Kim Jae Wook 김재욱 / キム・ジェウク

Ayame

10 hours ago, liltash85 said:

@sillygal  saw in one of your post that you listen to KJW military radio DJ. Is there a link where i can listen to it?

I used to pass by the links but I couldn't find it anymore. If I do happen to find it, I will post up here. (:

Kim Jae Wook’s Agency Denies Dating Rumors With Lee El For The Second Time

Kim Jae Wook’s Agency Denies Dating Rumors With Lee El For The Second Time

Jun 28, 2019
by J. Lim

Kim Jae Wook’s agency has denied that the actor is in a relationship with Lee El.

On June 27, rumors began circulating on online communities that Kim Jae Wook and Lee El were dating. Lee El had posted a photo of her wearing a ring on her personal Instagram account, and the company that sold her the ring tagged her in their own post and wrote, “She visited with one of our customers. She chose a product with small, cute details that fit her well. We heard that it was her birthday, so happy birthday.”

Along with the photo, they also posted another photo of a man’s hand with the caption, “Our returning customer chose a diamond ring. He always wears all of our items so well, so we know he’ll enjoy this one.” People began speculating that the hand belonged to Kim Jae Wook, claiming that the mole on the man’s pinky finger matched one they thought the actor had. With rumors beginning to spread, his agency stepped in.

On June 28, a source from Management SOOP responded to the dating rumors with the statement, “The hand in the photo that was posted recently is not Kim Jae Wook’s hand. He doesn’t have a mole on his finger. Kim Jae Wook was very taken aback when he heard of the rumors,” and “And of course, the rumor that he and Lee El are dating is not true.”

The company also took down the photos once they began gaining attention, and they explained, “This was not Kim Jae Wook. It was just one of our regular customers. We deleted the photos because we didn’t want to cause a misunderstanding, and we apologize to those who believed wrong information.”

This is the second time Kim Jae Wook and Lee El have had to deny dating rumors. In May 2018, Lee El posted a photo to her personal Instagram account that sparked rumors. Both of their agencies denied the rumors and said the pair was just close friends. Lee El also stated that she had deleted the photos in case they were to cause a misunderstanding. The two have become close friends since working on the play “Amadeus” together.

Source (1)

Top photo credits: Xportsnews.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1335110wpp/kim-jae-wooks-agency-denies-dating-rumors-with-lee-el-for-the-second-time

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, jaydendoji said:

The one that start the rumor on Instagram is still there and keep tagging KJW's acc. It's got on my nerves. She is evening writing "Be a man . . . .Don't hurt the girl that love you"…… 

Let her sprouting more BS....Hopefully Soop Management will takes legal action against her.....<_< Many Korea agencies don't take those kind of slanders lying down anymore....

add.

Before The Official Denial from Soop, Chinese fans already got the evidence that it wasn’t KJW....Don’t underestimates the power of Chinese fans....They always got the news first before everyone else. They found out PMY was in Bali few days before the “official” news...They were the the first one reporting the troubles in SongSong Paradise too...

C3459348-67-AE-49-B4-82-AE-5876-AADAEDA2

• Like 4

1 hour ago, cenching said:

Let her sprouting more BS....Hopefully Soop Management will takes legal action against her.....<_< Many Korea agencies don't take those kind of slanders lying down anymore....

add.

Before The Official Denial from Soop, Chinese fans already got the evidence that it wasn’t KJW....Don’t underestimates the power of Chinese fans....They always got the news first before everyone else. They found out PMY was in Bali few days before the “official” news...They were the the first one reporting the troubles in SongSong Paradise too...

Yea... I also saw Chinese fans' post and got to sleep.

The one who started those news really try hard to find the mole on his finger. Those photos were there since morning. It took almost a whole day to find proper photo to write article... haha

17 minutes ago, jaydendoji said:

Yea... I also saw Chinese fans' post and got to sleep.

The one who started those news really try hard to find the mole on his finger. Those photos were there since morning. It took almost a whole day to find proper photo to write article... haha

Why she has to got her knicker in a knot??? <_< Got nothing to do meh??? :lol: Let her goes blind digging for a picture of a mole on his finger...:lol: Reminded me of Ryan jumping on ShiAn looking for his mole...:lol:

• LOL 3

5 hours ago, jaydendoji said:

The one that start the rumor on Instagram is still there and keep tagging KJW's acc. It's got on my nerves. She is evening writing "Be a man . . . .Don't hurt the girl that love you"…… 

I reported her to Instagram. I'm sure others did too. Kim Jae-wook has done nothing to deserve this, some people are just so hateful.

Some old photos of Kim Jae-wook and Park Gyuri at BIFF with Marie Claire Asia Star Awards 2015. They starred together in Two Rooms, Two Nights.

CQYkSMYUsAApFtA.jpg

CQYkUhdUYAE-4jc.jpg

CQYkUMaUcAAasFC.jpg

CQYkRdVVAAAbgxn.jpg

• Like 1

It’s sad that LeeEl had to unfollow KJW because of those unfounded rumors. I am sure as a friend she really feels bad, who would have thought that buying and posting some new rings can cause such brouhaha....

I hope their friendship won’t be tainted because of those silly people...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, cenching said:

It’s sad that LeeEl had to unfollow KJW because of those unfounded rumors. I am sure as a friend she really feels bad, who will think that buying and posting some new rings can cause such brouhaha....

I hope their friendship won’t be tainted because of those silly people...

me too.... I feel sad for her

• Like 1

3 hours ago, gemini1990_stv said:

Rumors come and rumors go (strong denied answers). KJW has been active on ig lately, what’s makes me scared is this will make him resist to give us more updates :confused:hope that’s not the case...

The best is not to expect too much, and then we can be pleasantly surprised if and when he updates. Kim Jae-wook owes us no obligation to update anything and he should not feel pressured to do so. We should just be glad he is sharing stuff with us at all and being nice to fans in general.

As for Lee El, it's sad that she feels she has to unfollow him on Instagram, but I think they'll be all right.

If we keep calm and just support him as respectfully as we can, everything will be okay.

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 6
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, gemini1990_stv said:

Rumors come and rumors go (strong denied answers). KJW has been active on ig lately, what’s makes me scared is this will make him resist to give us more updates :confused:hope that’s not the case...

I have the same concerns. I hope KJW won't be influenced by the rumor. 

But the lady causes rumor on KJW for the second time!!! Does she do that on purpose???

• Like 1