Kim Jae Wook 김재욱 / キム・ジェウク

Ayame

@JJChastity  Ayame and Kdramaholic - thank you so very much for subbing The Moment Disc 2 :wub:  You can watch this on JJChastity's blog    https://jaenagil.home.blog/2019/06/02/kim-jae-wook-the-moment/

I had watched it raw but of course this gave me so much more understanding, appreciation and love for Kim Jae Wook as a person.  I realise this is just a glimpse into his thoughts and personality, and that was 8 years ago, but he seems very genuine and honest.  I love his awkwardness when he gets embarrassed, flustered - his high pitched laugh, his hard blinking, going red from the chest up - we see this in his interviews when someone is praising him and I see this as a proof of his genuity (I like this dictionary meaning - free from pretense, affectation, or hypocrisy)  - describes him perfectly :D     

On a more shallow note - that look at 22.29 :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, luvkstyle said:

@JJChastity  Ayame and Kdramaholic - thank you so very much for subbing The Moment Disc 2 :wub:  You can watch this on JJChastity's blog    https://jaenagil.home.blog/2019/06/02/kim-jae-wook-the-moment/

I had watched it raw but of course this gave me so much more understanding, appreciation and love for Kim Jae Wook as a person.  I realise this is just a glimpse into his thoughts and personality, and that was 8 years ago, but he seems very genuine and honest.  I love his awkwardness when he gets embarrassed, flustered - his high pitched laugh, his hard blinking, going red from the chest up - we see this in his interviews when someone is praising him and I see this as a proof of his genuity (I like this dictionary meaning - free from pretense, affectation, or hypocrisy)  - describes him perfectly :D     

On a more shallow note - that look at 22.29 :sweatingbullets:

Yes, genuine is a great word to describe Kim Jae Wook. He is honest and straightforward but sincere at heart. He knows the world but keeps his innocent self intact. I admire him as a person. :wub:

• Like 3

Just watched the eng subbed version of come to play...woah..was surprised at how big hierarchy is in Korea...especially the story of how joojihoon and kjw met.....

good to know that kjw decided to resolve the issue and explain himself clearly like his character in RG...

No unnecessary drama...

• Like 2

On 7/1/2019 at 4:07 PM, Ma. Corazon Garcia said:

Hi Guys, I would like to ask, who's the leading lady you would like to be paired with our sexy KJW if ever, and what drama genre? (He's the lead of course!)

I would like to see him with Jung So Min and Suzy Bea. :) 

I wish he will have another kdrama , commercials, edorsements soon, ASAP. :)

I know others already mentioned this, but I'm going to say the same name again. Lol.

1. I would love to see him reunited again with Seo Ye Ji. I love their interaction and they match well too.

KJW even sent coffee truck to Seo Ye Ji supporting her drama and Seo Ye Ji thanked him and wrote "Kim Jae Wook is love". She even tagged him for Pyeongchang Olympic Campaign, I think it's something like "relay messages"? This happened back in 2017. If it happens now, I'm sure some fans might go crazy/ make a fuss for such interaction :sweatingbullets: . Now I'm not sure whether they are still close or not.

2. Seo Hyun Jin - I want him to reunite again with Seo Hyun Jin as her male co-star. I think they would do well in rom-com genre. Imagine when great kisser KJW being paired with great kisser SHJ. :wub:

3. Park Shin Hye. They had a cute interaction in Temperature of Love. I think fans will support and love them if they are paired again.

On a side note, I notice that SOOP actors are being paired/ work together in CF, drama or movie. 

Gong Yoo x Gong Hyo Jin (CF), Gong Yoo x Jeon Do Yeon (movie), Jung Ga Ram & Jeon So Nee (movie).

Now Gong Yoo x Jung Yu Mi, Jeon Do Yeon x Jung Ga Ram have upcoming movie next year. In yesterday's news, Suzy and Choi Woo Shik also will star together in a movie. 

Hence, I think there is a high possibility KJW might work together with any actor from SOOP too :D. Would be nice to see him with Seo Hyun Jin or even great if it's Jeon Do Yeon, the queen of Cannes.

Update on The Guest movie : Production of the movie will start from September to December 2019. The main casts yet to announce. Hope to see KJW with KDW again.

• Like 2

On 7/1/2019 at 4:07 PM, Ma. Corazon Garcia said:

Hi Guys, I would like to ask, who's the leading lady you would like to be paired with our sexy KJW if ever, and what drama genre? (He's the lead of course!)

My pick for him will be different base on genre

1. For melodrama - Son Ye Jin coz she is a melodrama queen and from that one scene in The Last Princess they already show a good chemistry.

