fine and healthy. What's happening in the world today is so disheartening. At least I have Kim Jaeuck to keep me inspired and entertained. I wonder what's he up to these days? His last post with mooryang and a piano makes me wonder if he's practicing for the "fan meeting" :wub: Really, really want to see him in person so I will save up for that day.. BTW, I found this video of him singing "Change the World".. And I'm falling head over heels again :wub: But the clip is so short.. I wonder if you guys know or has a copy of the full video??.. I'm really collecting all his videos singing especially English songs.. He's so sexy when he sings.. Please can you share it to me if you know or have a copy  of the full video.. I messaged jayden_willuck83 but she's not replying..thanks in advance if you could help me :D Have a nice weekend! 

Link of full video:

https://m.bilibili.com/video/av63353289

Edited by Sushimi
Mod edit: No IG Embedding allowed

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Whoa, it's been a long time since I've been here, sorry. ;_; I updated the first post with the new links to the website of his Japanese fanclub and his Korean agency.

Here's a couple of videos that his Korean agency (Management SOOP) have posted on their Youtube channel within the last couple months (with English subs):

More videos:

Spoiler

• 4 weeks later...