Kim Jae Wook 김재욱 / キム・ジェウク

Ayame

6 hours ago, jaydendoji said:

Meanwhile, most of his inter-fans are busy guessing what he said on Caption of the post.

Some said it's Paris and some said it's Bye. KJW playing with us again.:joy:

in Hanguel pronunciation , its PPa-Hieu... like how the French say Paris. french accent. 

KJW is a classy gentleman and I am salivating.

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

Kim Jae-wook back in Seoul (at Incheon Airport). Sad that he feels he has to cover his face (hope he's not feeling unwell or something, he looks tired).

2019062617365522400.jpeg

https://news.joins.com/article/23507642?cloc=rss|news|total_list

Edit: article on his Paris trip for Dunhill: http://koalasplayground.com/2019/06/25/97316/

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

Hi everyone, i’ve been a silent reader here in this thread but quiet active in the HPL drama forum :) 

Would like to join this forum to support our KJW. I’ve known him since coffee prince and antique movie. He’s sure someone who could steal attention not just an ordinary supporting actor/2nd male lead.

But all this time there’s sooo little informations about him more over because i’m not korean and doesn’t leave in South Korea.

After HPL first felt a bit mixed feeling seeing him suddenly got blow up and gain a massive amount of new fans, but he’s indeed a man full of talents so he deserves it.

Thank youuu for all informations that was shared here, i really appreciate it!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, gemini1990_stv said:

Hi everyone, i’ve been a silent reader here in this thread but quiet active in the HPL drama forum :) 

Would like to join this forum to support our KJW. I’ve known him since coffee prince and antique movie. He’s sure someone who could steal attention not just an ordinary supporting actor/2nd male lead.

But all this time there’s sooo little informations about him more over because i’m not korean and doesn’t leave in South Korea.

After HPL first felt a bit mixed feeling seeing him suddenly got blow up and gain a massive amount of new fans, but he’s indeed a man full of talents so he deserves it.

Thank youuu for all informations that was shared here, i really appreciate it!

I would try to post a lot here... love him so much... :love:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Aaww I've been waiting for the day Soop management posts a photo of their family and finally the CEO shared it although they're still not complete. 

HPL really did wonder to KJW. Voice is his breakthrough and he slowly gained international fans after TOL and The Guest. But the increasing popularity he gains following HPL is truly amazing and impressive. I wonder if Soop management and KJW himself have ever expected him to blow up like this? One thing for sure, Soop does has a lot of hope for KJW. His name was put 3rd in the sequence of actor list in Soop website, ahead of Lee Chun Hee, Jeon Do Yeon and Jung Yu Mi  when he first joined the agency. Now, Seo Hyun Jin is 4th in the sequence ahead of those 3 actors. I'm glad KJW made it though he still has long way to go.

Anyway, the reason I'm writing to this thread is to post a video of KJW playing piano during The Guest shooting. It was taken by the staff and a fan just found out it. I don't know how to insert IG post. I will try first. Testing~ :sweatingbullets:

• Like 4

Love your "One Hand Pocket Runway" series, @sillygal! Please keep it coming!

Found an old video of Kim Jae-wook receiving an award at the 2009 Asia Model Awards. Sorry if it's already been posted.

Kim Jae-wook cuts in Temperature of Love. The true male lead of the drama? :P

• Like 2
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Aziraphale said:

Love your "One Hand Pocket Runway" series, @sillygal! Please keep it coming!

Found an old video of Kim Jae-wook receiving an award at the 2009 Asia Model Awards. Sorry if it's already been posted.

Kim Jae-wook cuts in Temperature of Love. The true male lead of the drama? :P

Thank you for your compliment and will keep it coming!! :wub:

The 'Temperature of Love' video, my heart flutters more during 0.06 second and 1.22 minutes, my goodness his charm just cannot stop coming!! 

I may not have watch this drama, but all the feels he gave is already the true male lead, because he's Kim Jae Wook. :P

• Like 1
  • Love 1