2. For rom-com (if he ever want to do it again) - Jun Ji Hyun (her comical acting is natural and she is a rating magnet for rom com). 

Other actress that in my list. Lee Da Hee, Seo Ye Ji, Shin Min Ah, Shin Hye Sun, Moon Chae Won.

• Like 1

On 7/1/2019 at 3:07 PM, Ma. Corazon Garcia said:

if can, I wish he can be paired with Yoon Eun Hye as my long time-wish ever since they're together in coffee prince. I wanna see them together as a couple, brother-sister, best friend, just for cf, in an interview together, etc, I don't mind if they're just together in one frame just in a short time or even if they're just run into each other and say hi at that moment. how hopeless I am  

Kim Jae Wook and Yoon Eun Hye are my first actor crush, been fond of them since Princess Hours and Coffee Prince.

my other option would be Han Hyo Joo and Shin Min Ah :)

• Like 2
  • Love 1

44 minutes ago, jaeuckismylife said:

Errrrr is that LE in the picture? They did magazine photoshoot together? :wacko:

It does looked like LeeEl but when I grabbed this picture in Weibo no mentioned of LeeEl in the descriptions. Beside during the brouhaha of their "dating" rumour since last year until few days ago, no one dug out and presented this picture as proof of their "closeness". Especially considered how juicy this picture is. So most likely she is not LeeEl. But I stand corrected.....:)

@jaeuckismylife @cenching  This photo reminded me of a part from  'The Moment Disc 3' @ 27mins where he is with a model in a photoshoot??? ( I don't think it is from a movie or a drama)  Anyway the photo above may have been taken before they took most of their clothes off :blink:  What do you think?  I do wonder what it is about cos there wasn't much 'fashion' to show :lol:   I guess we will find out if JJChastity is able to kindly sub it :D  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvh4BadPtCo

By the way the English subs are rubbish on this video :p 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

..regards to that photoshoot...it does look like LE.

but that is fine...it’s a photoshoot...he can be paired with anybody anyway...

When was it...maybe after Amadeus?

there was also a photo he was editing in the moments disc...where he was in bed with another model..both in lingerie...he did it in such a matter of fact way when he was in his 20s... he seems to have gotten a lot shyer in his 30s...what with all this red ear / red hands/ red neck business

• Like 2
  • Love 1

24 minutes ago, mushforbrains said:

..regards to that photoshoot...it does look like LE.

but that is fine...it’s a photoshoot...he can be paired with anybody anyway...

When was it...maybe after Amadeus?

there was also a photo he was editing in the moments disc...where he was in bed with another model..both in lingerie...he did it in such a matter of fact way when he was in his 20s... he seems to have gotten a lot shyer in his 30s...what with all this red ear / red hands/ red neck business

He did lots of "risky" photo shoots during his younger days.....:joy: He had this rebellious bad boy vibe with a swag in the olden day. That is why I was really surprised of his redness in HPL. HPL is nothing compared to what he did during his younger days....:naughty: HPL's sexy were done fully clothed in long sleeves and trousers but his redness was unbelievable....:joy:

The picture above was way before Amadeus based upon his hairstyle, that's why I am bit doubtful if the girl is LeeEl....

add.

Let us see his innocent side....:tounge_wink:

7-EB848-B5-4-F52-40-F4-BC41-9-EA8-EBE827

Btw, that watermelon doesn't looks yummy....too pale....:expressionless:

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, cenching said:

He did lots of "risky" photo shoots during his younger days.....:joy: He had this rebellious bad boy vibe with a swag in the olden day. That is why I was really surprised of his redness in HPL. HPL is nothing compared to what he did during his younger days....:naughty: HPL's sexy were done fully clothed in long sleeves and trousers but his redness was unbelievable....:joy:

The picture above was way before Amadeus based upon his hairstyle, that's why I am bit doubtful if the girl is LeeEl....

Maybe because in his younger days he is more active as a model. And he needs to have variety of photoshoots to add to his portfolio. Now he focus more as an actor that is why he hardly do any risky photoshoots. But if he still wants to do it, I won't complain. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, cenching said:

@luvkstyle

I checked out the video you mentioned and YES, it was the same photo shoots. What year was that???

I think the girl in the video has longer hair. That video was taken before he got enlisted to military. What year was that? 2013?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@mushforbrains @cenching What else? :w00t: 

Let me mention it girl: yes he has feeling for her. Clean and clear. Checked and rechecked hahaha.

Actually I dont mind if kJW date someone elses, just feeling sad if he has to feel one side love (because it’s so clear KJW has a crush for PMY), that’s why I am hoping she also feel the same. And that’s why I shipe them. 

• Like 1