Kim Jae Wook 김재욱 / キム・ジェウク

Ayame

when he came to the airport with the Dunhill grey outfit instead of black, I knew it that it was for the airport fashion and also for the sponsored Dunhill menswear. But when he changed his outfit to black pants, black t-shirt, and a jeans jacket, i smiled and said "That's the real KJW style"B)

I'm smiling when i saw the video of him at the Paris wearing the black cap.. that is his favourite brand cap yall...Hysteric Glamour.. it's an expensive brand and can only be found in Japan. I have to close my eyes and purchased one cap with a different design for him and this probably the most expensive gift I've ever bought to a celebrity. :sweatingbullets: 

it's so addictive when I started to know him more and getting to love more about him :lol: 

• Like 5

On 6/21/2019 at 7:56 AM, JJChastity said:

Yes, scroll down and request for access.

It got strike with copyright when I put it out as public before, so I can only do this.

I have granted access for 5 people who asked.

Can you also grant me access? I sent access request for the 2 special episodes as Viki's not available in my region.. Thank you very much. Bless you :kiss_wink:

2 hours ago, namjiho said:

Can you also grant me access? I sent access request for the 2 special episodes as Viki's not available in my region.. Thank you very much. Bless you :kiss_wink:

Okay. Wait a minute. I've granted you the access.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, namjiho said:

Thank you so much @JJChastity but how can I watch with English subtitles? The subs are not working when I play the videos. :tears: Do I need to do something?

Have you downloaded the subtitle files I listed also there? Place them together in same folder and play it with VLC or other player which can retrieve subtitle.

• Like 1

This video is letting people know how a good person Jae Wook really is by the way he treats his fans.
He has always been friendly, not just after Her Private Life. I saw his videos everytime how he treated his fans and I wonder how he could be that friendly, non stop smiling and waving even responding to his fans to the last minute.

Usually some celebrities are not that friendly and walk away to avoid fans when they're tired.

I'm glad it's finally discovered now because so many people become his fans after Her Private Life.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, JJChastity said:

This video is letting people know how a good person Jae Wook really is by the way he treats his fans.
He has always been friendly, not just after Her Private Life. I saw his videos everytime how he treated his fans and I wonder how he could be that friendly, non stop smiling and waving even responding to his fans to the last minute.

Usually some celebrities are not that friendly and walk away to avoid fans when they're tired.

I'm glad it's finally discovered now because so many people become his fans after Her Private Life.

To use an old-fashioned phrase: His parents raised him well. From what little I read of his parents, they seem like great people.

Kim Jae-wook has always been friendly to his fans, and obliges them with their requests during fan meets. It's been obvious to whoever cares to follow his career, but of course it's a revelation for the new fans who only just got to know him since Her Private Life. This is a guy who genuinely enjoys what he does and won't allow fame to sidetrack him. He is confident, secure and assured, but also humble. He's got a good head on his shoulders and that is a rare thing in the industry. I love his individualistic streak, and also love how he can be social in his own way.

Some photos of Kim Jae-wook at Charles de Gaulle Airport:

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

@Aziraphale

Yes, I mentioned all those praises towards him quite a lot. And if I don't stop myself I'm going to go on a long rant again complimenting him. All true is what you said.

He rarely mentioned his parents but he did say that they're quite a happy family. Being secretive, he's not into details.

And also about him being social in his own way but still hold his individual character, I also admire that. It's not easy you know.

Being friendly and social, you are open to get hurt by people. Then getting hurt, you end up shutting yourself against the world. That's what happened to me. But his answers in an interview made me learn once again. I learn a lot from him.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, JJChastity said:

@Aziraphale

Yes, I mentioned all those praises towards him quite a lot. And if I don't stop myself I'm going to go on a long rant again complimenting him. All true is what you said.

He rarely mentioned his parents but he did say that they're quite a happy family. Being secretive, he's not into details.

And also about him being social in his own way but still hold his individual character, I also admire that. It's not easy you know.

