Kim Jae Wook 김재욱 / キム・ジェウク

Ayame

1 hour ago, belena said:

I think, he or someone from his staff is cleaning his Instagram account from annoying followers. During the last three posts his number of followers drops for a while and then starts to grow again.

I notice that also, I was wondering about it.

It looks like his stylist also commented and got a reply. He is so playful and cute!

Google translate: 

Actress Yi Hua: Wake up, sir.
Jae Wook: It's all right, it's my fault.
Style: Bring me a gift when you return.
Jae Wook: You'll be all out with a birthday present, okay?

See this Instagram photo by @jaeuck.arab

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

My question is how can he, like any other celebrity, knows when his friends post a comment and just replies to them. When he doesn't follow anyone, while his thousand followers comment on his posts. When he checks on activity he must see thousand of comments by fans, how can he checks which from his friends that needs reply or which from fans that should be ignored. How? Is there a feature to just see certain comments? Or did he actually read all comments? Or did his friends message him that they comment on his post? I am curious.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

3 hours ago, belena said:

Another one from Germany

Nice! Fans always seem to find him. I think the picture might be reversed though, looking at the signs behind them. The letters and numbers are backwards. He is probably standing to their right and not on their left.

3 hours ago, fauna said:

What is he saying in this Haru hana video? He mentions DVD, so is he talking about the Guest DVD?

Here, I translated what he said:

Hello. A drama I starred in, known as “The Guest” will be released on DVD. Please be sure to give it a lot of support. Also, please look forward to my interview with haru*hana magazine. Thank you.

So I'm assuming it's for the Japanese version of the DVD? Since this video was released by Haru*hana. (By the way, if there's any videos with Japanese subtitles or any Japanese articles, you can tag me. I'm willing to translate it.)

Here's the original video from Haru*hana's twitter:

I also translated what it says in the tweet above the video:

【haru*hanaVOL.62/Released today ⑤】#KimJaeWook talks about the demon scenes from “The Guest” and confesses to rumors that became a hot topic among his co-stars! In our ‘More Question’ section, he answers questions such as “Do you have a complex?”, “What’s your charm?” and much more. The interview also includes questions related to his most recent drama, “Her Private Life”!

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 3

8 hours ago, Ayame said:

Here, I translated what he said:

Hello. A drama I starred in, known as “The Guest” will be released on DVD. Please be sure to give it a lot of support. Also, please look forward to my interview with haru*hana magazine. Thank you.

So I'm assuming it's for the Japanese version of the DVD? Since this video was released by Haru*hana. (By the way, if there's any videos with Japanese subtitles or any Japanese articles, you can tag me. I'm willing to translate it.)

@Ayame Thank you so much! Yes, I think the Japanese version will be released on 9/4?

See this Instagram post by @jaeuck.japan.fancafe

Also, I think this one says he will have a possible fan meeting in Japan soon.

See this Instagram post by @jaeuck.japan.fancafe