Kim Jae Wook 김재욱 / キム・ジェウク

Ayame

@faunaHahaha according to this variety show 'Come to Play' he said was drunk :p   He didn't used to take alcohol very well and the director gave the models about half a cup of whiskey to drink before going onto the runway lol.  You can watch this video on JJChastity's Jaenagil blog site    https://jaenagil.home.blog/2019/06/06/come-to-play-episode-219/   - it is such an interesting and fun video to watch and - bonus - it's subbed !!!!  And a plug for JJChastity - if you haven't already visited this site don't put it off - this is your Kim Jae Wook 'go to site'  :)  Thank you (deep bow) thank you :D

And a big thank from me you to all those who post on here and keep us all up to date - really appreciated :wub:  

On a side note - he often reminds me of a young Hugh Grant - British actor :p - he has similar visuals and that cheeky glint in his eyes :blush:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

Kim Jae-wook greeting fans from Paris. He apparently loves Dunhill's knitwear and also met Dunhill's creative director Mark Weston. There will be a pictorial of Kim Jae-wook and Dunhill in September's issue of Esquire.

He's a sweetheart and signed autographs before he left:

For the cameras:

Soop:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, JJChastity said:

Just looking at him, bring smiles to my face. :love:

Thank you @Aziraphale

You're welcome, and thank you also for your blog with all the KJW goodies!

Soompi did a write-up:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1334295wpp/lee-min-ho-gong-yoo-and-kim-jae-wook-dazzle-at-paris-mens-fashion-week

Lee Min Ho, Gong Yoo, And Kim Jae Wook Dazzle At Paris Men’s Fashion Week

Jun 24, 2019
by D. Kim

Korean celebrities have turned heads in Paris!

Paris Men’s Fashion Week took place from June 18 through 23. Stars from around the world made an appearance, including top Korean actors Gong Yoo, Lee Min Ho, and Kim Jae Wook.

Spoiler

Gong Yoo attended Louis Vuitton’s Spring 2020 menswear show at Place Dauphine on June 20 (local time), which WINNER’s Song Mino walked the runway at.

The actor sported an all-black outfit from Louis Vuitton’s Fall 2019 collection for the event. This was Gong Yoo’s second appearance at a Louis Vuitton show, as he first attended the Spring 2018 menswear show in 2017.

Gong Yoo also met up with Virgil Abloh, the artistic director of Louis Vuitton’s menswear collection. Gong-Yoo.jpgGong-Yoo-1.jpgGong-Yoo1.jpgLee Min Ho was present at Berluti’s Summer 2020 menswear show on June 21 at the Luxembourg Gardens. He donned a Scritto suit, marble shirt, and leather coat for the event.

Local fans rushed to Luxembourg Gardens to welcome the actor and also sang him happy birthday for his birthday on June 22.

Other stars who were present at the event include Eddie Peng, Ricky Martin, Joe Jonas, and Carmelo Anthony. Lee-Min-Ho1.jpgLee-Min-Ho-2.jpglee-min-ho2.jpg

Kim Jae Wook showed his natural charisma in a charcoal gray suit at Dunhill’s Spring 2020 menswear show on June 23. He impressed with his gentle manners and also snapped a photo backstage with the creative director Mark Weston.

When walking through the streets of Paris, he wore a field jacket with a classic shirt and pants.

Kim-Jae-Wook.jpg

Kim-Jae-Wook1.jpgKim-Jae-Wook-1.jpg

Source (1) (2) (3)

Edit: more of him in Paris:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ondine said:

This was posted today. I think the hair looks a bit better, although the glasses are covering the fringe. He really has that model vibe.

I know I sound ridiculously childish to count that 7/14 comments of soompi's article are compliments on KJW and the rest for LMH+GY :joy:. I'm so pleased that finally KJW gained more attention both domestically and internationally. He may be neglectful of fame but as his admirer I wish he has the repu he deserves. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

6 hours ago, Ondine said:

This was posted today. I think the hair looks a bit better, although the glasses are covering the fringe. He really has that model vibe.

I agree his hair looked much better here. In fact, I prefer him with a clean look, i.e. with short hair or at least a neater look. 

• Like 1

It's like having a Ryan Gold come to town. The fans must be excited to see a dream come true.

Because Kim Jae Wook is Ryan Gold and Ryan Gold is Kim Jae Wook.

He's handsome and cool and walks on a runway of Paris' street.

:love:

• Like 2

Kim Jae Wook @ Kim Jae Uck has a class of his own.

Absolutely handsome, sexy, charming, very gentleman and totally unpredictable. Love him to bits and am so happy to see  that his fan base is growing and growing very fast.

Being invited by Dunhill  to Paris SS fashion Week suits him, as he is also a smoker, hehehehehe. He can wear any attire and we still find his super sexy.

@JJChastity i love reading your blog and with the quotes by KJW, it makes me realised he is a man of his own. 

Have a good day all and we hope to see more postings on KJW today. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, kdramaQ said:

@JJChastity i love reading your blog and with the quotes by KJW, it makes me realised he is a man of his own. 

Thank you for your appreciation on my blog. I made the quote picture because I want to show Kim Jae Wook as a person aside from his works.

His unique thought and individuality is prevalent while still being kind and innocent. I respect him as an artist and person.

I learn a lot from Kim Jae Wook

I'm glad if you appreciate it also. :)

• Like 2
  • Love 2