4-D904-BB4-FF63-43-E4-AA83-10638-E0-D4-E

395476-FB-297-C-434-F-B3-E5-DD6-B72449-B

• Love 1

8 minutes ago, jaydendoji said:

@cenching Bucheon International Fantastic Film Festival 2018

And who are those youngsters???

49 minutes ago, cenching said:

And who are those youngsters???

Probably the festival's volunteers. They are wearing t-shirts with the festival's acronym (BIFAN) and logo.

Kim Jae-wook at last year's BIFAN:

Kim-Jae-Wook-XPN-1.jpg

Kim-Jae-Wook-XPN-2.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 4

He’s very lean!!

the only romcom lead without the obligatory fan service shower scene...wondering if he got it written into the contract:lol:...probably after he froze as MTG in his bath scene....

• Like 3

Being fangirl is really hard, the longing is real :(

• Like 2
  • Naughty 1
  • Love 1

He really is the prettiest Hedwig. He looks like he doesn’t know what to do with that information. :sweatingbullets: 

I love how he always has something positive to say about women. Yes, high heels are painful!

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4

I think KJW has a bit of androgyny looks. His facial features aren't as strong as most men but not really as soft as woman to the point of being a pretty boy....His body type is lean and slim too, not very muscular. With all of those qualities no wonder he looks great in drags...

71-B3-B83-A-611-F-401-D-9-D1-C-4-DDA8-B5

Spoiler

380-E34-A1-4-C0-A-43-D7-BDEB-FB1-BEBE336

54-DA306-C-A5-FA-4008-AA1-A-A055-BA60588

• Like 6
  • Love 1

@cenching btw why you always give me the same reaction? Lol lol lol :w00t: :phew:

Someone here has the link to watch subbed lifebar full version of KJW ep?

1 hour ago, jaeuckismylife said:

@cenching btw why you always give me the same reaction? Lol lol lol :w00t: :phew:

:naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty:

Because every time I see you I always remember what you said in the shipper thread about your hubs and *cough* KJW....I was LMAO when I saw it and almost choked to dead on my Sencha.....:joy:

• Naughty 1
  • LOL 2

@cenching is that KJW? those pretty girl pics you shared in your latest post? sorry i couldn't recognise who that girl / guy is

• LOL 1

5 minutes ago, bliss1004 said:

@cenching is that KJW? those pretty girl pics you shared in your latest post? sorry i couldn't recognise who that girl / guy is

Yes, he’s KJW....He looked prettier than me...<_<

• LOL 4

9 hours ago, cenching said:

I think KJW has a bit of androgyny looks. His facial features aren't as strong as most men but not really as soft as woman to the point of being a pretty boy....His body type is lean and slim too, not very muscular. With all of those qualities no wonder he looks great in drags...

Hide contents

And those cheekbones.....damn:wub: 

6 hours ago, mushforbrains said:

He’s very lean!!

the only romcom lead without the obligatory fan service shower scene...wondering if he got it written into the contract:lol:...probably after he froze as MTG in his bath scene....

Most of the time those shower scene is not needed. N I think the PD nim also is not the type who love to exploits certain scenes to get ratings. 

5 hours ago, cenching said:

From which event is this photoshoot?

To me his sharp features are those who makes him look manly. But he does have some softness in his face especially when he gets his eyebrows trim a bit (just like how he did it in his younger days). 

But what ever it is, he looks good even as a man or a woman. How can that be?

1 hour ago, liltash85 said:

From which event is this photoshoot?

For Vogue Korea....

He has sharp features but not strong.....He is like a feline, sharp but delicate....What am I talking about??? :sweat_smile:

vogue-1.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

13 hours ago, jaeuckismylife said:

Being fangirl is really hard, the longing is real :(

Indeed! It's really hard being fangirl of KJW. :sweatingbullets: Lol. Last year, fans at least had a blast with his post drama interviews. I literally checked every single article of his post interview although the content of every articles were almost similar. 

It was hard too last year because no one subbed the cast interview nor the BTS video, unlike HPL now. But at least we got the post interview from the casts, writers and director. I felt satisfied as a fan and viewer.

We know KJW had photoshoot last month based on his stylist's IG story. So I'm still patiently waiting and hoping that it's for his interview eventhough it's been more than a month now :tears: . Sometimes I even checked KJW's staff IG to see what they are up to now. Hehehe. It seems like KJW's stylist is now managing Ji Chang Wook for his new drama. 

That's why I said being Kim Jae Wook's fans we need to have a laid back attitude just like him. Just reside back when he's gone and come back when he's making a come back. Being a full frontal fangirl of him will drive you crazy with no updates from him from time to time. :wub:

I'm already thinking of hibernating. :phew:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2