Being friendly and social, you are open to get hurt by people. Then getting hurt, you end up shutting yourself against the world. That's what happened to me. But his answers in an interview made me learn once again. I learn a lot from him.

I like that he is a private person, you have to find a way to keep yourself grounded.

JjChasity, do you know anything and this drama, they said he was only in eight eps?

• Thanks 1

Is he going to be part of the Dunhill show, as in walking the runway? or just attending it?

BTW, when is the last time KJW walked the runway anyway? Is he pretty much retired from that aspect of modeling? Even though he was in the biz for years, photos/videos of him on the runway seem rare.

Currently watching Voice, not exactly loving it, having to suspend my disbelief at the stupidity of the police on this show. I've read KJW pretty much steals the show once he actually shows up, still waiting on that (am on ep.6 atm).

• Like 1

13 hours ago, redcoral said:

I like that he is a private person, you have to find a way to keep yourself grounded.

JjChasity, do you know anything and this drama, they said he was only in eight eps?

Wow, I was planning to make a post of it in my blog, Can you read my mind? I even have marked on each minutes in each episodes he appeared in. Just to make it easier for those who just wanted to see him.

Yes, it's Inspiring Generation drama. Jae Wook's role is Kim Soo Ok. His character likes Kim Ok Ryeon played by Jin Se Yun and tries to steal her attention. Ok Ryeon likes Hyun Joong's character.

But due to the main writer being replaced, the new writer was not planning to develop his character anymore. So after discussing it with the production team, Jae Wook decided to drop off from the drama. His last appearance is in 8th episode. He actually only appears on 4 episodes, 5-8.

Well too bad, their loss. I only watched the drama for Kim Jae Wook. So when he dropped off, I dropped the drama. That simple.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, rabbiteen said:

Is he going to be part of the Dunhill show, as in walking the runway? or just attending it?

BTW, when is the last time KJW walked the runway anyway? Is he pretty much retired from that aspect of modeling? Even though he was in the biz for years, photos/videos of him on the runway seem rare.

Currently watching Voice, not exactly loving it, having to suspend my disbelief at the stupidity of the police on this show. I've read KJW pretty much steals the show once he actually shows up, still waiting on that (am on ep.6 atm).

I think he's just going to watch the show while being sponsored, wearing their clothes.

Yes, his photos/videos on the runway are rare since it was not internet era at that time, 2002-2007. After that, he focused on acting and band. Jae Wook is the type to focus on doing something then moving on to other. He can't do various things at once. 

Yes, pretty much like you said Kim Jae Wook steals the show. I'm not going to spoil it to you which episode Kim Jae Wook will appear on because that's the fun part of watching. But you probably have read it somewhere. I think he even has stolen the show in early episodes even if they only showed his teeth and mouth and voice and hand and back and walks. Haha :glasses:

• Like 5

19 hours ago, JJChastity said:

Have you downloaded the subtitle files I listed also there? Place them together in same folder and play it with VLC or other player which can retrieve subtitle.

It's working perfectly now.. Thank you very much.. :D I also followed your blog.. It will be now my 'to go' when searching for KJW stuff especially those videos without English subs. Kudos to your subbing team.. It's very well appreciated. :kiss_wink:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, namjiho said:

It's working perfectly now.. Thank you very much.. :D I also followed your blog.. It will be now my 'to go' when searching for KJW stuff especially those videos without English subs. Kudos to your subbing team.. It's very well appreciated. :kiss_wink:

That's my purpose for creating the blog. For people to go to when searching all Kim Jae Wook related stuffs. There are so much I want to post. Things that I found over the years. Most of the things I posted are just things I gathered, they are someone else. But it's nice to see them unscattered, that's what I think. Because I appreciate the presence of a fansite since I followed some before.

The subteam is just recently created. I hope it will be helpful to Kim Jae Wook's fans out there. I wanted Unagil to be the one to tell it though. But I guess she won't mind.

Glad you manage to watch Voice Special with english sub. I actually watched it (Voice and the specials) back then when it was ongoing. Well, I watch most dramas ongoing. But now feel the need to share as I made the blog. For people who haven't known about it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3